MrNobodyi

May 27, 2017
guys, for some reason i can't fall in the shower in the first day. I saved immediately after the intro (first shower after cemeter) and showered/masturbated a dozen of times but nothing triggered... Am i doing something wrong or it is totally random with a low rate of success?

beerwurz

Aug 6, 2017
guys, for some reason i can't fall in the shower in the first day. I saved immediately after the intro (first shower after cemeter) and showered/masturbated a dozen of times but nothing triggered... Am i doing something wrong or it is totally random with a low rate of success?
I'm guessing you are playing the cheat version that was posted here? For me that version has more bugs and none of the random events trigger. Using the regular version, the events happend eventually.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I'm guessing you are playing the cheat version that was posted here? For me that version has more bugs and none of the random events trigger. Using the regular version, the events happend eventually.
I've used the cheat version & the Dev version posted here, both had the random shower event trigger.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone else experiencing crashes at secret store lighthouse? Is there a fix? I can't even get to the second floor game freezes...

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Wtf? It works on my subpar laptop...what are the software requirements for this game?

Last edited:

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I have a clean cheat engine 7.5 version, i can upload somewhere portable version in .zip or .rar archive, its already installed, just extract it.
Here is scan;
Did you upload it anywhere? I would like a link to that please. Been looking for a clean version for years now.

Oneday

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know how many of you noticed the weird architecture... But basically, between your room and your parents' room, there is a void. While I was walking outside I noticed a window that didn't belong to any of the available rooms. Anyway, if you go to the roof you can reach the window, you will also need the right stats to open it and jump inside the room, from there you open the hatch and go down. On the bottom you will get a cut scene that reveals a destroyed lab, mending back together before your eyes.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I don't know how many of you noticed the weird architecture... But basically, between your room and your parents' room, there is a void. While I was walking outside I noticed a window that didn't belong to any of the available rooms. Anyway, if you go to the roof you can reach the window, you will also need the right stats to open it and jump inside the room, from there you open the hatch and go down. On the bottom you will get a cut scene that reveals a destroyed lab, mending back together before your eyes.
Yeah, I discovered that too. It's super disturbing and I like that a lot. Drug addiction, schizophrenia, mystery, magic having a baby with science we're looking at real sh*t here. This is what gives deluded its identity. If the devs manage to put together some good intense moments like this combining with a good compelling story. This will be a masterpiece. Also gameplay need to be improved a lot and more sex would be great too.

Reactions: Asedor

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The changelog says there's 15 scenes but I couldn't find a half of them. Where are they? How do I get this girl railed like she deserves?

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Version 0.3.0 cheat + secret room.
Uploaded to GOFILE
I downloaded the game from that link. When I run the game, F1 does not open the cheat menu. There is no prompt upon beginning the game, nor in Settings, to enable the cheat menu.
1706394308041.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes