Jun 22, 2017
Well you have a good idea and potential. (y)
I hope for the best and I will be watching.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Quite an ambitious project you have started. I'm gonna keep a good watch on it, and wait for release. Best of luck in your endeavor, Dev.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
OK FOR THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF PREVIEWS / PICTURES OF OR ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS 3D-FPS GAME HERE: SEE THE SPOILER !!
Also for the "Author" of this game I know you look at this thread too xD so go to the spoiler too! there is shit for you there like some requests pointers...and constructive criticism if there still is such a thing! lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
OK FOR THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF PREVIEWS / PICTURES OF OR ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS 3D-FPS GAME HERE: SEE THE SPOILER !!
Also for the "Author" of this game I know you look at this thread too xD so go to the spoiler too! there is shit for you there like some requests pointers...and constructive criticism if there still is such a thing! lmao
while i prefer a female protagonist. what about instead of 1 fixed protagonist you have several like maybe 4. 2 male 2 female and you can basically pick up to 2 and you can play both. 1 active 1 follows with the ability to switch back and forth.

Reactions: Golem1977

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N I'm not against backing games (I back a lot on Patreon and SubscribeStar) but why are all your Patreon tiers $NN.50? And $11.50 a month to get uncensored builds? That's crazy high, one year of dev would mean $138. I would suggest having a $5/mo (or $5.50/mo) to get the previous uncensored build as well.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Kingoftrouble
Regarding spoiler point 6B.
Personally, I play almost exclusively female characters. There are hardly any games where I prefer a male character. Only games like Forbidden Fruit, where I can/must play two genders, are interesting for me.
I like your suggestion for a selectable sexuality, running the girl as a sidekick makes this game uninteresting for me.

For the developer.
The graphics look good so far, but there are some annoying points.
  • In the Danger Zone, despite the torch, you are often standing in a completely black room and quickly lose your orientation.
  • The lighting effects are sometimes overdriven. For example, the light source in the water in the Danger Zone. If you get closer, this actually weak glow outshines everything.
  • The sound is good, but it should be less random. You can hear footsteps and growling right next to you (I'm standing on the concrete surface), but there's no one to be seen far and wide.

Reactions: LucianaX

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
your 1080p setting is wrong, when you choose that, it switches to 1280x960 and appearently no settings for 1440p.
it was playable at 1280x720p, because the cursor on my end, would fit, in 960p the cursor is off my a margin

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Looks very promising at least better than most of the trashes out there, and because it is a 3D game running on high end engine like unreal engine not some crap like renpy or RPGM so that is automatically a plus from me.

Now i haven't play the game yet but those facts alone already got me interested.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020

Hi, I do look here, I notice feedback and try to respond to some questions.
I'm glad you like it so far, even criticism is mostly stuff that's planned to be worked on in future, or stuff I would like to have but it's outside of my current scope.

A - well yeah that is right you can call it a sex mode :D later it will be clearly separated, like when you are in combat, you need to be in 1st person mode and cutscenes will be in 3rd person (something cyberpunk was missing, like you never actually saw your character except glitching in car)

B - I'm still working on NPC human models, these things take lots of time and I don't want to just asset flip there some random mixamo characters. However, I will take feedback and will work on one human enemy model that will work in-game, and later when I have the budget,I will hire artists to make procedural male/female models that will act as NPCs and will have lots of variation in clothes, body textures, body shapes, and character traits, so no two NPCs will be the same

B2 - Character is fixed that will have its own story, own special look, etc... something Lara Croft in tomb raider, or Gerald in Witcher (a lot later with large budget I might add more playable character like Ciri in W3 or JS in CP77)
Also, work on the main character took a long time, already some people think that this game looks too good and will never be finished, so I have to set scope and limitations, having one well-done main character is certainly one of them.
Partner/follower is planned, however, it's pretty much a stretch goal once most of the game is done

C - Lighting is already overhauled, and later in-game it will progressively change. You will also have a forecast, where you have to plan according to weather and time of day.

D - I'm not saying no to the controller support, probably will do support for it in future, but its not too high on the priority list, since not many people want that.

E - Somebody pointed out already and it should be fixed in the current build (don't have steamvr, so wasn't an issue for me)

F - Still waiting for ticked to get ownership of this thread, once I have It, I can post correct info about the game, tags, etc...

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
your 1080p setting is wrong, when you choose that, it switches to 1280x960 and appearently no settings for 1440p.
it was playable at 1280x720p, because the cursor on my end, would fit, in 960p the cursor is off my a margin
I have 1440p so game always runs at that resolution for me. For some reason, I already noticed some issues with 4:3 resolution in fullscreen mode (gets stretched) so will try to fix it (windowed mode seems to work well constantly and you can stretch it to whatever you want to) but thanks for noticing me

Wildlife says hello.
I say hello back and silently wish my project will also get as big and successful :D

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Wow... it's... really rare to see something of this quality anywhere, especially on here. Graphics look fantastic, movement is great. I for once don't really have any complaints from a first time demo/build that is released on this website. Hell, this is the first time I find myself wanting to actually subscribe to a patreon and support someone's work. If anything, all I have are some wishes really.

- Would love if this game could be entirely played in third person. It's fine if it's only in first person but I would love to see my character running around fighting and shooting from third person.
- Make the information panel when looking at targets more streamlined. I think just showing a picture of the legs, heart, etc. and percentage of health of the related body part to the right of the picture would look better and natural while having the full explanation in an in-game journal or something.
- Probably already in the works but just in case I would prefer to hold the right mouse button to aim and upon releasing it you go back to hipfire. Never been a fan of clicking just once and staying aiming down sights.

Honestly really excited to see the future updates for this game. I wish you good luck and hope for the best with this game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
IN FACT I WOULD PREFER THE MALE CHARACTER TO BE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AND THE GIRL HIS SUPPORT PARTNER/FOLLOWER OR EVEN A FREE ROAMING NPC THAT YOU CAN FIND AND INTERACT WITH IN THE FIELD.... THE IDEA OF HER BEING A PARTNER IS MUCH MORE APPEALING THOUGH, I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU PLAY AS THE GIRL SO AT LEAST A OPTION WHERE YOU CAN CHOSE EITHER MALE OR FEMALE AS YOUR PROTAGONIST WOULD BE MOST WELCOME!
The ability to change the MC from male to female would be good. I actually enjoy playing as a female MC, so I can make her make dumb decisions and get her into trouble. lol
If I had the option to play as either male or female, it would add more replayability though. I.E. Saints Row IV ... I did a playthrough as male then a playthrough as female.
But there is actually a good sized market for female MCs. And there are also plenty of females on this site who would love the chance to play as a female because..well..they ARE females lol. Hell, adding some lesbian stuff for those lesbian females who wanna play as a female and do sexy type things with other females...or just dudes who are into 2 chicks goin at it...you know...options for multiple markets...to widen the draw.

The game looks great, and it's a very interesting idea to me. Controls are a little difficult for a casual gamer like myself. Maybe a gamepad control option would be cool (I would figure out how to fix my controller if that were the case haha).
Lotsa things could be done here. I gave all my ideas in the survey, though.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes