Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
That changelog was posted 2/24 and wasn't completely updated yet. Yes DLSS and Lumen were added as there are other things likely still missing from that change log

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
That changelog was posted 2/24 and wasn't completely updated yet. Yes DLSS and Lumen were added as there are other things likely still missing from that change log
Lumen Lighting is an old feature already, unless you're talking about some change that happened to it?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
From what I can tell he created the changelog at that time and has been updating it thru development. So its not from 2/24 but started at that time.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
this got me hard and throbing as fuck:

but THIS made me cum, look at all that beautiful physics simulated beef! fucking beautiful
Visual quality wise; pretty darn spiffy.

Though to add to the commentary, each to their own but if I wanted to see someone (in this case, a woman) with their flesh sloughing off of their body [an exaggeration, I know] I'd play Resident Evil... if I want to tuck into some beef I want it contained within the folds not hanging out like a poorly constructed subway sammich, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Astcit

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Visual quality wise; pretty darn spiffy.

Though to add to the commentary, each to their own but if I wanted to see someone (in this case, a woman) with their flesh sloughing off of their body [an exaggeration, I know] I'd play Resident Evil... if I want to tuck into some beef I want it contained within the folds not hanging out like a poorly constructed subway sammich, lol.
It looks like an Arby's burger because of the way the game will render like shit so that your PC doesn't recreate 9/11.

Reactions: KSSL

Reknight

Mar 15, 2021
It does happen sometimes with my game too. Just erase the text in the id text box and retype crack0 manually. If that doesn't help, clear all data in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\DeltaZone. That may help, if you played the previous version.
Unfortunately, it didn't help

Nugmup

Nov 7, 2019
Seems fine so far, however having an issue where if i've been playing for a bit, and attempt to level transition or die, the game gets stuck loading forever. any ideas?

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
The last kekpuker crack is working, the one from the first page but you have to change gameversion in crack0.lic, while in the game type crack0 which responds with game version error, then alt+tab and edit crack0.lic and change gameversion to 240501 and you're done.
I keep reading your post over and over again and i still dont get it and the crack is not working. I am still getting service is was not found. Can you explain what do you mean by the first page?

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
No, I installed the original and it’s the same thing, I specifically pulled out several files from the game and it gave me the error “insufficient files”
Hi, I was having the same problem here, something to do with DX12 or Direct 3D 12. My build of w10 was pretty old (1809) and this version was something in the lines of 2004.

I booted on my W11 machine and the game ran just fine. Maybe on later versions of W10 it will run fine too.

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
Hello, is there a link to a new version of the game, after downloading which everything will work? 4 pages ago they gave 2 links, but I can’t download through mega, the limit doesn’t allow it. Previously there was an instruction and after it it worked, but now without instructions it’s not very clear what to change

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Hello, is there a link to a new version of the game, after downloading which everything will work? 4 pages ago they gave 2 links, but I can’t download through mega, the limit doesn’t allow it. Previously there was an instruction and after it it worked, but now without instructions it’s not very clear what to change
I used this link, and then the previous crack with a quick edit to the version (also pointed out by kremek127 on how to do) as said on previous page. Fuck Mega sharing, it's pure cancer.
Here you go, build 19.0:

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Did the above and edited DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64\Mods\LicenseHack\Scripts\mail.lua, to fix the game version conflict, so no need to edit the .lic file every time. In other words, the crack works out of the box. Just type crack0 in the user id field, unless it is already there. All credit goes to the OGs. File pass: dful25wK3YpJ1255 Link: Mega *Replaced dead link
This is the correct approach. You can just edit the crack script to update the version it uses to generate license file. I will look into some ways to grab version directly from the game so the crack becomes universal (until dev changes licensing algorithm).

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Is enemy spawning fucked up in v19? It's always fucking spawning 5 or more enemies togheter, it's fucking infuriating.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Is enemy spawning fucked up in v19? It's always fucking spawning 5 or more enemies togheter, it's fucking infuriating.
huh its better this way that the earlier versions where the npc ai cheats with
its fine makes playing more immersive and having to go slow not charging into their face, but once u hv better eapons its not that bad... its mid to end game play...not early gameplay so quit complaining

3.70 star(s) 51 Votes