Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Version 0.3.0 cheat + secret room.
Uploaded to GOFILE
I downloaded the game from that link. When I run the game, F1 does not open the cheat menu. There is no prompt upon beginning the game, nor in Settings, to enable the cheat menu.
1706394308041.png

Last edited:

gighindro

Jan 27, 2024
Hi, I can't get past the initial bathroom because I can't interact with anything in the room. The cursor becomes a hand, on towels, door or sink, but nothing happens. Did I miss something? thanks

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I can't get past the initial bathroom because I can't interact with anything in the room. The cursor becomes a hand, on towels, door or sink, but nothing happens. Did I miss something? thanks
Yes, reading what the MC says to herself... get dressed first. But where could the clothes be I wonder :WaitWhat: the drawer maybe?

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
So i entered the mansion through the fence, got to an open door and explored the house, in the second floor i asked for the brother help moving something, from there on, he was sitting on that table that has a book with lots of info about the house, he then asks for help with the door before going back to camp, and that's where i'm stuck, because according to your small tutorial you need the propane cylinder to deal with the door, but i can't interact with it, and i'm guessing it's bugged, because i recently started a new game, and i got this bug again, but with the brother sitting in front of the house on the first day, i couldn't interact with him either, also the key on the fountain seems to need inteligence right? i'm going full foolish, so probably can't get it.

honesly i didn't understand what you mean at all, if you are talking about the shed around the mansion, i found it, i just can't interact with the propane cylinder that seems to be needed to deal with the door.
How did you get through the fence? Every time I try it spawned me outside.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
How did you get through the fence? Every time I try it spawned me outside.
The entrance through the fence does not work, go through the mine, look for big black stones near the mansion
i don't know if they changed something since i played, but if it's not working anymore go through the mine like Norton is saying, with me i could go in, there was even an option to get stuck and the brother comes to mock her.

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
i don't know if they changed something since i played, but if it's not working anymore go through the mine like Norton is saying, with me i could go in, there was even an option to get stuck and the brother comes to mock her.
Maybe you forgot to solve tasks from mom and dad before going to house?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Maybe you forgot to solve tasks from mom and dad before going to house?
nah, with me the propane was really bugged, after i restarted the game i got this bug again on first day, when the brother was sitting in front of the house, i couldn't interact with him either, had to restart the game again to fix it, so my guessing was that the propane bugged too, by luck i saw that comment here saying that was necessary to solve the door problem or else i would still be there trying to finish the quest without knowing i needed the propane, since there was no indication that was a interactable object.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
Okay, after grabing much informations in this topic, I finally made a walktrough. I hope it is complete, I wrote everything I saw in this thread or ingame, I think it contain most of the lore and content available in version 0.2.1.

In principle, the chronological order is respected, but as I've had to go back and forth between the savegames a lot, it's possible that I've made a mistake. In that case, I apologize.

If you find anything more, please don't hesitate to add it. It doesn't belong to me, as the information comes from everyone here, it belongs to you too.

Luckily, I've kept all the links to the interesting posts I've found. You'll find them at the bottom of the page in the source section.

Maybe it exist a more optimal way to max your lewd point, but that's the best I could do, for the rest you can use the cheat to unlock the last options (mostly those +20 LEWD).

Importants notes before playing:
  • Make a lot of save so you can go back easily if something is wrong
  • Dont talk to mom unless you have to, you need to have at least 5 lewd points if you dont want to miss a unique dialog (and get lewd point bonus)
  • If you need some inventory space you can put items into your wardrobe
  • Technicaly you only need to wear the sweater and the skirt so it will take less inventory space if you remove your clothes. Undewear and shoes can be left into the wardrobe
  • Careful when you masturbate with your pussy (but you can go all in with your anus (y)) you'll be forced to select the PURE option if you're below 20 LEWD. So repeat tries will deduct 1 LEWD (or 1.75 i'm not sure anymore) point for every attempt.
  • Attributes have opposites, lewd is the opposite of pure, intel the opposite of fool, and sub is opposite of dom, you need to have the opposite to 0 if you want to gain point on an attribute. IE you can't get lewd points before pure is 0.
  • Time is running out, so for day 1, I recommend you just follow the walkthrough. Day 2 will give you more time and options to have fun and explore.

Day 174:

Graveyard:

• 1 shirt (near your spawn, pretty visible on a grave)
  • 1 phone (shining behind a rock on the opposite side of your spawn)
  • 1 skirt (on the big tree in the center of the graveyard)
Stranger (lewd points):
  • When you get in the car with the stranger, don't give him an answer when he asks what happened to you.
  • He will assume you're a prostitute and will ask if you been paid yet.
  • Don’t respond or respond "No." Then, he will ask what service you performed. Respond with "Anal"

Day 1:

Shower (lewd points):

• An obvious one. When you get home you have the choice to masturbate in the shower, then whether or not to insert your finger.
  • Select both of these “LEWD” options.

Bathroom (lewd points):
  • Loot the clothes in the bathroom, on the toilet you can pee, you can also go back to the bath to see two masturbation scenes
  • Put the clothes on to get out the bathroom
  • On Day 1, if you masturbate (vaginal) in the shower, you may encounter a scene where you fall in the tub, it's random so you might need to repeat. When you fall, pick up the soap, exposing yourself to your father while bending over to pick it up. (It's important because you'll receive a letter about that on day 2)

Bathroom (grace points):
  • Also sometime when go back in the bath room you can see some water on the floor in front of the toilet, Alisa will slip on the wet toilet floor. I couldn't trigger the event but it seem you can gain GRACE points.

IQ test (intel points):
  • In front of the bathroom there is another room with a TV and joystick (this is steward room), do the IQ test on the shelf, here are the answers:
    • distilled
    • 2 dildos
    • 4 condoms
    • home
    • 18 pencils
    • 200$

Gamer girl (lewd points):
  • Into Stewart’s room, try to turn on the tv, choose to ask him before
  • Go outside and talk to Stewart, tell him about the cartridge (gamer girl)
  • Go back into the living room and use the phone to call movie rentals, chose adventures of a bigclitman
  • Back to Stewart, ask about the console, respond that he burned the cartridge (not sure it's important)
  • Go back to Stewart's room, chose to play the console, load a save, chose "A plug?", then the LEWD dialog, Alisa will masturbate with the joystick.

Dad (lewd points):
  • Talk to your dad in the living room, he will say he left a present in your room
  • Talk him a second time and ask if he’s found anything interesting in lindcliff
  • When he starts talking about the place he found, ask if he’s referring to a brothel.
  • Then tell him you won’t make any promises that you won’t go there.

Paint (lewd points):
  • Go upstairs to your bedroom (1st door), then draw a picture of yourself naked on the easel.

Mommy boobs (lewd points):
  • Double check your lewd points, at this state you should have +5, if not that means you did something wrong before and you can't get this dialog + a bonus lewd point.
  • Talk to your mom in the kitchen and ask her if her boobs got bigger
  • After some dialogs she will tell you to find your old clothes in boxes around the hose

Basement:
  • Take the key on the clock in the living room, open the door of the basement (near the kitchen)
  • In the basement remove your clothes, then do (naked :sneaky:) pull-ups and crunches
  • Then repair the mirror, enjoy some show by using the mirror

Clothes quests and loots:
  • Put on your clothes and loot the box in the basement
  • Loot also 3 boxes on the ground floor and 3 on 1st floor (2 in corridor and 1 in your bedroom)
  • If it's your liking, you can shave your pussy hairs with the razor you looted
  • Talk to your mom, chose to tell her about the clothes, you didn't found them and she will tell you to call the delivery
  • Use the phone in the living room, call the moving company, ask to mail your clothes, you'll need to wait tomorrow

Lipstick:
  • You can theft the lipstick in the nightstand on left of your parents bed. Usage is similar to the razor.

Anal plug:
  • Go outside to the window of steward room, chose "grab and hold the windowstill" (STR), then choose "tell the parents" (PURE). After that talk to mother in the kitchen.
  • Choose "tell about stewart", she will tell you to not asking questions and give you the anal plug in your inventory.
  • Get some lube in the closet on the right of your parents bed (You need to THEFT !). If you don't do that you can still use the plug, but it will spend a lot of ingame time.
  • Use the plug and chose try to put it inside, you need to spam this A LOT, dialogs will change over the time and after a while the victory is yours.
  • After that you can have fun with the plug (pussy or anus).

The code:
  • Get naked in your room during the first evening and hide in the closet when dad comes (chose "..." then run to the closet to go in).
  • From there Alisa will learn the code (636) and can open the painting safe next day.

Sister photo:
  • You can put your sister photo on your desk, it will free a inventory slot, duno if it have future consequences.

Books (various points) :
  • Go into your room, there is books in the shelf on the right when you enter the room. The books you can "understood" seem to varies with time, come back later if some are unavailable at that moment.
  • I recommend those books:
    • educational: arousing spot (+2 LEWD), can read only if PURE = 0
    • educational: 6 packs (+2 STR)
    • educational: elegant balance (+2 GRACE)
    • educational: thinks as neuron (+2 INT)
  • I dont recommend but for information, other books does:
    • educational: drink soup with a fork (+2 FOOL or -2 INT if not already 0)
    • educational: forgive (+2 PURE), can read only if LEWD = 0

The gift (lewd points):
  • Talk to everyone and "Ask" about your birthday gift, then find the empty box upstairs.
  • Go talk to Stewart about your present and he will give you some kind of hallucinogenic drug that triggers an H scene dream sequence.
  • When you awaken in the gazebo, go confront Stewart.
  • He’ll ask if you enjoyed yourself, then reply "yes" (LEWD)
  • (This says it raises your LEWD stat, but did not have a measurable effect on my LEWD score. Possibly a bug).

End of the day:
  • At 22:00 your mom will tell you to go sleep
  • Note from someone else: During the night scene when you’re laying in bed, your ghost sister will tell you to fuck a guy. Tell her you will
  • I didn't get this dialog so here is what I got/did: Choose "happy birthday", then "yeah he could" (SUB), then "yes, Ade"

Day 2:

Blackmail (lewd points):

• If you got it right (dad saw you in the shower), you will find a letter in the mailbox with a photo of the incident, taken from the bathroom window.
  • Next, go to your parents’ room. The table to the right (not the nightstand) contains the marker.
  • Read the letter in your inventory, it will instruct you to write a bunch of raunchy shit all over your body.
  • So use the marker in your inventory and then go masturbate on the roof (use the window in your bedroom).

The safe (lewd points):
  • On the 2nd day talk to the dad, he'll mention sleepwalking.
  • Then talk to mom, she'll mention you knock something over.
  • Then go to parents' bedroom.
  • Find the crooked painting at the left nightstand, and interact with it.
  • When steward come tell him "I found it accidentally" and then "it was me who found it"
  • Open a second time the safe, take the money.

Clothes:
  • Make some empty space in your inventory by putting not useful things in your wardrobe
  • Take the delivery box in front of the house
  • You can put the dress on if you like it, it's important to stay pretty :sneaky:
  • Not sure it's important but you can put your panty in the basement wash machine, you'll need to wait 1 hour.
  • Note: If you talk to stewart, he will tell you that he was working in delivery and someone stole his load. (Remember the delivery phone call)

The beer:
  • If you ask your dad if he need anything he will tell you to give him a beer from the fridge. Very quick quest.

Spanking:
  • When you try to steal something from your parents room, there is a chance to get a spanking scene from your mom, when she see you respond "..."
  • If you didn't already get it, repeat steal to force the trigger.

Various less noticeable things:
  • There is more lore dialogs with your parents and stewart, also a letter under the chair on the 1st floor corridor, a note in the paint safe and another one on the basement mattress next to the record player
  • You can add some wood in the fireplace
  • In the basement when you hear a high-pitched whistling, look on the dark side and you'll see two red eyes (certainly the sister ?)

What now ?
  • You can spam the marker to maxout your lewd points (1 point each time), but you need to take a shower each time and it will cost you a lot of ingame time. Better to use cheats.
  • When lewd points are maxed out (i mean at least +20), you can:
    • Insert the console joystick in your pussy
    • Train your anus with the plug
    • Finger yourself in the shower

Feel free to explore some more, or having fun with yourself, maybe you'll find something else.

At 22:00 the day end and you'll get kicked to the main menu.

Sources:

Base from here:
Completed with:
either i'm running into bulkload of bugs or nothing posted in this guide works. practically nothing seems to give points of anything and can't even get my lewd above 0 on the first day.

well just read some posts 20 odd pages ago and realized this dev is scammy AF can't do fuck all without cheats you need to pay bulkload for

Last edited:

jacob420

Feb 1, 2023
Hello there,

I've been downloaded this, Version 0.3.0 cheat + secret room.
Uploaded to GOFILE

Only used the cheats on day 1 to reduce my pureness to 0.

Been following the day by day guide, I'm at currently day 2, progressing with "The Safe" quest.

After entering the correct combination, and Stuart encounters, by respectfully following the guide, i end up black screen. While the game renders black screen, i can press ESC to bring up the menu, however i can't really play the game further.

Tab key also works showing the inventory, which is empty!

Any suggestion, has anyone encountered this issue ?
I have the same problem, does anyone know how to fix it?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i remember this game, never tried it was interested in the "corruption" aspect, now it has been around a year since i last looked into it... Did they add any of that corruption stuff into the game yet?

LWDWTBK

May 20, 2019
So, has anyone been able to activate DLSS in the game? I can only see the option for FSR and from what I've seen some people were asking about it before without any concrete answer

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
i remember this game, never tried it was interested in the "corruption" aspect, now it has been around a year since i last looked into it... Did they add any of that corruption stuff into the game yet?
Sorta. Development is... REALLY slow, it seems. There's a couple levels but they're all big and empty.

On the other hand, the sex scenes, what exist at least? They look fantastic.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
This is still UE4? i am surprised, it runs much better then most of the UE games on here for me but that isn't a shock since most of them have converted over to UE5 which seems more resource heavy and intensive to run.

I wish these indie devs wouldn't jump over to UE5 the min it came out because UE5 is still very early in development and has issues, its only been about year and a half since it came out. Hats off to the dev of this game for not jumping onto the bandwagon.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Sorta. Development is... REALLY slow, it seems. There's a couple levels but they're all big and empty.

On the other hand, the sex scenes, what exist at least? They look fantastic.
This might have far far less content but it performs better and looks way better then MLW by a large margin.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes