deadaura17

Jul 15, 2021
You seem to be in their Discord. Does it look like an update coming soonish? :D
I’d give it before the end of January at the latest, maybe by the end of November at the earliest. Their dev reports showing what they have added are close to daily but at the same time given their previous release schedule and small dev team I’d say that’s around the time it should come out.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
I would say june/july and they'll remove the save function for the 0.3 because 'it's causing problems' or whatever.
0.3.1 with the save function will then be released next december-ish.

ofcourse I'm talking about 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: spamove

SilentLucas

Jun 9, 2023
This game is fucked up!

1. UI control is shit
2. No explanation of control somehow changed to first person and could not get out of it
3. Camera control is crap
4. Unable to open bathroom door even though I was using E
5. No damn explanation of controls
6. Movement is clunky
7. Can't click to operate have to use damn E control (which does not work most of the damn time properly)

Now to the totally broken game itself.

1. Unable to find all clothes in box so quest can not be completed
2. Unable to sleep in bedroom
3. No matter how many lewd you do in bathroom Lewd does not go up had to use cheat
4. All books in her bedroom are she can't understand it even with 25 int hack

So game quest are all broken as you can not go to sleep in bed it never gives option even though I showered in bathroom until way at night and still unable to sleep. So game can not be progressed. This game is BROKEN as fuck.
Lets start from the beginning
1. It's just a preview of the game, some elements look clunky, but it's not unusable or brain melting.
2. That sounds more like a personal issue, didn't experience and kinda amazed of the way how you managed to do it.
3. Pretty soft from my perspective, so it's a personal issue as well.
4. Did you dress up after bath? I mean, you can't leave if you didn't.
5. You can look them up, it's wasd classic, so it's kinda intuitive.
6. It sounds like you chose wrong graphic settings and this is not the games issue. It's fluid from what i can tell.
7. That's strange. Well yeah, can't click, but "E" works fine for me.

As for the game

1. You have to check all boxes, you wont find clothes there. After checking new dialog line appears in Father/mather dialog.
2. You cant. At some point of time, Alice gets notification and goes to sleep automatically.
3. That's not a perspectives question. Stat changes in dialogs and after sertain actions.
4. Those books arent real, that's just a placeholder for future updates.

So, yeah... Stat problem is real, but everything else

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
Any walkthroughs? Cause not all of us are smart bro. Where's the dude who types a whole essay on how to unlock scenes and finish the game?

SilentLucas

Jun 9, 2023
Any walkthroughs? Cause not all of us are smart bro. Where's the dude who types a whole essay on how to unlock scenes and finish the game?
I think i got them all, had same issue with Lewd stat, didn't really try to figure it out, just used cheat menu.

Scenes that could be missed:
First day

Mirror and gym wall bars

Go to the basement, lift that mirror and get some new animations and reactions from Alice.

It's in the basement

Telephone dialogues (missing clothes, brothers game)

For missing clothes check every box, basement is locked, to get the key, you have to randomly chat with father. I dont remember which dialog triggers it. It will be in the clock, just come up to it and take it out. After checking, talk to mother or father, and they will tell you to call to the moving company. Call, get your stuff on the second day.

You have to find console in brothers room (It's on TV), find cartridge in a box in the same room, walk to tv and use it. Choose submissive reaction and Alice would say something like, It's not mine, i have to ask my brother first. Talk with her brother about console, he would say that if you want to play, firstly call some guy and try to get him another game. Game that he wants gets burned, you're telling him that and he let's Alice use his console.

Anal Plug

Come to the window to the brothers room, choose (Pure) reaction. After that talk to mother in the kitchen. Choose new dialog line,and here you go. Plug works, it uses hell of a time to inert it, reactions are similar, but you have to insert it a lot of times to insert. If it makes sence to you.

Dad sees you naked in bath (At least i think that it's what happens)

Masturbate (Vaginal, shower), it randomly triggers and she falls, then choose to pick up the soap.

Second day

Blackmail

Check mailbox. Get instructions. Follow them. Marker is in parents room, steal option, dont remember from where, but you'll get it eventually.

Safe

Go to parents room, interact with picture on the wall, it can be blocked by parents bathroom door and you could miss it.

I think that summs it up. Don't know if it's of any of use, but here you go. If i missed something, it wuld be great if you tell me.

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
I think i got them all, had same issue with Lewd stat, didn't really try to figure it out, just used cheat menu.

First day

Mirror and gym wall bars

Go to the basement, lift that mirror and get some new animations and reactions from Alice.

It's in the basement

For missing clothes check every box, basement is locked, to get the key, you have to randomly chat with father. I dont remember which dialog triggers it. It will be in the clock, just come up to it and take it out. After checking, talk to mother or father, and they will tell you to call to the moving company. Call, get your stuff on the second day.

You have to find console in brothers room (It's on TV), find cartridge in a box in the same room, walk to tv and use it. Choose submissive reaction and Alice would say something like, It's not mine, i have to ask my brother first. Talk with her brother about console, he would say that if you want to play, firstly call some guy and try to get him another game. Game that he wants gets burned, you're telling him that and he let's Alice use his console.

Anal Plug

Come to the window to the brothers room, choose (Pure) reaction. After that talk to mother in the kitchen. Choose new dialog line,and here you go. Plug works, it uses hell of a time to inert it, reactions are similar, but you have to insert it a lot of times to insert. If it makes sence to you.

Masturbate (Vaginal, shower), it randomly triggers and she falls, then choose to pick up the soap.

Second day

Blackmail

Check mailbox. Get instructions. Follow them. Marker is in parents room, steal option, dont remember from where, but you'll get it eventually.

Safe

Go to parents room, interact with picture on the wall, it can be blocked by parents bathroom door and you could miss it.

I think that summs it up. Don't know if it's of any of use, but here you go. If i missed something, it wuld be great if you tell me.
fa1.gif

Very nice indeed.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018

First day

Mirror and gym wall bars

It's in the basement

Anal Plug

Second day

Blackmail

Safe

Where's the cheat menu though?

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Update on their Patreon/Discord, update 0.3 is set to release by Christmas day if no delays happen
It looks to be a fairly big update as well, they are adding new areas, mechanics, NPCs and questlines. Seems to be almost daily dev updates on their discord about what they are working on and what the next steps are.

Reactions: OverlordCW
Apr 17, 2019
In the latest version you can increase lewdness to the max by using the marker then rinse (shower) repeat until you're satisfied with your lewdness level, for other stats you can't increase them much at the moment.
I have the marker, but when I want to use it, the only option I have is to click "Leave."

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes