jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What the heck is lovense aka what does it do?

Also, would be cool if in adult options we could choose stage time as random between two values. Like ability to set min and max and then the game would just go random between them instead of always the same number. Would keep things unexpected and interesting cause you would never know when you would be stuck watching single anim for 5 min. :LOL:

Also, any way I can get rid of this annoying goggles-like overlay that makes it look like my character is wearing some cheap skiing goggles from the 80s?

Last edited:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
What the heck is lovense aka what does it do?
As far as I know by watching chaturbate and such, it's a brand of vibrating toys that connect/sync with apps and other software, so when things happen online/PC/games the toys vibrate on their pussy/cock/ass.

Also, any way I can get rid of this annoying goggles-like overlay that makes it look like my character is wearing some cheap skiing goggles from the 80s?
I have no fucking idea to what you are refering to. The game's HUD?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
As far as I know by watching chaturbate and such, it's a brand of vibrating toys that connect/sync with apps and other software, so when things happen online/PC/games the toys vibrate on their pussy/cock/ass.

Also fleshlights. They're expensive as fuck though.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How many animations are there? I've played this back when it was v0.7 or whatever so I'd like to know how many there are. I've seen three for tentacles, one for giving up to a dude, one for not giving up and a threesome and that was it.

Hamburguer

Apr 24, 2018
The game plays normally without hicks, but everytime I go to any new area like Swamp or city outskirts, it just crashes. I downloaded both the precracked and then the vanilla 19.0 and copied the crack and its the same result. Any solution to this?
Had the same problem, aparently running as adminstrator fix it...

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
LMao, didn't even know shit like that existed! xD

Overlay of the screen. Don't you have the effect as if you had glasses or goggles on when you look into the sun in the game? Haze like condensation inside the goggles and dirt outside? Flares on the plastic of the goggles? etc. I'll try to take a screenshot of what I mean.

Last edited:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Overlay of the screen. Don't you have the effect as if you had glasses or goggles on when you look into the sun in the game? Haze like condensation inside the goggles and dirt outside? Flares on the plastic of the goggles? etc. I'll try to take a screenshot of what I mean.
That's post-processing, the dev didn't put the option to disable any of them, even though Unreal has quite straight forward examples of options menu with all of them included to be toggleable.

Blame the dev, it's a extremely awful game UI. I for example loathe the stupid choice of putting fucking sliders as options and NOT ALLOWING the user to set precise integer numbers. Fucking slider starts with 1 as default, you change it to experiment and it goes float to something like 1.027... and then you can't put it back to fucking 1 EVER again. Fuck that, it's infuriating as fuck.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
That's post-processing, the dev didn't put the option to disable any of them, even though Unreal has quite straight forward examples of options menu with all of them included to be toggleable.

Blame the dev, it's a extremely awful game UI. I for example loathe the stupid choice of putting fucking sliders as options and NOT ALLOWING the user to set precise integer numbers. Fucking slider starts with 1 as default, you change it to experiment and it goes float to something like 1.027... and then you can't put it back to fucking 1 EVER again. Fuck that, it's infuriating as fuck.
Didn't know that, thanks for explaining!

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes