Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
There seems to be a bug where Ivy doesn't stop leaking cum, even when her holes are empty.
No bug, feature, a wet pussy is a happy pussy.
But being serious, sometimes even if the percentages disappear she still has cum inside, so takes a time for it to stop fully. You tried pushing it out with X multiple times?
Sounds like a feature and not a bug to me.
EXACTLY. I love when a game does the wetness and strings of cum/grool, it's fucking hot as fuck. More games should focus on fluids, doesn't even need to be full sim even.
u can try this on engine.ini

[/Script/Engine.GarbageCollectionSettings]
gc.MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=0
gc.SizeOfPermanentObjectPool=0
gc.ActorClusteringEnabled=True
gc.BlueprintClusteringEnabled=True
gc.MultithreadedDestructionEnabled=1
gc.TimeBetweenPurgingPendingKillObjects=60
gc.NumRetriesBeforeForcingGC=1
gc.MinDesiredObjectsPerSubTask=2500
I don't think most of those would help much, except the NumRetries one, that could be why my GC are kinda not working 100% of the time, didn't knew it could "fail" in flaging objects for flushing.
Gonna try that later.

Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
More games should focus on fluids
God yes I can't count the amount of games that could have been elevated by like 2/3 points /10 if they'd put a little more focus on the fluids, be it the animation/design or just the general approach to it - for example how cumshots are handled in terms of gallery modes, not automatically skipping the animation until the player presses a button, etc.

Reactions: Astcit

Asczery

Aug 24, 2022
Dev made older versions unable to login for NSFW version...The game tells me to download the new version, however my laptop cant run 20.2 because of the fucked up optimalization...thats a rat move. I was thinking about supporting the dev later on but no way after this.
That's such bullshit. He should know, that his current build is trash and the majority of people cannot run it. And he has the guts to "lock" older Versions which run far better..... v19.0 was the best release as of now...

Reactions: Shiey420

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
That's such bullshit. He should know, that his current build is trash and the majority of people cannot run it. And he has the guts to "lock" older Versions which run far better..... v19.0 was the best release as of now...
Makes me so angry because my laptop simply cant run the latest release with any settings.(didnt tried 800x600 yet lol)

chris233!

Sep 27, 2023
Makes me so angry because my laptop simply cant run the latest release with any settings.(didnt tried 800x600 yet lol)
is not only your laptop, i have a medium/high pc, i play every game i have at 4k 60 fps. but with this version my pc turn into an jet engine and in uhd i have difficulties to reach 50 fps.

Reactions: Shiey420

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Did you guys tried the new crack with the older versions? I don't think the authentication itself changed from 18 to 20, and if the dev changed the older builds to use the newer one, Kekpuker's script should in theory work on them (keep in mind you'll need the whole UESS Tools thingy or whatever it's using to hook).

is not only your laptop, i have a medium/high pc, i play every game i have at 4k 60 fps. but with this version my pc turn into an jet engine and in uhd i have difficulties to reach 50 fps.
This is not a final product by any means at all, it's a VERY messy frankenstein monster that the dev keeps shoving shit into without giving a single fuck into actual performance. Comparing this to any proper game that you can "run 4k 60fps" is like comparing a tuned VW Beetle to a Hypercar. For example, I have a 6900XT and this shit barely keeps 60fps at 1080p High. Good luck with 4k.

As for the PC turning into jet, I found a couple things so far about this shit: first is that it does not uses Vsync, and does not have a Vsync option in Graphics. Why? Who knows.
So, if you have a PC like mine that can mostly bruteforce through most issues, but still was overheating because sometimes fps went a little too high, using Vsync or the bullshit framelimiter in-game will solve jet engine fans mostly. Game will still run like garbage (because well, it is coding-side), but no more sun jet engine PC. Other options are forcing Vsync driver side, or editing the GameUserSettings.ini in C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\DeltaZone\Saved\Config\Windows and changing bUseVSync to True (which is fucking hilarious, the var is right there to enable or disable it, dev just chose to ignore it).

Another option is to limit framerate to something around 29 (BECAUSE THE SLIDERS ARE SOME OF THE MOST RETARDED INCOMPETENT BULLSHIT I EVER SAW IN ANYTHING AND YOU CANT SET INTEGERS) and use framegen to play at around 60. This solves both heat/noise and performance problems since fsr framegen smooths everything out quite nicely. Only downside are some minor graphic artifacts on fast moving things.

Did performance really got worse from 18,19 to 20? It always ran like crap to me so I really didn't notice it getting worse.

Also, it always blows my mind how people expect notebook/laptop hardware to perform at the same level of a desktop. Basic school physics guys, please. We do not know how to reverse entropy yet, we do not have the means to ignore thermodynamics. There will be no miraculous small computer that will perform the same as a big one, not in our life times, and far far beyond.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2020
I don't think most of those would help much, except the NumRetries one, that could be why my GC are kinda not working 100% of the time, didn't knew it could "fail" in flaging objects for flushing.
Gonna try that later.
Just want to ask if that specific property help? Short of trying the object limit properties and whatever the other guy posted, it surprises me that this made it past whatever testing that goes on if it wasn't intentional

Asczery

Aug 24, 2022
I have a solution for the "Update to newer Version" Issue when trying to play the uncesored version of older Game Builds.
I am playing v19 and its working fine.
Open the main.lua of the LicenseHack and replace the Version inside the LicenseString to the most updated game version.

So for the "old" crack for v19
io.open(licFile, "w"):write('["crack0", "", "Discord ID: cracked_id#0", "", "4", "145", "", "", "", "", "crack0", "", "", "36", "", "", "240501", "", "145", "", "", ""]'):close()
Change 240501(v19 game build version) to 240812 (20.2 game build version).
Just in case, i changed the 145 to 155 as well.

In case you are lazy :D :
Copy the content inside the main.lua spoiler and replace the current stuff inside your acutal main.lua
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps a few :)

Last edited:

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Also, it always blows my mind how people expect notebook/laptop hardware to perform at the same level of a desktop. Basic school physics guys, please. We do not know how to reverse entropy yet, we do not have the means to ignore thermodynamics. There will be no miraculous small computer that will perform the same as a big one, not in our life times, and far far beyond.
Dude i swear, this laptop f's up most of normal ppl-s "gaming" pc-s. And trust me, v19 run with 90FPS on that laptop with medium settings, i can play so much game with no problem you cant even imagine. V20.2 is poorly optimized and thats it.
I know its not gonna run like my desktop, thats not the expectation here.

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Have a solution for the "Update to newer Version" Issue when trying to play the uncesored version of older Game Builds.
I am playing v19 and its working fine.
Open the main.lua of the LicenseHack and replace the Version inside the LicenseString to the most updated game version.

So for the "old" crack for v19

Change 240501(v19 game build version) to 240812 (20.2 game build version).
Just in case, i changed the 145 to 155 as well.

In case you are lazy:
Copy the content inside the main.lua spoiler and replace the current stuff inside your acutal main.lua
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After i put in my id and did press login, it in fact said "Developer" and i had my uncensored game back :D

Hope this helps a few :)
Thanks man! You helped me a lot! :love:

Reactions: Asczery

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
man I really hope in the future these eggs are going to burst open and spawn some creatures like facehugger or so.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Dude i swear, this laptop f's up most of normal ppl-s "gaming" pc-s. And trust me, v19 run with 90FPS on that laptop with medium settings, i can play so much game with no problem you cant even imagine. V20.2 is poorly optimized and thats it.
I know its not gonna run like my desktop, thats not the expectation here.
I know, not saying they're bad, plenty of good notebooks/laptops configs out there, just saying most people, in general, (was not taking a shot at you or anyone in here particularly) see things like "Intel 14th gen" and "RTX 4080" stickers and automatically assume it is the exact same thing that goes into a desktop but just smaller, thinking it'll be as good as the same parts on a desktop.
And the companies who make them make no effort at all, not even a small text, to make those people know it will not have the same performance. It's scummy in my opinion, and people should be more aware of it, because there's plenty of forums with people like "Why my 3070 can't run this game like in this video?", and then it ends up being because the guy had a notebook 3070.

Btw, cool to see the authentication hadn't changed, it was kekpuker who found that text string, and he never mentioned the authentication changing between the versions I said (18 to 20), so I was almost 100% sure it was just a matter of some simple number like Asczery posted. That's why I was kinda confused when you guys said dev locked previous versions, didn't made sense since nothing actually changed. Anyway, you guys are on fire, nice job.

It would be fun to explore a creature nest and find other girls getting fucked and laying eggs. Maybe even rescue them for rewards?
You guys ever played Duke Nukem 3D? Old game, had some cool erotic things in it, like strippers showing boobs, and girls encased in alien pods being milked or impregnated, I dunno there was no explanation. Apparently aliens were kidnapping human females, no explanation I think.
Anyway, you saying this made me remember them moaning, would be cool having something like that, some place with girls stuck into machines or pods being filled with eggs and birthing them, being milked, or just endless made to orgasm.
And that's why I said so many times already this game has so much potential, but I really doubt it'll ever get there at this pace.
Dev's is going with the Star Citizen strategy, drip feed bullshit so people keep showering him in money while not ever actually delivering a proper functional and fun product, because hope is a fucking hard thing to kill.

Reactions: Asczery
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes