Raziel474

May 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, swinging in this game was done amazingly well and it made this game one of the best I played on this site.
Without swinging id give it 3.5 stars.
The story for me was a bit all over the place, the endings were meh...
Prolly not gonna stick around for next game if it has no sharing.

I don't understand though why ppl cry about optional sharing route so much,
Its not like you have to play that route anyway.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Not gonna lie, swinging in this game was done amazingly well and it made this game one of the best I played on this site.

IKR finding game where sharing is Optional is very rare i wish more games can give us this Option as its Avoidable and people can enjoy it

Reactions: Kirimaru

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
cause if some1 else fucks their li it's ntr and therefore bad.
I can understand the complaints if it's forced but i've never, and will never, understand complaining over optional routes they don't even have to see.

It's like those that complained over Summer with Mia 2's Aunts flashbacks. Calling it NTR when she had sex in her youth many years before the game began. It's insane.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can understand the complaints if it's forced but i've never, and will never, understand complaining over optional routes they don't even have to see.

It's like those that complained over Summer with Mia 2's Aunts flashbacks. Calling it NTR when she had sex in her youth many years before the game began. It's insane.
once again (or 1st time maybe?) i agree with you on both cases. doesn't matter if its optional they still complain about it and on indecent desire it is forced (sorta since no idea if id is lovestory or not (besides truck full of tnt on full throttle and no brakes and driver has fled)) and player gets choices either watch it or not to watch it (loses blackmail evidence).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
once again (or 1st time maybe?) i agree with you on both cases. doesn't matter if its optional they still complain about it and on indecent desire it is forced (sorta since no idea if id is lovestory or not (besides truck full of tnt on full throttle and no brakes and driver has fled)) and player gets choices either watch it or not to watch it (loses blackmail evidence).
On the soft path Indecent Desires is a love story so quite a lot of stuff that happens in that game could fall under the NTR blanket, even I will agree with that and I don't care about NTR one way or the other.

Even if you don't pursue the Asian girl she is technically seeing the cousin so she's still being forced to cheat on someone by the Aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

If people aren't allowed to complain about sharing/swinging then no one is allowed to complain there won't be. It should apply to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If people aren't allowed to complain about sharing/swinging then no one is allowed to complain there won't be. It should apply to everyone.
I think anyone with half a brain could look around this forum and see that the anti-crowd are way louder and vengeful than the pro-crowd. I don't see too many 1-star reviews of games that don't include it, but I see a whole lot of attempted 1-star reviews of games that have it (even if it's optional). Yeah, I see some folks go into a game thread that clearly was never going to have it and ask if it will, but I see far more people going into a game thread that always intended to have it and then proceed to bitch about it non-stop.

But to your point, I agree.

Reactions: Esti

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No, complaining is not just complaining. Context matters.

Complaining about content you don't need to see will always be dumb as fuck.
Dev made a choice not to put something in his next game that was in the first people have no right to complain about that right? That would be equally dumb as fuck right?

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev made a choice not to put something in his next game that was in the first people have no right to complain about that right? That would be equally dumb as fuck right?
Of course it is, it's the devs decision what he does.

Like I said, context.

Some complaints are valid, some are dumb as fuck and deserve to mocked. Complaining about optional content is dumb, complaining a dev doesn't so what a person wants them to do is dumb.

Devs are entitled to make the games they want to make. That game will never please everyone.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
People are complaining about optional content they don't need to see.
Yep. Not a big fan of sharing myself, even if a few times i've played some sharing, but i really don't get the problem if there is a sharing route no one asked you to get into.
Expecially in this one game where the wife route (which i followed, i believe MC's wife is a wonderful woman) is there both in share or non-share version. So, literally, there is nothing your would miss not likeing to share. Well, apart sharing itself, of course.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep. Not a big fan of sharing myself, even if a few times i've played some sharing, but i really don't get the problem if there is a sharing route no one asked you to get into.
Expecially in this one game where the wife route (which i followed, i believe MC's wife is a wonderful woman) is there both in share or non-share version. So, literally, there is nothing your would miss not likeing to share. Well, apart sharing itself, of course.
I've seen the sharing scenes in the gallery to see what the fuss was about but no way was I sharing Kat in the game. She's arguably one of the better wives i've seen in these game and nobody was worthy.

That being said I do know the sharing route was quite popular so some people are a bit put out he's not adding a sharing route in his new game but still, that's a choice he's made and hopefully the LI's will be as awesome as they were in this game then all will be well.

Can't replace Kat though.

Reactions: Saphfire

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've seen the sharing scenes in the gallery to see what the fuss was about but no way was I sharing Kat in the game. She's arguably one of the better wives i've seen in these game and nobody was worthy.

That being said I do know the sharing route was quite popular so some people are a bit put out he's not adding a sharing route in his new game but still, that's a choice he's made and hopefully the LI's will be as awesome as they were in this game then all will be well.

Can't replace Kat though.
I've played it, actually. It's rather tollerable even for those who don't like NTR, since it's more of a couple play among the two and Kat wouldn't let anytone touch her without the nulla-osta and precence of MC. And i can't complain to much since my MC was assbanging Sarah behind her back all the time.
Would i play again i wouldn't share though.

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh sharing route is very nice here, though not a fan of that fetish. There are some pretty Hot scenes.
There are totally no netorare or any jealously vibes here.
The Wife is totally mega over loyal here. She is perfect wife in any way, on the edge of realism (I'd say if there are demons, she's totally an Angel)

I'd say all NTR haters can play this game without any complaints.
Still, sex scenes count is the same, no matter which route you choose.
I'll surely play this game again cause of "Kat experience", without sharing this time though

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes