• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
what are the controls i mean jesus why do you not have that info front and center
W, A, S, D for movement, mouse for view, E for use, scroll wheel click change camera left/center/right, C for perspective change, tab for inventory. Pretty standard stuff.

If this is your first first/third person game on a PC ever, then that's a valid point. Otherwise .. ?

Babyaka

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone got an idea on how to get that damn note back?
You need to free up space in your inventory and switch the camera to a first-person view, the C key is the default, then when you point the crosshair at an object on the floor, you can pick it up on the interaction key (E)

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You need to free up space in your inventory and switch the camera to a first-person view, the C key is the default, then when you point the crosshair at an object on the floor, you can pick it up on the interaction key (E)
Already tried that, but I lost my run by closing the game without saving anyway x)

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
'Ask for...' options are default for every NPC in the game. you can ask everyone for sex, money, etc but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll give it to you
plus, we won't add incest (because Patreon)
Will people be able to make mods for it in the future? Because Patreon can't do crap if a mod was created for it at some point.

Mmmer

Sep 13, 2023
спасибо. починил это
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Здравствуйте, можно ли как-то отправить вам личное сообщение, есть пара вопросов, буду очень признателен.

Hlamster

Mar 4, 2024
That's looks and plays nice.
I think it would be great to have an option for "time goes on only when you do something". And if you have nothing else to do, you can always go to bed and rewind time. You may call it "easy mode".
Also there is too much filler text in almost every erotic scene.

PleasePleaseMe

Aug 3, 2018
Because I had a hell of a time trying to get my way through this thing a bit ago, besides the older tentacle scene, are there any more non-human scenes added? I see in the changelog there's mentions of a cave and skeletons but no mention on if there's sex involved lol.

Thanks.
Sex with skeletons? It’s better to lie naked on the gravel - no less pleasure, but safer :) It seems that the British came up with the idea of reviving skeletons. It is probably terribly difficult for skeletons to move without muscles. British came up with an idea - but, most likely, they didn’t think about it for very long :) :) :)

Last edited:

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Any news for 0,4?
I don’t think I’ve covered all the features that’ll be present in 0.4, or some features are not fully confirmed. For example, we’re not sure yet if the type and order of activities will change from day to day. We’re currently focused on the next content update which will be 0.3.5.

Amiralounet

Jul 8, 2022
Hey, I can’t find a way to meet up with my brother at the old house when we go camping. Can someone help me with this part? I found a hole in the wall, but it doesn’t seem to work.

Amiralounet

Jul 8, 2022
EDIT: Okay, I just found it in the woods, under the house. Thanks.

enter the old villa from the cave nearby.
I didn't find a cave, but a well covered with a pallet on top of a rock... I'll start looking again, thanks.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
After what happened to UberPie and Taffy Tales, any planned scenes with Dad and Bro can be thrown into the dumpster...

The thing is, I wasn't interested with those anyway. I'm not even interested in that Alan creep.
I want ALisa to find herself some sugar daddy material. Some fat, old, ugly slob. A corrupt politician or business man thanks to whom, Alisa will climb the ladders of the local government and find clues about that drug etc.
She could work as a call girl or strip dancer, afterhours. Simple sex scenarios, where Alisa earns money. That's it.
The whole house play scenario with incest is well...outdated. You need actual writing skills for a game of this magnitude. Incest ain't it.
If I was the dev, I would make the whole city playable. Days could go by until the end of 182nd. After that just start filling the game up with content.
Keeping the player locked up is a joke. The dev started on the wrong foot...Who the hell cares about face expressions?! With Taffy Tales nuked, a problem resurfaced . A mistake I see devs keep repeating.
Missed opportunities. Do you seriously want to waste time on NPC schedule and face expressions? Your making a sex game not a Sims clone...The time keeps ticking and Patreon employees just ran out of patience and brains.

Anyway...Whatever you decide, dev please add more pantyhose. Pantyhose is love. Pantyhose if life.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
After what happened to UberPie and Taffy Tales, any planned scenes with Dad and Bro can be thrown into the dumpster...
incest was never planned and never will be

no, not even a patch. not because of Patreon or smth. we're just not interested in that kind of content. it doesn't even fit the story we want to tell.

If I was the dev, I would make the whole city playable.
as if it's that easy. before proceeding with the open world, we first need to finish up the core game mechanics without which the game cannot function. that's the purpose of the prologue - to implement mechanics and test it in the small house area. the open world is being developed alongside it. I think if you were a dev you would do the same.

Do you seriously want to waste time on NPC schedule and face expressions?
don't know where did you get the "face expressions" part. I think you mixed it up with "reactions" - those will be reflected in the dialogues, not on the face. at least, not yet.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes