Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why this scene keeps on repeating...is there anymore content.. please help
Why are you posting that mod-related issue here?
If you are using mods, and if there are mod threads already, go and ask there.
As simply as it gets.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
You need to put in the mod screen, in "others" tab, where the t says "actions remaining" just 2 or 3 depending what you wanna do

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I like NTR/sharing, but what kind of sexual partners do you set the wife up with? Is it a good variety (i.e. young, old, ugly, handsome, etc)?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: can anyone tell me if o (1Thousand) has more projects in the future after this amazing game ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
:unsure: can anyone tell me if o (1Thousand) has more projects in the future after this amazing game ?
yup, and he is already working on it.
few pages back there are info and previews of main cast of that new game.
here is one more detailed info.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, dev made MC's wife the way she is... So You just feel totally stupid to cheat on her :LOL:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, what irks me really with "Deliverance" is the botched Steam release! I truly want to buy it on Steam to help 1thousand, but I can´t, it is not available on my national Steam site. I wrote several times in the thread that there are more than a few nations, where bypassing Steam´s all over the place age/sexual stuff requirements means specific steps, esp. focus on non-sexual tags like here the detective storyline. It definitely was not done so, because I cannot access it on Steam and there are games with quite some sexual content which passed and can be bought.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, finished my playthrough)
MC is cheater, I mean he starts with perfect wife at the very beginning. But yeah, cheater in both ways)
Hottest girls are MC's wife and pure Evil Demon.
But ending n2 ends somewhat strange...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the whole reason I played the game was the wife. I liked her a lot.
too much other characters and story. I actually didnt like the story at all.
I just wanted to see the two having fun together. didnt like that he sent her away all the time if u picked the "sharing" route either.
I enjoy more that they both are active and together when including a 3rd person.

Reactions: Sharper and Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
the whole reason I played the game was the wife. I liked her a lot.
too much other characters and story. I actually didnt like the story at all.
I just wanted to see the two having fun together. didnt like that he sent her away all the time if u picked the "sharing" route either.
I enjoy more that they both are active and together when including a 3rd person.
Agree, Kate is hot enough and perfect for vanilla relationship, but sharing route is what MC wanted, Just to Spice up things, and it has really Hot scenes for fans of that genre.
But virgin Pure Evil antagonist... I laughed a lot, in most games (non jp) it's some Whore succubus but here, Just omg :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: baka
Oct 29, 2020
Well, what irks me really with "Deliverance" is the botched Steam release! I truly want to buy it on Steam to help 1thousand, but I can´t, it is not available on my national Steam site. I wrote several times in the thread that there are more than a few nations, where bypassing Steam´s all over the place age/sexual stuff requirements means specific steps, esp. focus on non-sexual tags like here the detective storyline. It definitely was not done so, because I cannot access it on Steam and there are games with quite some sexual content which passed and can be bought.
Support him on his Patreon because that's where his next game will debut.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes