ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
The one all the way to the right at the secret shop doesn't work for some reason. I'm able to interact with it but nothing pops up in the menu

mariokeren69

Jan 6, 2024
There is some modesty in the game to start with, the starting of day 1 requires you to either grab the towel on the hook or check the cabinet next to the toilet for some clothes before the door unlocks, after that you can walk around naked if you want to.
How to interact with the towel on the hook or check the cabinet next to the closet?

Reactions: PLMqwe

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
Pretty sure the first bit with Alan is actually the start of Day 2 and not Day 3. If you have the stats and items, you can also do all of the photoshoots and anything relating to Alan on day 2.
youre right, i was writing it from memory since so many people were looking for a walkthrough, i guess my brain combined all of the new content into the new day.

i would edit my post, but chances are since were now on page 58 and its on 57, no one will ever see it again because most people cant be fucked to use the search function

unknownumber0987

Sep 24, 2020
how do i enter the haunted house?, i use the fence but it teleport me to outside when i use ladder from cave i keep falling is there a way to get in the hunted house?

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello there,

I've been downloaded this, Version 0.3.0 cheat + secret room.
Uploaded to GOFILE

Only used the cheats on day 1 to reduce my pureness to 0.

Been following the day by day guide, I'm at currently day 2, progressing with "The Safe" quest.

• On the 2nd day talk to the dad, he'll mention sleepwalking.
  • Then talk to mom, she'll mention you knock something over.
  • Then go to parents' bedroom.
  • Find the crooked painting at the left nightstand, and interact with it.
  • When steward come tell him "I found it accidentally" and then "it was me who found it"
  • Open a second time the safe, take the money.

After entering the correct combination, and Stuart encounters, by respectfully following the guide, i end up black screen. While the game renders black screen, i can press ESC to bring up the menu, however i can't really play the game further.

Tab key also works showing the inventory, which is empty!

Any suggestion, has anyone encountered this issue ?

Muffeh_69

Jan 10, 2019
Aditional notes for the Haunted Mansion:
Near the fountain, the player can pick a flower, and get a basement key from the fountain itself.

Jun 24, 2018
DAY 3:
Begin day in bedroom, PUT ON CLOTHES, theres a cutscene that triggers when you go down the steps. If you arent wearing clothes it forces you to run away and you cant answer the door.

Answer the door, talk to Alan, dont think choices matter at this point.
After, Alan will be standing on top of the gazebo in the back yard, you still need to be clothed to talk to him a second time
Alan will then move to the tree on the cliff behind the house, talking to him about his camera opens up a photoshoot quest. He has another quest about collecting information that doesnt seem to lead to anything (but i think can give you lewd points if you arent playing the cheats version that was posted)

You can do the photoshoot now, or wait until after camping, you do get some new clothing while camping.

Talk to dad to start the camping trip, youll get teleported to the pond.
Talk to dad again to get the fishing rod, interact with the bucket/basket on the pier to fish, catch a fish, talk to dad to give him the fish.
Talk to mom, she ask you to forage for berries. Theyre in the clearing past the pond (stand at mom, look at dad, clearing is to the right) its one of 2 bushes. blue berries are for mom, red berries make you look pregnant.
Talk to brother (hes sitting on a log near the clearing, if youre at the blueberry bush you should see him) Talk, carry wood back to mom. Return to mom, give berries and wood, she tells you to find brother.

There also a scene where you watch 2 strangers fuck, i think if you are standing at mom and look away from dad and go straight you can find it, it was at a car and fence or something like that.

Brother is in abandoned house past the clearing, as you walk up to the house you get a cutscene about the gate, and it tells you to go to the left to where the fence is broken. Slip through the fence (fool option made brother disappear, so dont use it).
You can also get in through the cave, someone posted a photo of where its at, theres some stuff to interact with but none of it seems to do anything yet, youll need high grace to get into the shed through a ladder in the cave. Talk to brother about breaking the door. go to the broken truck in the yard, pick up the MULTITOOL. go to the shed to the right of the house, move the pallets, go inside and open the toolbox to get a tubetop. when leaving the shed, theres a propane cylinder that will let you break down the door. Around the back of the house is a fountain, you can pick up a flower and use intelligence to search for water and find a key (i dont know what the key is used for, but it said its use is nearby) Inside the house theres shoes and mushroom on the first floor. second floor you can rest in the bed to get a chain clamp outfit, and a photo and dresser next to bed to interact with. Still on second floor you can use grace at the hole in the floor or strength at the hole in the wall in the room brother is in to get to other side of second floor, theres an apron in that room, aswell as some makeup thing. Behind brother is a ladder, go up twice to find another box with a chain bikini bottom. Read the book in front of brother, talk to brother to leave. Cutscene back at camp, the teleport home.

Photoshoot with Alan, would recommend a save before you start, so you can come back and see the different scenes.
Some of the scenes require items that are around the house.
Hardhat: second floor hallway on shelf near parents room door
Paint Roller: in parents bathroom near the tub
Chain Collar: in the basement near the washing machine
Bat: in brother room the in corner
Paint set: in your room by the easel
Traffic Cone: walk off the front porch, turn right, its next to the telephone pole

You can ask Alan for sex, you have blowjob and anal option if youre using the cheats. both have scenes

Thats all ive found for day 3, I played the cheat version, so i wasnt paying attention the what the actual requirement for the different bits were.

nightboy_ feel free to steal this if youre gonna write it up pretty.
The key can be used to open the doors without breaking them, it also lets you get in before your brother but the stuff upstairs is still broken before he even gets in. Also if you take lube with you from your parents room you can open the locked chests without the multitool. There's also the floorboards quest which goes nowhere but here it is anyway:

From day 2 go on the roof through your bedroom window. on the other side there is another window that requires high strength to open. If you open it you need 30 strength to open the trap door, which leads to a weird cutscene then you wake up in bed. After that you can check the basement windows from outside, which tells you that there is nothing secret in the basement and the mission ends. At some point the chair in the basement starts moving and you can choose how to respond to it maybe you need to be naked but I don't know.

x_Sierra

Apr 24, 2021
In a future update we can probably expect the silver mine that we had already read about in the Mansion. So far the mine is probably not yet accessible / spawned / loaded (?) but there are already a lot of npcs and objects there. Some above ground and others underground. According to the texts of the Npcs you can get there if you have committed 'crimes'.

I don't yet know what the lighthouse will be used for in the future, but so far you can... Why don't you take a look for yourself. :)

There are other npcs near Lindcliff for possibly future stuff. Recognizable by the 'wire mesh' around the Npcs.

Hm, let's see what the developers have come up with.

(For my Exploration i have turned off the shadows, why the screens look so bright)

Last edited:

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
Have any of you encountered a scene, where on day one you have the option to bend over in front of Stewart? I got it once on my first play but can't seem to figure out how. I kinda think this is important for the dialog choices in the dream befor day two. Since I repeated the game I only got the choices "Happy birthday" three times and never the dialog where she tells you tu go fuck a guy. But I'm sure I got that one on the first Play where I had the mentioned scene bending over.

I'm playing with the cheat version.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Have any of you encountered a scene, where on day one you have the option to bend over in front of Stewart? I got it once on my first play but can't seem to figure out how. I kinda think this is important for the dialog choices in the dream befor day two. Since I repeated the game I only got the choices "Happy birthday" three times and never the dialog where she tells you tu go fuck a guy. But I'm sure I got that one on the first Play where I had the mentioned scene bending over.

I'm playing with the cheat version.
You have to start the clothes quest with the mom first, as its part of that.

Reactions: beerwurz

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
Hello there,

I've been downloaded this, Version 0.3.0 cheat + secret room.
Uploaded to GOFILE

Only used the cheats on day 1 to reduce my pureness to 0.

Been following the day by day guide, I'm at currently day 2, progressing with "The Safe" quest.

After entering the correct combination, and Stuart encounters, by respectfully following the guide, i end up black screen. While the game renders black screen, i can press ESC to bring up the menu, however i can't really play the game further.

Tab key also works showing the inventory, which is empty!

Any suggestion, has anyone encountered this issue ?
Same issue here. Chosing SUB ends in a black screen and the second choice after that makes no difference. Choosing DOM doesn't get a black screen.

When I save during the black screen I get this:
1704895389308.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mazurcraft

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
how to find lube and marker ?
also i didn't find any clothes in boxes
Lube ist in the parents nightstand (right one) and the marker is in the small table one the right to the nightstand, left to the door.

Clothes are only in the first floor batroom cabin on day one. If youve called the movement company on day one, more clothes will be delivedred on day two. And I read there is more on day three, during camping.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes