BingusBoi

May 1, 2021
to everyone talking about mega's download limit, you can reset it by switching VPN servers.

Apr 18, 2020
to everyone talking about mega's download limit, you can reset it by switching VPN servers.
Are you using the desktop application?
The browser version just get to a countdown after the paywall thing. Then when the countdown is completed the resume button can't be clicked.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... all the quests I have seem to have dead-ended with no actual quest-log update.

The birthday ends with "Stuart ruined everything" and the clothes quest ends with "Mom says to call them" even after you've already done that.
Is this the point where i'm supposed to ignore the game telling me not to an go into the village?

Edit: The prompt brags about how much cntent there is in the game, but either it's lying or the game is broken, because nothing progresses.
Also, it even talks about the graveyard in the prologue, but that place has such bad lighting that it's impossible to navigate.
I found the mobile, if there's any other content in there, it's a wash. Even reaching the car was hard enough, and that was visible from anywhere on the map.
I can't tell if I'm hitting pitch-black gravestones in the darkness or if i'm running up against invisible walls half the time.

Edit2: Also, there's no tooltips and none of the items you pick up are labelled. There's a bunch of shit that double-clicking doesn't do anything to, so I don't even know what i'm holding.

Last edited:

Zeusfucktheworld

Aug 4, 2021
So... all the quests I have seem to have dead-ended with no actual quest-log update.

The birthday ends with "Stuart ruined everything" and the clothes quest ends with "Mom says to call them" even after you've already done that.
Is this the point where i'm supposed to ignore the game telling me not to an go into the village?

Edit: The prompt brags about how much cntent there is in the game, but either it's lying or the game is broken, because nothing progresses.
Also, it even talks about the graveyard in the prologue, but that place has such bad lighting that it's impossible to navigate.
I found the mobile, if there's any other content in there, it's a wash. Even reaching the car was hard enough, and that was visible from anywhere on the map.
I can't tell if I'm hitting pitch-black gravestones in the darkness or if i'm running up against invisible walls half the time.

Edit2: Also, there's no tooltips and none of the items you pick up are labelled. There's a bunch of shit that double-clicking doesn't do anything to, so I don't even know what i'm holding.
I did find a skirt in the tree and a top on a gravestone, but now I wait till we get a few more days, so it's worth playing. I mean for two days there are actually a few things you can do, did you check the mailbox?
But unfortunately, the game stops when you reach the second night.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I did find a skirt in the tree and a top on a gravestone, but now I wait till we get a few more days, so it's worth playing. I mean for two days there are actually a few things you can do, did you check the mailbox?
But unfortunately, the game stops when you reach the second night.
There's nothing in the mailbox.

Hell, even this talk about 'days'
You get a morning. If there's supposed to be any content after doing acid with Stu, it's not there. Both his quest and the clothes quest just come to a dead stop and nobody else seems to have anything to say or anything to interact with.

As for the graveyard, there's supposedly a top, a skirt and a phone, but I only found the latter. Ican barely see my own fucking character, so looking around for secrets is a complete non-starter.

Fix the lighting before asking people to fuck around in such a poorly designed level.

Reactions: Priappus

BingusBoi

May 1, 2021
Are you using the desktop application?
The browser version just get to a countdown after the paywall thing. Then when the countdown is completed the resume button can't be clicked.
yeah. it lets you download directly to the folder you wanted it in without cloggin up ur C drive. I guess now thats irrelevant bc of the new chrome downloads update but I apparently you need the desktop app to bypass download limits by switching VPN servers

BingusBoi

May 1, 2021
There's nothing in the mailbox.

Hell, even this talk about 'days'
You get a morning. If there's supposed to be any content after doing acid with Stu, it's not there. Both his quest and the clothes quest just come to a dead stop and nobody else seems to have anything to say or anything to interact with.

As for the graveyard, there's supposedly a top, a skirt and a phone, but I only found the latter. Ican barely see my own fucking character, so looking around for secrets is a complete non-starter.

Fix the lighting before asking people to fuck around in such a poorly designed level.
The graveyard level lighting seemed good to me for the vibe they were going for. The letter shows up after you go to sleep. To do that just keep spamming take a shower after you've done all the interactions at the house. The clothes are there in the graveyard. i got all of them when I played 0.1. I don't know what they spent half a year on bc the minuscule amount of new content from .1 is brazy

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The graveyard level lighting seemed good to me for the vibe they were going for.
Well, if the intended vibe was "oh fuck, I'm in the graveyard and I don't see shit, I'll better sit down and wait until morning, or I might trip over something and break my neck", they nailed it. ;)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this is a good game, and the incest element of the game suits the game quite well. I am looking forward to this game's future updates.

deadaura17

Jul 15, 2021
nah they promote it pretty actively on reddit they just prefer to do that instead of develop the game so updates will take forever to drop
Nah they're still developing it and post multiple sneak peeks and dev reports weekly on their discord, where they also give the roadmap for development and how long an update takes minimum, which is understandable considering their small dev team

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Nah they're still developing it and post multiple sneak peeks and dev reports weekly on their discord, where they also give the roadmap for development and how long an update takes minimum, which is understandable considering their small dev team
You seem to be in their Discord. Does it look like an update coming soonish? :D

R B gamercz

Sep 20, 2023
View attachment 2227281

Overview:
Alisa tries to solve the mysteries about her missing sister.
At one moment Alisa will lose everything and start living her life at the bottom of her social and financial position,
forgotten by everyone.
There'll be multiple ways to bring her previous lifestyle back. But by the time she might not want to...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: SRT - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello why did my game close on second day

deltroxy

Mar 22, 2022
It's normal, you can check their patreon for their roadmap but basically each big update will provide a new day so since it's only v0.2.1 there are only two days.

The.Witcher

Apr 21, 2021
is there any sex going on? seems im running pointless, had the tentacles animation and that's it
any cheats to get stats boosted?

deltroxy

Mar 22, 2022
is there any sex going on? seems im running pointless, had the tentacles animation and that's it
any cheats to get stats boosted?
To the best of my knowledge there are only masturbation scenes at the moment but if I understood correctly there's gonna be a sex scene in the next update. Regarding cheats you have access to them with the Enamored tier or higher. In the latest version you can increase lewdness to the max by using the marker then rinse (shower) repeat until you're satisfied with your lewdness level, for other stats you can't increase them much at the moment.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is fucked up!

1. UI control is shit
2. No explanation of control somehow changed to first person and could not get out of it
3. Camera control is crap
4. Unable to open bathroom door even though I was using E
5. No damn explanation of controls
6. Movement is clunky
7. Can't click to operate have to use damn E control (which does not work most of the damn time properly)

Now to the totally broken game itself.

1. Unable to find all clothes in box so quest can not be completed
2. Unable to sleep in bedroom
3. No matter how many lewd you do in bathroom Lewd does not go up had to use cheat
4. All books in her bedroom are she can't understand it even with 25 int hack

So game quest are all broken as you can not go to sleep in bed it never gives option even though I showered in bathroom until way at night and still unable to sleep. So game can not be progressed. This game is BROKEN as fuck.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes