Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
how's the composition? I'm getting annoyed with starting the game for the 100th time... it keeps stopping on opening the house door is there anything else?

ixfr

Sep 9, 2018
0.1 version and sure it's clumsy yet. But the game seems to have a lot of potential to me (both story and gameplay mechanics).

vane000

Aug 25, 2020
I saw on the genre tab this has planned pregnancy content, any idea when that will be added?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
I saw on the genre tab this has planned pregnancy content, any idea when that will be added?
Lemme get the math down a bit, SRT said that they plan to release a update each 1.5 to 2 months, but heck, lets say each month we get an update if we gonna be super optimistic. Thir roadmap suggests that it will take at a optimistic minimum 7 months to get the bare minimum of game functionality down (attributes, skills, action system etc) with polishing of the prologue. So, for pregnancy to work, i/e not just belly pop up and be gone after a black screen, I would say 1 to 2 years depending if they can even pull it off in a decent maner.

Reactions: vane000

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
... or even play the free censored version before buying, that simple. Everything else is little bonuses, which doesn't change much in the game.
So if I pay $4 will I get 100% getting the SAME experience as someone who paid $195? Because if I'm not, then what you've just said is wrong.

When I say the same experience - I mean specifically the content in the game like quests, story line, characters etc. If the differences you're talking about are purely cosmetic - then I'd say carry on and do as you must. But if there is any functionality differences, then I'd have an issue.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so 40/month for the uncensored game version 0.1(with hardly any content at all btw) and you get cheats..

and 100 /month for the uncensored game version 0.1(with hardly any content at all btw again) and you get cheats and a secret store..

if this game isn't a AAA quality game in the end.. :/ 0.1 with hardly any content and they are getting almost 4k per month now..

maybe scams on patreon are the go to for get rich quick schemes in the last few years.. lol

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
So if I pay $4 will I get 100% getting the SAME experience as someone who paid $195? Because if I'm not, then what you've just said is wrong.

When I say the same experience - I mean specifically the content in the game like quests, story line, characters etc. If the differences you're talking about are purely cosmetic - then I'd say carry on and do as you must. But if there is any functionality differences, then I'd have an issue.
there're additional clothes to wear (from unique npcs) and so on, that you won't be able to acquire in-game, because it can break the atmosphere, also the possibility to use cheats, which you can enable at start of new game, and we don't encourage to do that, as it also breaks the gaming experience

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
There is some kind of glitch where I can't clickk on anything after I enter the washroom. Anyone else get this?

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The idea is good, everything looks good at first, but the "rape" scene is really weird and unnecessary, the location of the house should be different, the optimization is not very good, the interface also needs to be improved, most of the items are not described, but I still don't think it's a bad game, the current rating (3.1/5 - 07.01.2023) is a bit unfair, I hope the game developer won't give up because the idea for the game is really good, good luck (y)

btw trees shouldn't be placed the way they are now because they consume too much RAM, you need to search for something like "Trees unreal engine optimization"

Reactions: rev_10
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes