Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
the whole reason I played the game was the wife. I liked her a lot.
too much other characters and story. I actually didnt like the story at all.
I just wanted to see the two having fun together. didnt like that he sent her away all the time if u picked the "sharing" route either.
I enjoy more that they both are active and together when including a 3rd person.
Agree, Kate is hot enough and perfect for vanilla relationship, but sharing route is what MC wanted, Just to Spice up things, and it has really Hot scenes for fans of that genre.
But virgin Pure Evil antagonist... I laughed a lot, in most games (non jp) it's some Whore succubus but here, Just omg :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: baka
Oct 29, 2020
Well, what irks me really with "Deliverance" is the botched Steam release! I truly want to buy it on Steam to help 1thousand, but I can´t, it is not available on my national Steam site. I wrote several times in the thread that there are more than a few nations, where bypassing Steam´s all over the place age/sexual stuff requirements means specific steps, esp. focus on non-sexual tags like here the detective storyline. It definitely was not done so, because I cannot access it on Steam and there are games with quite some sexual content which passed and can be bought.
Support him on his Patreon because that's where his next game will debut.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i just wanna get to ending n5 any tips or is it way too complicated? what are the main choices i gotta make to get there?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I wonder why this game doesn't have the 'sharing' tag? This is by far the best game on this site in that genre!

Reactions: Corutuin

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I wonder why this game doesn't have the 'sharing' tag? This is by far the best game on this site in that genre!
the creators may give up such a route in the next game, he wrote here that he regretted that he did such a route in Deliverance, which surprised me because it is one of the best threads of the game in my opinion and it turned out great.

Reactions: ocean fans

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
the creators may give up such a tour in the next game, he wrote here that he regretted that he did such a route in Deliverance, which surprised me because it is one of the best threads of the game in my opinion and it turned out great.
Well that a shame, the sharing content in this game was really well written and executed, so i guess there isn't going to be such a route in his next game :cautious:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Well that a shame, the sharing content in this game was really well written and executed, so i guess there isn't going to be such a route in his next game :cautious:
He wrote that there was a mistake, that he made the available sharing route with Kat, and it should not be in Deliverance, I do not know why he changed his mind so much, because he did it very well and it added an extra atmosphere to the game.

Reactions: DanThaMan

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh you're right, for some reason i thought there was. There definitely needs to be a sharing tag though IMO.
I agree. The NTR tag needs to be broken down so people can appropriately identify the content they want to find.

yeah, it's been confirmed a long time ago that his next game will not have any of that. He didn't seem to have a lot of supporters despite how good this game was regardless of sharing content enabled or not. It's kind of a sell out, but at that same time, I think he's just trying to do what's best for business.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
yeah, it's been confirmed a long time ago that his next game will not have any of that. He didn't seem to have a lot of supporters despite how good this game game was regardless of sharing content enabled or not. It's kind of a sell out, but at that same time, I think he's just trying to do what's best for business.
something like a game sponsor doesn't like sharing and doesn't want it in the next project? overall I think the game is going to lose more than it will gain by not having a route like this

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
something like a game sponsor doesn't like sharing and doesn't want it in the next project?
errmm, not entirely sure what you're asking...but he was basically silent on Patreon and Discord most of the time, which doesn't help. And then there's all the reeeeeee-tards here on F95 that complain if another man so much as farts in the direction of a love interest. So, I think he just wants to change it up a bit and try another approach to be more successful. And I hope he is. I'm disappointed for sure, but I hope he finds a niche that he's happy doing and feels rewarded in.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh you're right, for some reason i thought there was. There definitely needs to be a sharing tag though IMO.
feel free to suggest it to site admins.

there is thread at bottom of main page where can give feedback.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I agree. The NTR tag needs to be broken down so people can appropriately identify the content they want to find.

yeah, it's been confirmed a long time ago that his next game will not have any of that. He didn't seem to have a lot of supporters despite how good this game was regardless of sharing content enabled or not. It's kind of a sell out, but at that same time, I think he's just trying to do what's best for business.
In my opinion this had more to do with the supernatural part of the game, the interaction between the couple was really well written and fit well. For me the whole supernatural plot just didn't have any appeal.

Reactions: Minx077 and baka

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In my opinion this had more to do with the supernatural part of the game, the interaction between the couple was really well written and fit well. For me the whole supernatural plot just didn't have any appeal.
While I do like that kind of thing, it really didn't have much appeal for me, either.

Reactions: Minx077 and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really hoped the dev would make a similar game but just focus on the "good parts",
u know. learned from this and took the part that worked well into the next project.
of what I can read the next project will not have any sharing at all. so, no fun games with GF.
so its a hard skip for me.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes