nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
Books usage change (randomly?) with time, also for notes you can have a look in this walkthrough : https://f95zone.to/threads/deluded-v0-3-0-srt.140280/post-12509900
oof i didnt know about the safe, also not sure if the guide mentioned but theres also another note on the basement mattress next to the record player.

im prob gonna come back to this game on future version, hopefully when early options are actually available to select (like the 5 point mom thingy)

Reactions: nightboy_

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What's the point? Scenes are not replayable. If you'll have a full save, you won't see anything.
A save with the ending of the previous edition played correctly would be useful,good players should help the not so good ones.

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Thought I'd share my thoughts on this project in case the devs read this.

Tried it out again and it isn't much of a game. Constantly getting locked out of content and aimlessly running around looking for things that can be interacted with gets boring really fast. This definitely WANTS to be a game but the real gameplay experience is well - bad.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The new chainmail panties are bugged. They look just like mom's strings.
The same with the 20 dom shoes. The same shows you get at the start of the game.

Last edited:

psycho131

Apr 18, 2022
with this version you cant, you need the 40$ version
there isnt much point in playing this version since you cant see most of the nswf scenes

I can only pay for the full version of the game or close to it.
so I want to use cheat :/

Oct 3, 2023
What is the point of there being so many scenes with such high Lewd requirements if you can never get it that high when you need it, is it something im missing?

Reactions: HiWally

zaratai

Apr 23, 2017
What is the point of there being so many scenes with such high Lewd requirements if you can never get it that high when you need it, is it something im missing?
you need to cheat lewd points to see all the scenes(you can only cheat in the 40$ and 100$ version) the version we got here is a 10$ one

Oct 3, 2023
you need to cheat lewd points to see all the scenes(you can only cheat in the 40$ and 100$ version) the version we got here is a 10$ one
Sucks that most of the game is inaccessible, why bother letting people get the $10 edition if all you can do is run around and skip most of the lewd scenes lol

Reactions: Envy442

Envy442

Aug 7, 2023
I won't be wasting money on this again. To gain lewd points you first need to reduce your purity to 0, then you can start gaining points in lewd. Absolute grind and not enough time in the day to get anything done without a tutorial on how to minmax.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Could probably try to cheat it with cheatengine or save editing, but I can't even download it.
File too big to download with mega, takes hours with mixdrop, too big for pixeldrain limit, will also take hours. If anyone has links to it in parts please post them.

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Could probably try to cheat it with cheatengine or save editing, but I can't even download it.
File too big to download with mega, takes hours with mixdrop, too big for pixeldrain limit, will also take hours. If anyone has links to it in parts please post them.
This link should do the job
gofile mirror v0.3 :

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The game is bad. Pure and simple. The pointing system is poorly designed. You have to save scam in order to grind dom/sub points when stealing. It's a joke.
You have to get 5 lewd points in order to start Alan's quest. Only after then can you enter the Pure path. Joke
Impossible to get 20 intelligence on day 2.
The 20 dom shoes are a joke.
The 20 Pure item is a joke.
one update per year...
You can tell this was by design in order to lure customers into buying the cheat.
Disgusting

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes