Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
that's the whole game!!
didn't you say; "use the save file only"
Well it's the whole game, and now you can start a cheated save on 0.3 then launch it with 0.3.5, and you'll have cheats enabled; but it's buggy : some scenes doesn't load, some parts of the world are missing, etc...

• Love
Reactions: cry32wolf

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Alright. Here's the version 0.3 with cheats for those who want it :

It'll be a one time thing though guys

Every time I click on the download button on that gofile page I get brought to a white page that says invalid response. :/

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Pretty cool game. With some planning of the actions (like going for the 10 grace first, rather than 10 strenght ) you can get past 20 lewdness in the middle of day 2.
Found some cloth merchant during the day 2,if the player found quite a lot of piggy banks they may buy some nice outfits. Tho wouldn't mind if there would be more money in-game, or you could make use of the dollars found in the safe.

The in-game day seems kinda short (maybe make it longer dev?), had trouble finishing the 3rd day (camp at the pond) as at some point the area was so dark you couldn't see anything.
Lastly I wonder if there is still an option to access the "secret store" aka lighthouse. Or the "secret store" have been replaced by the merchant (Luis?) ?

Good luck dev, looking forward to the next build(s)

PS. Maybe tweak a little the values for the "cosplay quest" with Alan; no clue how to get to either 10 dominance or submissiveness without cheating

Last edited:

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
PS. Maybe tweak a little the values for the "cosplay quest" with Alan; no clue how to get to either 10 dominance or submissiveness without cheating
Unsure about Dominance but you gain Submissive by getting beaten up by the mom.
Yea. 3 Days is a little too short, plus grinding stats. I skipped the Window next to Alisa's bedroom Quest.

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes