D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Hello everyone, just for info, I'm the developer of the game, and this is actually a public release, to prove it to you, just type freedemo into user ID and it will get your game uncensored anyway

there are already a couple of questions so I can answer them:
1. its censored - already posted a tweet to test it for free even in the uncensored mode
2. has no adult content - first release has "solo" animation, just to prove you quality of upcoming content. currently Im still developing tech to support adult animations, like 3d cum simulation, tearable clothes, etc...
3. is this a cash grab? actually, I quit my job a year ago so currently, I'm in minus, however, it will be worth it in the long run
4. game is going to get steady updates, should be soon financially sustainable
5. can I finish the game? yes, I personally made 90% of the game (art and programming), and everything I promise for the future, I'm certain that I can make.
6. Is the scope too large? no, it's exactly planned. I already tried to make a smaller game and it's about to get finished soon (patrons can already play it) as proof, also to help me scale Delta Zone correctly

Have a nice day, enjoy the free release and stay tuned for new updates

in-development screenshot from new update :)

tent2.jpg

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
well, yes, because then 2077 would not be out yet and would be better than it is, they are saying this is better than 2077 already, and will only get better
Having played both games, CP2077 with current content and updates and this game, I can attest to that CP2077 is a great AAA game. Could it be better? Surely. Was it good enough at release? Depends who you ask. I for one had no issues that others moaned about. Helps keeping your rig clean, updated and meeting minimum specs or having any conflicting processes in the background.
Also, I'm quite curious, who is this "they" that you're referring to while you suggest this game is in any way comparable to CP2077?

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone, just for info, I'm the developer of the game, just for info, this is actually a public release, to prove it to you, just type freedemo into user ID and it will get your game uncensored anyway

1. its censored - already posted a tweet to test it for free even in the uncensored mode
2. has no adult content - first release has "solo" animation, just to prove you quality of upcoming content. currently Im still developing tech to support adult animations, like 3d cum simulation, tearable clothes, etc...
3. is this a cash grab? actually, I quit my job a year ago so currently, I'm in minus, however, it will be worth it in the long run
5. can I finish the game? yes, I personally made 90% of the game (art and programming), and everything I promise for the future, I'm certain that I can make.
6. Is the scope too large? no, it's exactly planned. I already tried to make a smaller game and it's about to get finished soon (patrons can already play it) as proof, also to help me scale Delta Zone correctly

1625326616777.png

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This is what happened if Cyberpunk 2077 isn't rushed
Nyet.
This is a Ukrainian Cyberpunk. This is what happened if someone teleported Night City to The Zone.

It's like walking up to a campfire surrounded with neon-colored fellow stalkers where instead of listening to Ukrainian folk songs on jangly guitar music, Why are the lyrics in Russian you say? Sir, you're already doing quests for the Russian mafia.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello everyone, just for info, I'm the developer of the game, and this is actually a public release, to prove it to you, just type freedemo into user ID and it will get your game uncensored anyway

1) Well that is nice to give access to the free demo but going forward will the main game be censored without a parteon account?
2) which is fine all games have to start somewhere
3) I have no objections to making money off their work, it just bugs me as someone that works on a game when the whole game is censored unless paid for. I think Fashion Bussiness hits a nice balance, there is a few bonus scenes if you pay but most of the game and all the core "story" is free and uncensored.
4-6) Best of luck with that, hopefully you can pull it off.

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Honestly, seeing all the early comments I thought this was going to be a terrible game, but I was incredibly surprised when I booted it up to great movement and graphics, amazing gunplay, actually helpful tips, etc.

You should probably have given the information about the censorship pass in the description of the game, but I suppose that could be an oversight.
As for the DRM, it won't prevent piracy for long, I can almost assure you. The people who wants to pay for it will, and the people that don't, won't.

Other than that, great game so far! Looking forward to seeing more.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, seeing all the early comments I thought this was going to be a terrible game, but I was incredibly surprised when I booted it up to great movement and graphics, amazing gunplay, actually helpful tips, etc.

You should probably have given the information about the censorship pass in the description of the game, but I suppose that could be an oversight.
As for the DRM, it won't prevent piracy for long, I can almost assure you. The people who wants to pay for it will, and the people that don't, won't.

Other than that, great game so far! Looking forward to seeing more.
Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed it, unfortunately, someone uploaded it without noticing me, and probably didn't get user id for you, essentially like releasing game without crack on pirate forum... nobody liked that

User ID is mostly to separate my patreon tiers so higher tiers get premium content in future...

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
hmmm i can say if this project have work on it can be a big diamon to our world, i love FPS but i think a nice 3P view will be amazing on combat too :unsure: even as u say to implement clothes dmg and that things implementing 3rd person view will work amazing too. About the body and efects, buddy its amazing how u build it, the detail of everything its awesome i might say is the best of 3D games i see so far. (Sliders will be amazing too ;) ) and what more can i say...keep the work buddy, if u continue working on it u have 1 Patreon here for sure, i will stay close to this project, u have my attention.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Their definition of 'censored' is apparently quite different from mine. They've literally locked all adult content behind a Patreon payment-locked account.

Edit: Apparently using "freedemo" as User ID unlocks it.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

View attachment 1260124
This confirms that this game is not for me as I'm not a fan of FMC games to begin with and it's even worse if the FMC only exists to be fucked/raped by any male or monster that exists in the game.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I'd be surprised if you were also part of the Cyberpunk team that have left
Good stuff tho.
I could work on cyberpunk If I wanted to, (or other projects like Call of Duty asset lead) but declined so I can work on my own game and bring my own ideas into reality ... and oh boy and how lucky I was to not work on Cyberpunk :D

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes