Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Seems like I don't have a clue what i'm doing. Always stuck on the evil route at the end and I stayed loyal to Kat all the way through the game, what am I doing wrong I can't get kats ending
Partner loyalty has little to no bearing on being on the good or evil path in this game. It's all about whether you accept Sanguine's influence or not. If you never accept the power ups when offered in combat and just fight as a human, follow the blue light not the red at the village trails etc. You should have way more good pts than evil pts.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone get the Rebekah scene in chapter 16?
I got her "mission scene" in a previous chapter but apparently there is one more.
Where she is legs spread in the castle bedroom:BootyTime:.
I have fully read the walkthrough but I'm on villain path so there are differences.
Did you ever find out how to get it?

Reactions: Triple OG

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
You can follow this Walk through and get the suitable ending you want........
There are several problems with the walkthrough. I appreciate the work put into it, but there were at least two scenes I had to figure out how to get on my own in early chapters because the walkthrough was no help. And then from chapter 15 onward, it became more or less a mess because by that point the choices made in previous chapters decide what happens, and without a clear route map, the walkthrough wasn't helpful at all. What would have been useful would be a list of important choices leading to each endings, not just: "choices you made in the past alters this chapter." We all understand that, but which specific choice alter which corresponding event? Unscrambling that ball of yarn without knowing where precisely it got messed up is near impossible!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Did you ever find out how to get it?
Yeah I did :cool:
You have to side with Pearl on her evil route and kill Dahlia.
That's how you unlock the next Rebekah's mission tied to that specific scene.
It should be said you can still get Rebekah and other girls on different paths but just lose that scene.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah I did :cool:
You have to side with Pearl on her evil route and kill Dahlia.
That's how you unlock the next Rebekah's mission tied to that specific scene.
It should be said you can still get Rebekah and other girls on different paths but just lose that scene.
Thanks! Found all scenes now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, since the walkthrough doesn't really talk about this, and no one else wrote anything about it, either, I'm gonna do it. Here are the endings and the general ideas on how to get them:
Ending 1: Running away with Rose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ending 2: Running away with Pearl (Sanguine Regis):
Ending 3: Bad ending, Sanguine Regis won and throw you into the pit, enslaved everyone:
Ending 4: Harem ending w/ Pearl (Sanguine Regis):
Ending 5: Harem ending w/o Pearl (Sanguine Regis):
Ending 6-8: Monogamous endings with Kat, Sarah, and Dahlia, respectively:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sorry mate but this month I can't :(

Fans of redheads unite! The first character who plays a major role in the next game! Be ready to see Nina in action!

Personal note. Now that I'm looking at the image again, I'm not too happy with the final result. I'm posting it only because I promised to do so. I still have work to do on her skin texture and better lighting for future character reveals. So her 'features' will remain the same. So will her outfit (at least in one particular scene), but there are still changes that need to be made. Expect one more preview of her later on - probably next month, when I have Nina figured out some more.

What do you think?

----------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
(May 30)

Hi!
Some good news and some exciting announcements!

Let's start with good news. Most of the coding and that painful UI design is already done! I still have to think of systems that will be included in the game to make the story rich and give players opportunities to interact with girls even when the story doesn't require you to do so. I figured that's the best way to strengthen the connection between players and love interests without going too far into the sandbox type of game. I have some ideas that need balancing and proper consequences to make them as interesting as possible.

Now... Get ready! Story reveal time!
A group of specialized agents enters a simulation to steal valuable data. Four agents. Muscles, Brain, Thief, and... you. Cock. Find your ways around women - make them fall for you, rock their world, discover their secrets, their fetishes to get close to the main target.

In the end, your job is to have their trust. Be the magic man, the answer to all questions. How will you go about it? It's up to you. Love interests, fuck-buddies, one-night-stands, scams, crazy heists, and many other challenges await!

Think of the game as a mixture of Inception and Matrix. Much lighter than the Matrix and far less complicated than Inception, ultimately constructed to have you hooked on the story and pursue some or all the girls you want.

---------

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There are several problems with the walkthrough. I appreciate the work put into it, but there were at least two scenes I had to figure out how to get on my own in early chapters because the walkthrough was no help. And then from chapter 15 onward, it became more or less a mess because by that point the choices made in previous chapters decide what happens, and without a clear route map, the walkthrough wasn't helpful at all. What would have been useful would be a list of important choices leading to each endings, not just: "choices you made in the past alters this chapter." We all understand that, but which specific choice alter which corresponding event? Unscrambling that ball of yarn without knowing where precisely it got messed up is near impossible!
I've been saying that for a year: towards the last third of the game the WT becomes useless because it doesn't explain most of the things that you need to know to get a particular scene or outcome, resorting most of the time to "you will get different scenes depending on previous choices"...................................
I still haven't been able to unlock a particular threesome, and a few months ago I retraced my steps from the beginning of the game in vain at least twice :FacePalm:
The problem is that other people who could make a much more thorough WT are put off by the fact that there is an existing one. They see there's already a WT and think "oh OK, mine is not necessary then."
The effort put by Zoe for years is commendable, but let's be honest, for a long time now she's been abandoning any WT that involves less straightforward stories, or those of games that change anything halfway through because she doesn't have the time to remake it. This one she didn't abandon, but in the end it wasn't much help for players. Perhaps it would have been better to abandon it since it may have encouraged someone else with more time on their hands to provide their own (that happened with CoBD or with AOA Academy, for example).

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I've been saying that for a year: towards the last third of the game the WT becomes useless because it doesn't explain most of the things that you need to know to get a particular scene or outcome, resorting most of the time to "you will get different scenes depending on previous choices"...................................
I still haven't been able to unlock a particular threesome, and a few months ago I retraced my steps from the beginning of the game in vain at least twice :FacePalm:
The problem is that other people who could make a much more thorough WT are put off by the fact that there is an existing one. They see there's already a WT and think "oh OK, mine is not necessary then."
The effort put by Zoe for years is commendable, but let's be honest, for a long time now she's been abandoning any WT that involves less straightforward stories, or those of games that change anything halfway through because she doesn't have the time to remake it. This one she didn't abandon, but in the end it wasn't much help for players. Perhaps it would have been better to abandon it since it may have encouraged someone else with more time on their hands to provide their own (that happened with CoBD or with AOA Academy, for example).
Yep, pretty much, a lot of the choices in the later chapters shown in the walkthrough as "recommended" choices are locked behind conditions, and the walkthrough doesn't list those conditions anymore. Chapter 15 has more sex scenes than any other chapter, and the walkthrough gives 0 hint on how to get any of them (the walkthrough mod gives a bit more hint, but not nearly enough), and many of them are necessary not only to get scenes and choices for that chapter, but subsequent ones.

By the way, which threesome scene? I might be able to help. I was actually able to get most scene in chapter 1-14 just from the walkthrough. Did have to figure out 2-3 scenes the walkthrough didn't cover, though. Only had problems figuring out scenes in chapter 15-17, but was able to get all of them as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yep, pretty much, a lot of the choices in the later chapters shown in the walkthrough as "recommended" choices are locked behind conditions, and the walkthrough doesn't list those conditions anymore. Chapter 15 has more sex scenes than any other chapter, and the walkthrough gives 0 hint on how to get any of them (the walkthrough mod gives a bit more hint, but not nearly enough), and many of them are necessary not only to get scenes and choices for that chapter, but subsequent ones.

By the way, which threesome scene? I might be able to help. I was actually able to get most scene in chapter 1-14 just from the walkthrough. Did have to figure out 2-3 scenes the walkthrough didn't cover, though. Only had problems figuring out scenes in chapter 15-17, but was able to get all of them as of now.
If I'm not mistaken, it was a 3-some with Sara and Rose in Ch 12 or 13. Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I deleted the game months ago (I keep the installation files in an external HD though, of course) and right now I don't have much interest in playing again. But if I dust off the game in the future and give it another try I'll make sure to take you up on that ;)(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, it was a 3-some with Sara and Rose in Ch 12 or 13. Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I deleted the game months ago (I keep the installation files in an external HD though, of course) and right now I don't have much interest in playing again. But if I dust off the game in the future and give it another try I'll make sure to take you up on that ;)(y)
saves with each ending were posted pages ago.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

No major news, I'm just letting you know I'm still alive and still working on the game. So what I've been up to?
GUI looks good. Really good. Most of the necessary stuff is already done, the same with coding. Yup! I'm happy to announce that all the tedious parts of the development is already behind me. Sure, I'll need to work on the code a bit more, a bit on the GUI as well, but these will be cosmetic changes only. (I hope).

I did some writing as well, some re-writes of chapter 1, pushed the story layout even further (reaching up to chapter 7). What I'd like to do before I begin production is have the complete story layout - more detailed up to ch.7 and only basics from 7 to the end, so I know exactly where I'd like to go with both story and characters, and also, how to properly end the story. Maybe with a bit more bang than in Deliverance.

So what now? Now that the GUI is more or less done, I'm gonna switch my attention to one of my favorite aspects of being a game developer. Environment creation! A very long process with dozens of different locations, most of the time created from scratch, with custom textures. It sounds like a lot and it really is! But I'm gonna spend way more time per day on it since... I simply love doing it!

I also know I'm behind with character introductions. I'll try my best to post more, but I wasn't really happy with how Nina turned out (and she's been reworked completely), and I don't want to post promotional images without being 100% satisfied with the results. I kept changing the skin texture multiple times, and... well, you'll have to see it yourself to judge! Now the skin is more GPU-friendly and still looks realistic. I'm still experimenting with different methods, but I promise you soon (tm), I'll have a production-ready skin texture.

On the more technical side of development, I purchased another RTX3090, so now I'm running two. Which is well... more GPUs = more power = faster render times!

That's it for now. I hope the next post I'll make will be a character introduction for Nina (again) or a new one, but... we'll see!
Thanks again for being here and for supporting me!

Take care!

----------

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Ah, that one, I actually found it by accident. It's basically the counterpart of the solo scene with Sarah in that chapter, but you have to be on Villain route to trigger it.

Reactions: Aristos

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Hi!

No major news, I'm just letting you know I'm still alive and still working on the game. So what I've been up to?
GUI looks good. Really good. Most of the necessary stuff is already done, the same with coding. Yup! I'm happy to announce that all the tedious parts of the development is already behind me. Sure, I'll need to work on the code a bit more, a bit on the GUI as well, but these will be cosmetic changes only. (I hope).

I did some writing as well, some re-writes of chapter 1, pushed the story layout even further (reaching up to chapter 7). What I'd like to do before I begin production is have the complete story layout - more detailed up to ch.7 and only basics from 7 to the end, so I know exactly where I'd like to go with both story and characters, and also, how to properly end the story. Maybe with a bit more bang than in Deliverance.

So what now? Now that the GUI is more or less done, I'm gonna switch my attention to one of my favorite aspects of being a game developer. Environment creation! A very long process with dozens of different locations, most of the time created from scratch, with custom textures. It sounds like a lot and it really is! But I'm gonna spend way more time per day on it since... I simply love doing it!

I also know I'm behind with character introductions. I'll try my best to post more, but I wasn't really happy with how Nina turned out (and she's been reworked completely), and I don't want to post promotional images without being 100% satisfied with the results. I kept changing the skin texture multiple times, and... well, you'll have to see it yourself to judge! Now the skin is more GPU-friendly and still looks realistic. I'm still experimenting with different methods, but I promise you soon (tm), I'll have a production-ready skin texture.

On the more technical side of development, I purchased another RTX3090, so now I'm running two. Which is well... more GPUs = more power = faster render times!

That's it for now. I hope the next post I'll make will be a character introduction for Nina (again) or a new one, but... we'll see!
Thanks again for being here and for supporting me!

Take care!

----------
But the Dev will make a new game or a remake of Deliverance? Or both?

Reactions: thethirdeye
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes