VN Ren'Py Abandoned Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 2, 2018
Truth be told, in my opinion, having a female MC should be the least of all prioritys. Having more people to bang is way better than having a re-skin.

Also, canon in-game, the protagonist is Aether and Lumine has been awaken way before him (and the MC, since he's going around at the same age period of the characters in-game). Saying that this MC (if he's not Aether) came way before him, like Lumine does in the story, would mean that most of the events in game would either take too long to happen or have characters with other problems (and age).
So Mona would not be in Mondstadt, probably being in Fontaine with her tutor. Missing the most ero girl in the game would be the worse possible path.

That's why, from my POV, the MC should either be Aether or replace him in wtv Isekai bullshit shenanigan, following the events in the same timeline.

Just my humble opinion, as usual.
(Sorry if my english sucks)
Actually, Mihoyo announced that both travelers are canon. They just mislead people by making literally all promotional material have the boring male traveler as the hero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mmOrgRPG

Jul 28, 2021
After talking with Sucrose, straight out of the game, it seems there's nothing I can do. Talking to all the shop keepers, revising the church and checking the alleyway all provide zero results. A walkthrough would be appreciated when there's no clear direction of what to do. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you decide to keep helping Glory, there will eventually be some NTR content where you steal her from Godwin. Of course that's not implemented yet, and it won't have as much focus as the other important characters of course.
It will be a short side quest, I want to add other NPC side quests like that in the future.
Just an fyi, that isn't NTR, is Netori. NTR (Netorare) is specific to where MC is stolen from (or when there is no MC and is just a story being told).

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hi little question can we see jean or not yet i have three missions in ??? that I did not unlock and the rest is done and there is a lot of action that requires being WIP

godder345

Jun 24, 2020
This one has great potential… genshin becoming popular day by day….
There's a huge chance that this one turns out to be success
Just don't drop the game, haha.

Reactions: Mr. Sinister

funguy00

Nov 8, 2020
Was the option with Mona removed? Where you can choose to split the payment or pay it yourself for both? Just need a bit of clarity here as I am unsure if I missed a step for that or if it was a change.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Lots of questions and comments here, I'll try to respond to everyone whenever I can.

I'm still working on the audio, it's hard because I can't get voicelines for every girl. For example Barbara's audio can be used straight from the game, but Mona's doesn't fit quite well, so I can't really use hers. I'll have to think about it later.

I removed the option to split the rent with Mona in the new version, don't want to make too many choices and end up with tons of routes to work through.

I usually write the characters that are added in the changelog, for example: Right now (0.3) the new characters added are Lisa and Noelle, but only Lisa has a scene as of now.

I won't drop the game unless my computer breaks down or I somehow lose all the data. I've mentioned this before, but I'm very busy with college and my job, so I won't be able to update the game frequently unless I hire people to help me.

Also, for those that still don't know, this game's MC isn't Aether. The game's events happen roughly a month or two (Maybe more) before the Traveler first arrives to Mondstadt. I already have pretty much all of the first part of the story written out, I just have to actually put it in the game now.

Also also, for those that are lost and don't know what to do, that may be because you've done everything you can do. This is a VERY early version of the game, and is pretty much a way for me to know if people are actually interested in a game like this before I start spending more of my time into it. I've seen many do like the idea of a Genshin +18 game, so I will try to dedicate more time to it. Still, I do have my own responsibilities, so I apologize in advance if I cannot release updates as fast as you'd like.

If you still have any questions I'm happy to answer in my . I'm way more active over there.

AzumaIsHere

Jun 8, 2022
Lots of questions and comments here, I'll try to respond to everyone whenever I can.

I'm still working on the audio, it's hard because I can't get voicelines for every girl. For example Barbara's audio can be used straight from the game, but Mona's doesn't fit quite well, so I can't really use hers. I'll have to think about it later.

I removed the option to split the rent with Mona in the new version, don't want to make too many choices and end up with tons of routes to work through.

I usually write the characters that are added in the changelog, for example: Right now (0.3) the new characters added are Lisa and Noelle, but only Lisa has a scene as of now.

I won't drop the game unless my computer breaks down or I somehow lose all the data. I've mentioned this before, but I'm very busy with college and my job, so I won't be able to update the game frequently unless I hire people to help me.

Also, for those that still don't know, this game's MC isn't Aether. The game's events happen roughly a month or two (Maybe more) before the Traveler first arrives to Mondstadt. I already have pretty much all of the first part of the story written out, I just have to actually put it in the game now.

Also also, for those that are lost and don't know what to do, that may be because you've done everything you can do. This is a VERY early version of the game, and is pretty much a way for me to know if people are actually interested in a game like this before I start spending more of my time into it. I've seen many do like the idea of a Genshin +18 game, so I will try to dedicate more time to it. Still, I do have my own responsibilities, so I apologize in advance if I cannot release updates as fast as you'd like.

If you still have any questions I'm happy to answer in my . I'm way more active over there.
thanks for answering. hope u get to work on it soon. goodluck on whatever's on your plate :))

Reactions: Shine_

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so I played 0.30 but I can't trigger one of the main quest or two side quests. Has anyone figured out how?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok how do I complete these quests they don't seem to trigger?

Nobody has an answer to this?

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2019
do we really have barbara scene on current version ? because i dont see anyavailable option to further the game since complete the dandelion quest

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes