Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
The game is alright, but it NEEDS a save system (which if I recall correctly is already on its way), and more ways to gain stats. A tutorial for basic controls at the start couldn't hurt either, even if it's just a shitty pop-up box.

Reactions: Alcea

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Games needs brightness fixed! If you use high settings it destroys the brightness of game

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
I started in a place like a cemetery. how can i get out
Walk around and let your eyes guide you? Games usually use light sources as guidance among other techinques. At this point you have to be curious and explore what the game offers as there's only a few pointers telling you what to do. Some people like this style, some don't and who knows if it's going to change in the future.

Lilith1900

Nov 23, 2022
嗨,我太期待你们的游戏上架steam了,请务必快一点
Hi, I'm really looking forward to your game being launched on STEAM. Please make sure to hurry up

ShreyAfton87

Feb 15, 2020
OK ..so how many sex scenes are even there in this version ...besides tenticle, mastrubation and watching the brother mastrubate ? ......(i am a patron with the cheats version )

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
At this point you have to be curious and explore what the game offers as there's only a few pointers telling you what to do. Some people like this style, some don't and who knows if it's going to change in the future.
I for one hope that it changes, at least some optional extra pointers would be nice. As it is now, only by reading this thread I found out that I missed half of stuff. And I'm the type that actually reads texts in games, doesn't mind some exploratory work and usually hates too direct zero-thinking-necessary instructions. If the whole game is like this, it could limit the number of possible paying customers, because too many people will give up.

Reactions: Priappus

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Like I mentioned before I think the order matters. Start the game, after getting to the house start CE, attach the game to CE, open the sheet.
i still get something like this when i follow this step by step guide

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
fix this game... i'm tired of starting it from the beginning all the time... the third day is max every now and then the game returns to the initial game panel ... add the ability to save the game

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
fix this game... i'm tired of starting it from the beginning all the time... the third day is max every now and then the game returns to the initial game panel ... add the ability to save the game
Game saving supposedly coming with the next update. Dev(s) estimated the update to arrive around the end of June (from Patreon but i'm not an user there so no idea if hidden news after that stating otherwise), but it seems there is a delay sadly. Eagerly waiting for a new release!

Also just in case - there is no more content atm after the set amount of days. So nothing to fix in that regard.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I was wondering, when should we expect v0.3? From patreon it seems like first version that actually is worth downloading time. I don't say current build is bad but it's more like technical demo where we just see how the game will eventually work, but the play time is... less than what I spent waiting for download.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I was wondering, when should we expect v0.3? From patreon it seems like first version that actually is worth downloading time. I don't say current build is bad but it's more like technical demo where we just see how the game will eventually work, but the play time is... less than what I spent waiting for download.
no idea about 0.3 yet, cause we need to release 0.2.1 first.
we're working on those versions simultaneously. 0.3 will definitely have more content than 0.2

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes