lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm talking about the "pre-cracked" version on the main page. How do I access the cracked content?
It's already installer, when the game asks you to login, verify the username is cracked0, if it's not, enter it.
After login, if the game tells you it didn't work, press L and login again with cracked0, it should work.

Reactions: Agent_Smith

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
I finally reached City. Don't go in. If you do, be prepared to BSOD.
BSOD-s usually happen when your pc run into an issue. Mostly it can be caused by bad memory timing or poor cpu overclocking setting if its happening while playing a game.
I hate city but checked it to be sure and it runs "fine" as far as optimization goes and maybe thats your real problem, its a poorly optimized game and it highlighted the issue "right away".
If you know about overclocking by your own, try to increase the vcore if safe to do so, or decrease your clock frequency. If not, try to contact a friend or someone near you who knows how to do it properly. Theres also a website called silverbench where you can test your cpu-s stability in the extreme test, if it runs to the end at least once without BSOD, you should be fine.
If you need more help you can reach me any time!

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Huh...no new hotfixes yet? You'd think with how quickly the first two came out that another would be around the corner. The whole "game endlessly spawns game objects until the engine crashes due to too many objects" issue seems like something that would be the absolute top of the "needs fixed" list.

Speaking of: Is it map-dependent? It happens on highway and city outskirts, but I haven't tested in the city proper or the swamp.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
BSOD-s usually happen when your pc run into an issue. Mostly it can be caused by bad memory timing or poor cpu overclocking setting if its happening while playing a game.
I hate city but checked it to be sure and it runs "fine" as far as optimization goes and maybe thats your real problem, its a poorly optimized game and it highlighted the issue "right away".
If you know about overclocking by your own, try to increase the vcore if safe to do so, or decrease your clock frequency. If not, try to contact a friend or someone near you who knows how to do it properly. Theres also a website called silverbench where you can test your cpu-s stability in the extreme test, if it runs to the end at least once without BSOD, you should be fine.
If you need more help you can reach me any time!
I just let PBO do its thing, but for good measure, I turned it off. BSODs stopped, but its still crashing and is just insanely unstable.
Whenever I'm not setting my settings to the absolute minimum, I can barely squeeze out 20 frames. Note that my rig isn't the best (6600 XT/5500/16GB running at 3200 MHz), but it's still a respectable mid-tier machine that shouldn't be struggling in a normal use case. In fact, I just launched Cyberpunk and am running at 70-100 on High settings at 900p.

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Huh...no new hotfixes yet? You'd think with how quickly the first two came out that another would be around the corner. The whole "game endlessly spawns game objects until the engine crashes due to too many objects" issue seems like something that would be the absolute top of the "needs fixed" list.

Speaking of: Is it map-dependent? It happens on highway and city outskirts, but I haven't tested in the city proper or the swamp.
Happening on every map, i think the new AI spawn system is messing with us. It can be the source of the increased loading time, the freezing between maps and the object errors.

I just let PBO do its thing, but for good measure, I turned it off. BSODs stopped, but its still crashing and is just insanely unstable.
Whenever I'm not setting my settings to the absolute minimum, I can barely squeeze out 20 frames. Note that my rig isn't the best (6600 XT/5500/16GB running at 3200 MHz), but it's still a respectable mid-tier machine that shouldn't be struggling in a normal use case. In fact, I just launched Cyberpunk and am running at 70-100 on High settings at 900p.
Since the update, my laptop cant run the game because of frame drops so i have to stick with v19 there(3050ti cant handle the job anymore). On pc i had to go medium settings with fsr frame gen and its running fine like that, with higher settings or dlss i have massive drops or straight low framerates. In v19 i played on ultra with dlss, no issue at all.
I also noticed higher ram usage(Can be as high as 12gigs) and as i see you "only" have 16gigs. Try to monitor your ram usage while playing because your ram capacity might be an issue on top of every other problems the game have.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Has anybody tried to run Version 20 on Vulkan and see if there's a boost in FPS?

BTW I just moved this game from my HDD to SSD and there has been like a 80% boost in FPS already lmfao

Last edited:

TNKS1411

Jan 4, 2024
How do I fix, if at all, the too many objects crash?
I don't think I'm hardware bound, Threadripper-7990X, 256Gigs DDR5, RTX4090, Installed on NVME. I don't think its bottlenecking either, avg temp is about 49C.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes