VN Ren'Py Abandoned Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
I have one side quest that ??? (No.3)
and nothing happen at KNIGHT HQ
already install patch
what should i do or this is as far as i can go right now?

Reactions: Shine_

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Any more genshin impact parody games which are big?
Klee's Prank Adventure is pretty big, but I personally don't enjoy player character. The narrative framing--the point-of-view, it feels 'NTR'-esque (voyuerism is probably more correct) and the characters all have the wrong proportions (all well-endowed) and all share similiar body-types compared to their OC designs.

Delusion is the best Genshin parody so far, but not a lot of content yet and I really think it can shine. I wish Shine_ released more development news though.

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1982, in script
    if quest.is_state("intro01.1", "in progress"):
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1982, in <module>
  File "game/frameworks/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 89, in is_state
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1982, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1982, in <module>
  File "game/frameworks/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 89, in is_state
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Genshin_Impact_Delusion 0.3
Sat Jun  4 08:20:54 2022

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I see, hmmm....
I could certainly try, I'll make no promises though. I'll try and rewrite the prologue with a female MC and see how that looks.
If it seems fine, then sure. I would be adding a female protagonist to the game.
Just be careful tho cuz the more ambitious you are, the more work you'll have, and usually the slower the updates, which if you're tryna do this as a legitimate game and have periodic updates, will likely result in more negative feedback than positive, by ppl that are impatient and content hungry (as you're probably aware by browsing this site). If ur a fast or organized worker tho it might be doable to add all the content ppl have been requesting. (Also youre in college too jesus, good luck dude, hope ur still sleeping well)

I havent played this yet, gonna wait for a few more updates, or maybe a walkthrough mod if this gains a lot of traction

But I will be optimistically watching your progress, this has a lot of potential especially if Venti, lolis, fem mc and some nice kinks are added (lemme get stepped on/footjob by raiden or yelan :BootyTime:), would make this game huge
I for one would love an archon/raiden gangbang but maybe thats just me :p Also if possible, plz dont use granny panties on characters like Ayaka, mihoyo censoring is smoge

Either way, good luck sir/mam, i know im being hypocritical by hoping for things but I do wish u the best

(Btw if u ever wanna add content that isnt wholesome/vanilla or is extreme, could always add it in a dream, memory, or leyline/domain, considering weekly bosses in genshin are basically just memories :sneaky:)

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Shine_
So question, the description kinda throws me off a little, but do you play as aether (I assume custom name)? (if wanting no powers, could just be a de-powered one) having them be aether (or w/e name you pick) would also add a sense of realism given how the characters act towards him in the actual game.

Or is it a universe where Aether and lumine don't exist? (and this MC exists in their place).

Cause you know if it be aether.... twincest is the ultimate wincest XD

Although I assume you are going for a first person view (so only time to really see would be a mirror anyway).
Would be funny(hot) if they added a prologue of the twins fucking, only to get interrupted by Unknown God lol

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
If you decide to keep helping Glory, there will eventually be some NTR content where you steal her from Godwin. Of course that's not implemented yet, and it won't have as much focus as the other important characters of course.
It will be a short side quest, I want to add other NPC side quests like that in the future.
Thats a cool idea, doing the npcs is very different (omg the perfume making lady :devilish:)
Godwins an idiot for lazing around right outside Mondstadt when Glory thinks hes gone far away smh man deserves to be netori-ed, I've also havent seen a blind girl in one of these games yet so thats a first

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
How do you get the barbara scenes? I have a few question mark quest left nothing else

ashblossom50

Jul 2, 2021
animations, cgs and some spellings could be improved other than that decent game, finna come back next update

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
unsure of how to get these, also can't find the scene with barbara either jerking you off or w/e.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes