ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
come think of it, male character appearances are absolutely wretched in this game except
Frankenstein monster guy, I honestly thought her brother was delivery guy when he first appeared, the guy looks like he's 40 or something and the dad looks worse too. It's like devs just went with the random chargen for male characters.:HideThePain:

halotoker

Sep 7, 2022
So do someone figured how to change the atributes? i have tried but each reset of the game to try to find another code and use the ones i have does not work on cheat engine

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So do someone figured how to change the atributes? i have tried but each reset of the game to try to find another code and use the ones i have does not work on cheat engine
You have to make a pointer cheat table to avoid that. Also reset part happens in almost every game. Cheat engine tutorial include a step about how to do it or ask someone who knows to make one for you. Considering current state of the game it ain't worth it, many choices does almost nothing.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
We have many excellent players in F95,there isn't one of them to make one Walkthrough(GUIDE)?

Last edited:

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
We have many excellent players in F95,there isn't one of them to make one Walkthrough(GUIDE)?
there's not much insentive to make one, since you can't get everything on a single playthrough. you have to start over and over again to figure out the right steps.

it's much much easier to just use the cheat engine. takes 5 minutes to learn how to use it. the key is setting the search for float values.

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks to this guide here I have made a table, I couldn't find the Dominance and Sexiness values by going up and down in sequence but managed to get everything else.

Here you guys go.

In which folder should i put this file? Pls help
or how do I use the table in general?

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
In which folder should i put this file? Pls help
or how do I use the table in general?
That's a file use/produced by cheat engine (as far as I can tell) and it was pointless to share it anyway since that data is stored in the RAM. Interesting fact - RAM stands for Random Access Memory. Therefore the addresses will be different every time, even on the same machine.

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
That's a file use/produced by cheat engine (as far as I can tell) and it was pointless to share it anyway since that data is stored in the RAM. Interesting fact - RAM stands for Random Access Memory. Therefore the addresses will be different every time, even on the same machine.
okay thank you anyway

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
No way :O I wonder... if operating system was storing everything to same place... would RAM still count as RAM or could it be named QAM since it would just be quick? I mean some kind of proprietary OS, that kind of thing used in 20th century?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
for those that are struggling with stats, it uses static pointer address.

Reactions: FelipeLP

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
No way :O I wonder... if operating system was storing everything to same place... would RAM still count as RAM or could it be named QAM since it would just be quick? I mean some kind of proprietary OS, that kind of thing used in 20th century?
So.......... a save file? Nice try at being smart
Here's my cheat table for those that are struggling with stats, it uses static pointer address.
1.JPG
Real nice addresses you got there. Pointing to ??????? It's almost as if every CPU calculated where to store data differently. Even if it is static it would be different on every machine. Not to mention the difference between running on a different OS, for example playing through Wine on Linux.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
So.......... a save file? Nice try at being smart

View attachment 2595583
Real nice addresses you got there. Pointing to ??????? It's almost as if every CPU calculated where to store data differently. Even if it is static it would be different on every machine. Not to mention the difference between running on a different OS, for example playing through Wine on Linux.
Try Restarting the game and reattaching cheat engine to it. Works fine on my end.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Try Restarting the game and reattaching cheat engine to it. Works fine on my end.
1.JPG
Point to you. Guess it does matter in which order I do things. Just one issue with the pure stat but that might be because I'm still at the cemetery

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sidenote..."Random" has nothing to do with the addresses being generated randomly.
Instead, it denotes that the memory can be accessed in nearly constant time no matter their relative logical or physical position in the RAM module.

...sorry I couldn't help it, gotta put those stupid uni years to use somehow...

Wraft

Mar 19, 2018
Just a question,
I did find that you can access the console with the (`) key.
I don't know enough about Unreal Engine, but couldn't you modify attributes with it?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Just a question,
I did find that you can access the console with the (`) key.
I don't know enough about Unreal Engine, but couldn't you modify attributes with it?
Yes and no. You need to know the exact command to even be able to access the variables related to the MC. There is a version with cheats enabled which probably has shortcut scripts that do that using to UI. IDK though, I don't have that version.

• Hey there
Reactions: Wraft
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes