Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Only good news today! The work continues - maybe at a slower pace than I'd like, but at least it's going forward. And the results are AMAZING! I love creating and texturing environments, and now, that the budget isn't as much of an issue, I can buy exactly what I need without worrying about the next month. Not only 3D models, but textures for them to achieve the most realistic (or maybe cinematic) look possible. So thank you for that!

What exactly I'm working on, I'll show in the next env. reveals. And I'm sure you'll love what you'll see.

Other than that, I'm not sure if you're interested in technical stuff (so if you're not, let me know). I'm also trying to work out the complex, challenging, and so far not really successful case of boobies. Those of you who are familiar with Daz Studio, you know how typically animating boobies look like. Just adjusting a couple of sliders and praying for the best result. I know there are many devs who somehow manage to do it convincingly, but I can't.

So now I'm working on a solution to have dynamic boobies (and asses too) that will look natural and I won't have to animate them through sliders. I'd like something like this: I move the character, the boobies automatically move with the character. So whenever I pose her, boobies look like they really belong there! And are affected by gravity! :)
Also, which is my dream, is to have an actually working bras on the characters, but that's beyond my skills thus far. Not just worn, but supporting and pushing boobies together.

What else? Oh. One more character preview coming this month and the environment preview as well.

Also... I may have a title for you! But since the whole dev update went into completely different direction, I'll do the title reveal TOMORROW!

Thanks so much for being here!

Take care!

------------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Cybernetic Long Con

A thrilling story where highly-skilled agents enter the simulation to pull off a grand scam. Your Target? Hector Zhine.
Make connections in the New Zhine City to infiltrate his criminal empire. As a Cock - an agent whose sole responsibility is to seduce women around the Target - you have the ability to penetrate Zhine's inner circle. Seduction alone won't get the job done. Be trustworthy, reliable, resourceful to connect with Zhine's family, his assistant, and his employees.

The closer you get to the top, the more dangerous the mission becomes, as the simulation's alerted security system always watches.

----------

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
An infiltration setting ( ala Ocean Eleven ??) that's surely a nice change from the sci fi heavy plot of Deliverance, the renders posted a few pages ago already let me know that we will be in for a good ride. Loved Deliverance, the second VN I've ever played even though the game was far from complete at that time. It holds special memories for me, and I'm sure given time Cybernetic Long Con won't fail to deliver the emotions of Deliverance.

However The name Deliverance is catchy and easy to remember, I find it much harder to remember CLC, as for the name of the city Zhine, truly an unusual name.
The name of the class to which we belong is light-hearted, would it suit the ambiance and atmosphere of the game ?

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018

Cybernetic Long Con

A thrilling story where highly-skilled agents enter the simulation to pull off a grand scam. Your Target? Hector Zhine.
Make connections in the New Zhine City to infiltrate his criminal empire. As a Cock - an agent whose sole responsibility is to seduce women around the Target - you have the ability to penetrate Zhine's inner circle. Seduction alone won't get the job done. Be trustworthy, reliable, resourceful to connect with Zhine's family, his assistant, and his employees.

The closer you get to the top, the more dangerous the mission becomes, as the simulation's alerted security system always watches.

----------
Dude, if at least one girl will have an ass like Sara from Deliverance then I'm in.

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018

Cybernetic Long Con

----------
Infiltrate, seduce, penetrate inner circle? Sounds like a great setting for sharing option like Deliverance, too bad it's no longer available in this game … :v

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Other adult games are allowed in my region, this is the first adult game that I've noticed being blocked.
bug steam's support. they get paid on answering to dumb and not-dumb questions.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I don't know, currently in chapter 14 and all these paths and choices got me lost at some point.
I had the lesbian/threesome scene with Kat and Sarah in chapter 10 or 11 which was never ever mentioned again afterwards. It's like it never happened and now in chepter 14 I suddenly have to choose between the two girls and if I pick sarah I can try to explain it to Kat but it doen't end well, no matter how many Affection points I have with her.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't know, currently in chapter 14 and all these paths and choices got me lost at some point.
I had the lesbian/threesome scene with Kat and Sarah in chapter 10 or 11 which was never ever mentioned again afterwards. It's like it never happened and now in chepter 14 I suddenly have to choose between the two girls and if I pick sarah I can try to explain it to Kat but it doen't end well, no matter how many Affection points I have with her.
What did you expect? She is your wife yet you choose to stay with another girl instead, of course it's not going to end well

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
What did you expect? She is your wife yet you choose to stay with another girl instead, of course it's not going to end well
But they were already doing stuff together, all 3 of them. Why does the game act like that never happened? And if I choose Kat instead in chap 14, Sarah is ignored like there was never anything. Is there a 3some path and if yes, where did I miss the important choice?

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
how i can get the first scene with sarah which first we accompanied her to shopping and after that have a scene. cause i don’t counter that choices (Chapter 2 choices 11 in walkthrough) even i have enough sarah point.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

I figured it's been way too long since I let you guys know about Cybernetic Long Con's road map. You know the title, you know the basic premise, and you've seen a couple of previews. but that's about it, so... it's time to change that!
What's the plan for this month? Show all the remaining side characters - there are still a couple left, and also, show all the remaining environments. What that means is you should expect a ton of posts this month!
4 character and 9 environment reveals are coming this month!
Having completed all the environments and characters, I can safely move on to the rendering which marks the official beginning of the production for Cybernetic Long Con! I'd say the full production will begin closer to the end of this month! And rendering will be my number 1 priority.

I already wrote most of the update and coded ~40-50%, but for me the most challenging and time consuming part is the rendering. I don't want to give the exact release date yet, because it's way too early for that. One thing you should know it that the first update will be massive! I'm estimating at least 2000 renders - maybe more!
Go ham or go home!

I hope that clears things up a little bit.
$5+ Patrons get ready for a lot of posts this month!

Take care!

---------

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes