baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. not sure. a lot of people have enjoyed the wife, thats my impression.
and enjoyed both the love and sharing route.
but yeah, the "DEV" took the part "HE" believe will give the best income.
sure he will keep the vanilla dudes and they will be more happy, but all the corruption dudes will go away.
so the question is, can this dev get more vanilla people to support him? maybe, we will see.

for me this game is nothing without the wife. quite boring. I skipped the story, since its quite uninteresting.
but thats me. maybe others enjoyed the story more? not sure. but taste is taste and in the end its the DEV that decide what to do, not me or you.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sure he will keep the vanilla dudes and they will be more happy, but all the corruption dudes will go away.
so the question is, can this dev get more vanilla people to support him? maybe, we will see.

for me this game is nothing without the wife. quite boring. I skipped the story, since its quite uninteresting.
but thats me. maybe others enjoyed the story more? not sure. but taste is taste and in the end its the DEV that decide what to do, not me or you.
and why do you think "vanilla" content cant have "corruption" as its part?
you mean "corruption" is exclusively linked to cuckold, sharing, ntr and similar content?
fairly narrow thoughts id say.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
and why do you think "vanilla" content cant have "corruption" as its part?
you mean "corruption" is exclusively linked to cuckold, sharing, ntr and similar content?
fairly narrow thoughts id say.
Ironic. I consider vanilla corruption to be the fairly narrow mindset. In a vanilla scenario there's zero consequences for corrupting someone so close to you, you just mask romantic elements of the relationship for, what? For her to pretend she's a slut? You know she isn't. Kinda boring imo. No build up, no suspense. No "will she/won't she be slutty enough to do x"?

Anyway, just swinging by the thread to mention that this was some of the best sharing content on the site, and it's a shame the dev isn't sticking with it. Vanilla chuds will lambast me for this, but swinging is one of the least explored fetishes on this site relative to its real world relevancy. (Not NTR, proper swinging without jealousy)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ironic. I consider corruption without eventually involving another person has fairly narrow consequences. There's nothing to fear by corrupting her, no "downside". You just mask romantic elements of the relationship for, what? For her to pretend she's a slut? You know she isn't. Kinda boring imo.

Anyway, just swinging by the thread to mention that this was some of the best sharing content on the site, and it's a shame the dev isn't sticking with it. Vanilla chuds will lambast me for this, but swinging is one of the least explored fetishes on this site relative to its real world relevancy. (Not NTR, proper swinging without jealousy)
guessing you havent played some proper corruption games, with no ntr/sharing/cuckold content, nor making women ultimate sluts for real, yet with some serious consequences, or "downsides" as you are calling it.
you are hot for your own n01 fetish (sharing, swinging), yet a bit objectivity here and there shouldnt hurt.
i could say the very same for proper swinging/sharing being an ultimate boredom (almost as pure happy happy harem fuckfest is), regardless of sub/dom, sluts and all other varietes. yet, thats just a matter of taste, as pretty much anything else.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
guessing you havent played some proper corruption games, with no ntr/sharing/cuckold content, nor making women ultimate sluts for real, yet with some serious consequences, or "downsides" as you are calling it.
you are hot for your own n01 fetish (sharing, swinging), yet a bit objectivity here and there shouldnt hurt.
i could say the very same for proper swinging/sharing being an ultimate boredom (almost as pure happy happy harem fuckfest is), regardless of sub/dom, sluts and all other varietes. yet, thats just a matter of taste, as pretty much anything else.
Yeah I'd hoped I sprinkled enough IMOs in my post (I didn't), obviously sexual tastes are subjective. You seem rather level-headed. What's your one personal recommendation for a corruption game without swinging/sharing/ntr

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017

I agree, what got me hooked was the wife, the activities with her and her playful and fun loving demeanor. I did skip a bit of the story parts coz they did not get to me as well. It really depends what can get you hooked playing these games but for me it was the wife definitely.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sharing such an amazing wife as Kat with disgusting individuals such as the guy on the street or (especially) her boss...
I can understand that's the best part of the game for fans of sharing, but I guess there's thousands of us that found it uncomfortable. Despite my obsessive completionism, I even stopped checking the sharing path after the scene with the boss. I didn't mind the swapping scene though; that was something entirely different.

Kat and Sarah were gorgeous. I loved the game for the story and the girls, not for the sharing stuff. So no, for me it wasn't the best part. And from a selfish pov, I'm happy his next game will have none of that because the dev will devote all his time to content I can actually enjoy. If he wants to create a naughty wife, she could be an exhibitionist or bi-sexual, for example, instead of fucking a random sleazebag in a reastaurant's bathroom.

Reactions: harsha_26

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Sharing such an amazing wife as Kat with disgusting individuals such as the guy on the street or (especially) her boss...
I can understand that's the best part of the game for fans of sharing, but I guess there's thousands of us that found it uncomfortable. Despite my obsessive completionism, I even stopped checking the sharing path after the scene with the boss. I didn't mind the swapping scene though; that was something entirely different.

Kat and Sarah were gorgeous. I loved the game for the story and the girls, not for the sharing stuff. So no, for me it wasn't the best part. And from a selfish pov, I'm happy his next game will have none of that because the dev will devote all his time to content I can actually enjoy. If he wants to create a naughty wife, she could be an exhibitionist or bi-sexual, for example, instead of fucking a random sleazebag in a reastaurant's bathroom.
for me, playing without access to it is like Call of Duty without shooting or a witcher without a sword

so much so that people focused on sharing / ntr or cheating do not buy it, and if the route does not suit you, you do not have to choose it, and this closes the door for fans of such actions

we also don't do action games where you can't kill anyone, because killing is wrong

a good sex game should be tailored to different tastes, not only for those who do not like

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I'd hoped I sprinkled enough IMOs in my post (I didn't), obviously sexual tastes are subjective. You seem rather level-headed. What's your one personal recommendation for a corruption game without swinging/sharing/ntr
Check WTHI if you haven already.

Regarding this dev, my only wish would be that his next game is on (at least) the same quality level as this one.
Someone summed this game nicely - none of its integral parts is outstanding (well, apart from kat and sarah ass ofc:BootyTime:), yet all those parts put together make one of the better (if not among the very best) games around.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Am just playing this for the first time. I can understand now why everyone keeps saying that the dev made the wife too good lol. Anyone mind telling me if I can have an ending with the wife plus the at least one of the other Love interests without sharing the wife? (I'm guessing not since there isnt a harem tag?). Wanted to know if I should reject all the other LIs early in order to keep the wife in the ending

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
will the dev change his Opinion about having sharing route in his next game >?
I highly doubt that. I'm sure he knows from other games who change course like that, how bad it is for the reputation of the dev and the game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Am just playing this for the first time. I can understand now why everyone keeps saying that the dev made the wife too good lol. Anyone mind telling me if I can have an ending with the wife plus the at least one of the other Love interests without sharing the wife? (I'm guessing not since there isnt a harem tag?). Wanted to know if I should reject all the other LIs early in order to keep the wife in the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But worry not, you don't need to follow the sharing path for any of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JLP603

ding000

Dec 6, 2016

For me personally that was the best part of the game that made it stand out. I didn't like the story either but the interactions between both of them in both routes made the game good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Queen Kat was one of the more popular parts of this game.

Unfortunately for those that really hate sharing it only takes a quick glance through the thread to see how popular sharing the wife is here.

I didn't personally play that route, she was too awesome to share but that route was brought up a hell of a lot and did get incredibly popular.

Reactions: Big Black Banana
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes