kaizen77

Mar 28, 2020
Lube ist in the parents nightstand (right one) and the marker is in the small table one the right to the nightstand, left to the door.

Clothes are only in the first floor batroom cabin on day one. If youve called the movement company on day one, more clothes will be delivedred on day two. And I read there is more on day three, during camping.
thank you how to find another way to check echoes at door also weird key? it's difficult quest i finish alan's photograhpy

Muffeh_69

Jan 10, 2019
How do you get to your brother when he's in the mansion courtyard?
Supposedly you can get in through an opening on the fence, near some barrels, but I never managed to get in that way, the character spawns outside every time.
The other way in requires Grace (I believe 30), and you have to go through a cave and climb a stair at the end. To locate the cave, look for black rocks on the way from the lake to the mansion

Mr. Darkness

Jan 20, 2018
Supposedly you can get in through an opening on the fence, near some barrels, but I never managed to get in that way, the character spawns outside every time.
The other way in requires Grace (I believe 30), and you have to go through a cave and climb a stair at the end. To locate the cave, look for black rocks on the way from the lake to the mansion
Same it just takes me to where i started at the fence

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
No clue about that yet. Should I figure it out I'll answer you or someone else might posts a solution.
So for "Echoes at the Door" I told him everything I could inkl. the three notes you can find around the house (safe, besides boxes second floor and mattress in the cellar). But no quest conclusion yet.

The weird key can be used on a chair in the cellar. I think after completing the quest "Beneath Familiar Floors" witch can be triggert on the roof on day 2 and entering the other window.

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know what the sideboard in the parets bathroom does? Ther is an interaction icon when you point to it but nothing happens.

Also I found these on dicord:

1704971356909.png 1704971370773.png

There are more places with an interaction icon like the TV on the first floor besides the stairs and the kitchen counter on the left side where the matches are.

Unfortunately the pics are just fan art and the mentioned interactions where nothing happens are epmty and will be deleted.

Last edited:

kaizen77

Mar 28, 2020
So for "Echoes at the Door" I told him everything I could inkl. the three notes you can find around the house (safe, besides boxes second floor and mattress in the cellar). But no quest conclusion yet.

The weird key can be used on a chair in the cellar. I think after completing the quest "Beneath Familiar Floors" witch can be triggert on the roof on day 2 and entering the other window.
i mean how to find weird key ?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
nice game i will waiting version 1 on future also i play another game 3d 18+
when a group on patreon gets

• $8,938/month
and then even more from other sources too..
- - - - - - -

they are going to drag this out for a lifetime(read as: as long as humanly possible, which is many years if they so desire )

so, it will be a while unless they make a joke version 1 that isn't finished like some cien creators.. lol

kaizen77

Mar 28, 2020
i saw previous quest about pond,

Theyre in the clearing past the pond (stand at mom, look at dad, clearing is to the right) its one of 2 bushes. blue berries are for mom, red berries make you look pregnant.
Talk to brother (hes sitting on a log near the clearing, if youre at the blueberry bush you should see him) Talk, carry wood back to mom. Return to mom, give berries and wood, she tells you to find brother.

in didn't get it mean i saw bush on right there no trigger click e , anyone help me find berries

luanh2511

Mar 23, 2020
i saw previous quest about pond,

Theyre in the clearing past the pond (stand at mom, look at dad, clearing is to the right) its one of 2 bushes. blue berries are for mom, red berries make you look pregnant.
Talk to brother (hes sitting on a log near the clearing, if youre at the blueberry bush you should see him) Talk, carry wood back to mom. Return to mom, give berries and wood, she tells you to find brother.

in didn't get it mean i saw bush on right there no trigger click e , anyone help me find berries
Is all to the right of the lake, next to your brother:

1705002544161.png

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
DAY 3:
Begin day in bedroom, PUT ON CLOTHES, theres a cutscene that triggers when you go down the steps. If you arent wearing clothes it forces you to run away and you cant answer the door.

Answer the door, talk to Alan, dont think choices matter at this point.
After, Alan will be standing on top of the gazebo in the back yard, you still need to be clothed to talk to him a second time
Alan will then move to the tree on the cliff behind the house, talking to him about his camera opens up a photoshoot quest. He has another quest about collecting information that doesnt seem to lead to anything (but i think can give you lewd points if you arent playing the cheats version that was posted)

You can do the photoshoot now, or wait until after camping, you do get some new clothing while camping.

Talk to dad to start the camping trip, youll get teleported to the pond.
Talk to dad again to get the fishing rod, interact with the bucket/basket on the pier to fish, catch a fish, talk to dad to give him the fish.
Talk to mom, she ask you to forage for berries. Theyre in the clearing past the pond (stand at mom, look at dad, clearing is to the right) its one of 2 bushes. blue berries are for mom, red berries make you look pregnant.

There also a scene where you watch 2 strangers fuck, i think if you are standing at mom and look away from dad and go straight you can find it, it was at a car and fence or something like that.

Brother is in abandoned house past the clearing, as you walk up to the house you get a cutscene about the gate, and it tells you to go to the left to where the fence is broken. Slip through the fence (fool option made brother disappear, so dont use it).
You can also get in through the cave, someone posted a photo of where its at, theres some stuff to interact with but none of it seems to do anything yet, youll need high grace to get into the shed through a ladder in the cave. Talk to brother about breaking the door. go to the broken truck in the yard, pick up the MULTITOOL. go to the shed to the right of the house, move the pallets, go inside and open the toolbox to get a tubetop. when leaving the shed, theres a propane cylinder that will let you break down the door. Around the back of the house is a fountain, you can pick up a flower and use intelligence to search for water and find a key (i dont know what the key is used for, but it said its use is nearby) Inside the house theres shoes and mushroom on the first floor. second floor you can rest in the bed to get a chain clamp outfit, and a photo and dresser next to bed to interact with. Still on second floor you can use grace at the hole in the floor or strength at the hole in the wall in the room brother is in to get to other side of second floor, theres an apron in that room, aswell as some makeup thing. Behind brother is a ladder, go up twice to find another box with a chain bikini bottom. Read the book in front of brother, talk to brother to leave. Cutscene back at camp, the teleport home.

Photoshoot with Alan, would recommend a save before you start, so you can come back and see the different scenes.
Some of the scenes require items that are around the house.
Hardhat: second floor hallway on shelf near parents room door
Paint Roller: in parents bathroom near the tub
Chain Collar: in the basement near the washing machine
Bat: in brother room the in corner
Paint set: in your room by the easel
Traffic Cone: walk off the front porch, turn right, its next to the telephone pole

You can ask Alan for sex, you have blowjob and anal option if youre using the cheats. both have scenes

Thats all ive found for day 3, I played the cheat version, so i wasnt paying attention the what the actual requirement for the different bits were.

nightboy_ feel free to steal this if youre gonna write it up pretty.
i'm kinda stuck trying to solve the problem with the door, i knew about the shed, i got the tubetop, but there was nothing else to interact with, until i saw your comment talking about the propane cylinder, in my game i can't interact with it, so i guess i'm bugged, or i have to do something to get the cylinder?

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
i'm kinda stuck trying to solve the problem with the door, i knew about the shed, i got the tubetop, but there was nothing else to interact with, until i saw your comment talking about the propane cylinder, in my game i can't interact with it, so i guess i'm bugged, or i have to do something to get the cylinder?
Did you talk to brother standing by the door?
Others have said that you can inspect the fountain and get a key for the door, try that?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
That time you go looking for your missing sister, only to somehow get entangled by some lovecraftian tentacle monster... And you start to realize what might've happened to your sister :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: RellikMD
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes