Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So it's a shame that some things can't be done because of the Patreon version^^
But from what I've been able to test now, it has a lot of impact and I couldn't find anything that slows down the fun of the game, as well as serious bugs^^.
The idea is implemented very well, one thing still feels wrong but you can see where you want to go. Some quests are a bit strange.
How can you give your father beer every second day endlessly^^. (could be a bug) nothing bad^^.
I'm not a big fan of it and the drinking system, but it's well done^^.
The Lewd system is probably more for Patreon.
When the game is finished I hope you can do everything^^ It will probably need a solution to find everything because the days have a limit^^.
Wouldn't it be bad if there was an alternative later^^.
So all I can say is nice game, keep it up^^

deltroxy

Mar 22, 2022
If memory serves right there's a special dialogue to give the beer and end the quest if you give it the other way it's endless

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
does anyone know if house note 1 is obtainable? ive only found 2 and 3
also are the books functional for raising stats? from what i've read they seem unusable

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
When I finished downloading via Mixdrop I got the message from Firefox that it contains a Virus/malware and if I'm sure I want to complete the download or delte?
Like this:

1704121508644.png

Edit: Seems to be a false positive, after looking through a ton more pages in this thread

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
No idea what the dev did, but it's impossible to achieve 5 lewd points before talking to mom on first day.
Those three point we get on the cemetery do not transfer to day 1...Was it like this always?

The whole time thing should be removed.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
No idea what the dev did, but it's impossible to achieve 5 lewd points before talking to mom on first day.
Those three point we get on the cemetery do not transfer to day 1...Was it like this always?

The whole time thing should be removed.
Was just thinking the exact same thing while trying to get 5 points

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes