dark1nova

Aug 30, 2018
Answer to the clothes quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So since the developer and no player has been able to expand upon my comment.
Here is my review of the game.
Awesome graphics, and easy to use controls.
No in game quest guide.
Author claims 1 hour of playable content, but that's only because it will take you that long to realize there is nothing left to explore.
"preview videos" posted on other sites show cutscenes that do not appear in demo
In game conversations with NPCs offer 1 time only choices. Where if you do not act when given the chance, the option does not appear again.
Author seems to be working from the outside to in when making this game, instead of from the center to out. They are working on all the end game or late stage stuff, and offering very little to starting content. This is not how a game is made.

Would have been the first game i actually spent money on to support. A lot of stuff is there, but i think you are focused on all the wrong areas. And when it comes to feedback, you are very quick to just dismiss people.
They are testing your game, and trying it out. If maybe a question like "Where are the clothes" keeps coming up, instead of being all snide with your responses, take that to heart that you weren't clear, or your ingame stuff gives no clear direction.

Ghosty123

Jun 4, 2019
Dude the demon under my bed speaks more inteligible English holy fk

Do you want to enable cheats?

Push a button and you'll get a result,
And your dream will become reality.
Push the button, don't feel disheartened.
You've paved/travelled your road/path and you have been successful.

No | Yes

I feel like it's speaking to a person who has successfully completed the game and is now here for a re-run.
But it's trying to console the player that they should not feel guilty, that it is okay to use cheats now, as they have already beaten the game before without using them.

Likely the last sentence corresponds to the idiom, Pave your own path to success or road to success

Then again, I could be interpreting it wrong and everything is garbled because it all just got lost in translation.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

No | Yes

I feel like it's speaking to a person who has successfully completed the game and is now here for a re-run.
But it's trying to console the player that they should not feel guilty, that it is okay to use cheats now, as they have already beaten the game before without using them.

Likely the last sentence corresponds to the idiom, Pave your own path to success or road to success

Then again, I could be interpreting it wrong and everything is garbled because it all just got lost in translation.
It's more like - you pressed the button, and got everything you wanted, there's nothing else left to strive for

• Angry
Reactions: nanajosh

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

No | Yes

well yea, but I don't get why the english is so bad. Your version is what it should be

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
The first time I'm playing this, and I see that many people are mentioning some tentacle scene, but I can't figure out what triggers it.

Reactions: TheExordick

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
The first time I'm playing this, and I see that many people are mentioning some tentacle scene, but I can't figure out what triggers it.
You need to accept some pills from the brother after talking to him about the gift he destroyed in your room upstairs.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You need to accept some pills from the brother after talking to him about the gift he destroyed in your room upstairs.
Figured out why I never discovered it; I missed that the box in the room is interactable; only noticed it after your comment. Thanks!

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Our team has been working on this game for more than 1.5 years. Hope you enjoy it!

We need funding to develop the game further.

If you can’t subscribe via Patreon/SS/Boosty, your likes and reviews will help greatly too!

Thank you!
Do you plan for Steam release in the future?

Edit: From their FAQ, there will be Steam release in the future.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes