godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
With how ambitious this game is they really should get more people on board, a small team is not going to be able to deliver what the roadmap for this game suggests... especially at the rate they are updating it with 1 day being added at a time. according to the roadmap it seems the prologue ends at day 7 despite the intro saying day 174.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
also i am curious how they made the trailer, i am no game dev but i am guessing its just selective assets and stuff made for the game to show those scenes? even though there were parts that looked convincingly real as gameplay like the part with her running through the snow, Yet the actual game is so far away from what was shown in the trailer.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
With how ambitious this game is they really should get more people on board, a small team is not going to be able to deliver what the roadmap for this game suggests... especially at the rate they are updating it with 1 day being added at a time. according to the roadmap it seems the prologue ends at day 7 despite the intro saying day 174.
the separation into days is only for the prologue. after the prologue you'll be able to explore the open world without any restrictions tied to days

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
the separation into days is only for the prologue. after the prologue you'll be able to explore the open world without any restrictions tied to days
and what's up with the trailer it seems too suggest you guys are further into development then even 0.3 suggest, At the very least an early dev build of some kind because it seems too genuine to be a simple mockup of what it will look like.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
and what's up with the trailer it seems too suggest you guys are further into development then even 0.3 suggest, At the very least an early dev build of some kind because it seems too genuine to be a simple mockup of what it will look like.
We have additional cloth animations, seasons, character customization, and models that are already working. The landscape is finished. The in-game cut scenes / cinematics are being created using the same method as in the trailer. Although in this case most of the interior locations are done specifically for the trailer

RogueCompany1255

Jul 24, 2017
We have additional cloth animations, seasons, character customization, and models that are already working. The landscape is finished. The in-game cut scenes / cinematics are being created using the same method as in the trailer. Although in this case most of the interior locations are done specifically for the trailer
When you spoke about needing a writer back in December, is that for writing out scenes/dialogue/descriptions and the like? If so, what sort of credentials are you looking for?

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Oh, haven't noticed we have 0.3... didn't read change log, let's see what's new without it ;)

Alright... seems... I don't know... still same... I'll explore more tomorrow or on sunday, I think the skill unlock tree here is a little bit too much strict in a way to actually unlock something and doing one thing wrong might ruin everything... at least it seems to me like that - finallly got some lewd skill after I found "bug" which allowed for infinite leveling... at least I think it's bug... anyway... I think game could be more free in this way.

Few bugs
- people start to disapear after a while, maybe caused by few reloads from save. You can still interact with them, but they just are not there
- fence in the forest, when interacting with, blinks the screen, possibly not bug, but could use at least some message (like in next update or maybe later...)
- when interacting with armchair, it stays there, when ignoring, it dissapears

Last edited:

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
The game is not bad. But the optimization is bad. I have a gaming laptop and fps 20-30. At minimum graphics 70-100 fps. The plot is interesting, the animations are good, but there are bugs, body parts fall into each other or disappear. When is the next update?
Will there be a story with Mom?
When will the game world be full of plot?

and when will the game be completely done? Final

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Game is nice. I've a problem tho : When I tried to pick up the note from the safe, it fell on the ground as my inventory was full. Problem now is that I can't pick it up back from the floor....
Tried to tinker using the console but so far no luck :(

Anyone got an idea on how to get that damn note back?

Mesk

Jul 3, 2017
The game is not bad. But the optimization is bad. I have a gaming laptop and fps 20-30. At minimum graphics 70-100 fps. The plot is interesting, the animations are good, but there are bugs, body parts fall into each other or disappear. When is the next update?
Will there be a story with Mom?
When will the game world be full of plot?

and when will the game be completely done? Final
By default, this game uses the built-in video card; in laptops, you need to select the video card in the PC settings

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
what are the controls i mean jesus why do you not have that info front and center
W, A, S, D for movement, mouse for view, E for use, scroll wheel click change camera left/center/right, C for perspective change, tab for inventory. Pretty standard stuff.

If this is your first first/third person game on a PC ever, then that's a valid point. Otherwise .. ?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes