xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Like the update, here are the things I've noticed:

All the stat pages are broken. The image of the character appears off screen and there are no pictures associated with their stats.

secondDream happens Wednesday morning, so there are the morning options at the top of the page, the dream, and if you click "Wake up" it moves to the afternoon (right before Chapter 1, and the left bar still says Intro after that). This happens again after victorPic

deshawnSexThree has a typo, it says "you cum" instead of "your cum"

run has a broken image. AfternoonMeet2 is a .gif in the folder, but .jpg in the code.

cTiffany has a broken image, there is no ryder.jpg ( godCamp is missing the same image)

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Now I am REALLY glad I didn't make this an official release. I am so VERY sorry that I didn't catch more of these. Thank you all.

Unruly
Don't be sorry at all. This is the first time that I've actually played and paid deep attention and reported issues. The game is great and has far less bugs than a Bethesda game, haha. You just seem to really care about this, so that's why I started reporting them. These are very minor!

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey, Unruly!
I didn't get a chance to check out the beta version you posted yet. But I did read the last story update and it was everything I hoped it would be. Trent is by far my favorite character (that says a lot about me, I guess) and all of it was great. His interactions with people at camp were funny, and his dominating persona just makes me weak in the knees. The sex scene was fucking rough (and I mean that as a compliment).
The only negative point is that I found the sex scene kinda brief? Less descriptive than usual. I dunno if it's just my expectations for Trent scenes are higher than usual, but I compared with Deshawn's sex scene and his seemed beefier in regards to detailing.
Anyway, I'm loving this game and take your time! Regular updates are great, of course, but you need time to do your thing. You don't need to apologize. It's very nice and we're all loving it.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, Unruly!
I didn't get a chance to check out the beta version you posted yet. But I did read the last story update and it was everything I hoped it would be. Trent is by far my favorite character (that says a lot about me, I guess) and all of it was great. His interactions with people at camp were funny, and his dominating persona just makes me weak in the knees. The sex scene was fucking rough (and I mean that as a compliment).
The only negative point is that I found the sex scene kinda brief? Less descriptive than usual. I dunno if it's just my expectations for Trent scenes are higher than usual, but I compared with Deshawn's sex scene and his seemed beefier in regards to detailing.
Anyway, I'm loving this game and take your time! Regular updates are great, of course, but you need time to do your thing. You don't need to apologize. It's very nice and we're all loving it.
Thanks for the feedback. Trent likes rough sex. The scene is shorter but it has three versions (maybe two paragraphs different in each) based on the transformations you did to him earlier in the game. The three that leave Trent dominant are COCK-COCK, STR-STR, and STR-COCK.

Just re-read. Even with the three variations, it is brief. Trent would not be pleased. I'll add it to the list of improvements to make once the chapter is finished.

Unruly

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Trent likes rough sex. The scene is shorter but it has three versions (maybe two paragraphs different in each) based on the transformations you did to him earlier in the game. The three that leave Trent dominant are COCK-COCK, STR-STR, and STR-COCK.

Just re-read. Even with the three variations, it is brief. Trent would not be pleased. I'll add it to the list of improvements to make once the chapter is finished.

Unruly
I read all versions of different choices, in the whole game, I think. I would be surprised if I missed something.
Trent's especially. Big dicked skinny Trent is best Trent :love:
I also really really like the sk8rs in fratboy in trouble. I hope they'll come back in the future. I might have re-read that fratboy in trouble part 3 at least 10 times.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I read all versions of different choices, in the whole game, I think. I would be surprised if I missed something.
Trent's especially. Big dicked skinny Trent is best Trent :love:
I also really really like the sk8rs in fratboy in trouble. I hope they'll come back in the future. I might have re-read that fratboy in trouble part 3 at least 10 times.
There are a few side stories in the pipeline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unruly

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
One rainy and dark evening, he sat down in a corner and sobbed: "Why, why did he forget me? He no longer likes "Bro Bumps", "Balls in the Air", "Freight Train"".
(by the way, in that place, quotation marks are placed after commas and period)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
One rainy and dark evening, he sat down in a corner and sobbed: "Why, why did he forget me? He no longer likes "Bro Bumps", "Balls in the Air", "Freight Train"".
(by the way, in that place, quotation marks are placed after commas and period)
Drew? Don't be sad. You got the "red eyes" so you are very important in chapter two.

As for quote placement, "No Comment!"

Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
There are a few side stories in the pipeline.

Unruly
Is all of this going to be just chapter 1?YEAH (btw n3 is Sub Jake not MC)
And if i'm not wrong Joel and Drew had a few placeholders at swim training.
Y'all really out here making me hard during work...I should stop browsing this thread in public.
Yeah Yeah... Just looking at Unruly you might want to swallow a couple of hot dogs with spicy sauce. Such an Unruly Boy :LOL:
I think I also need a shrinker or something.
Well MC and HC can help you with that for a more permanent solution

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is all of this going to be just chapter 1?YEAH (btw n3 is Sub Jake not MC)
And if i'm not wrong Joel and Drew had a few placeholders at swim training.

Well MC and HC can help you with that for a more permanent solution
oops you are correct number 3 is wrong. The SUB is to be Jake (not MC)
AM Swim training gets the random encounters like Run, Class, Study, Gym to keep it as an active choice for the remainder of chapter 1, but Drew and Joel only get small/random passages if you continue to visit AM practice. It gets more plot once chapter 2 starts.

(NOTE: I wanted to make attending swim training increase a stat that you needed to raise to become a full member of the swim team -- which would open up some side stories about adventures with the team in chapters 2 and 3. However, the game is already too broad, so I am putting that on the list of "What to do once the main plot is finished")

Yes, everything on the list above is CHAPTER 1. For chapter 2 the plan is:

NOTE: the Hook-up option plans have been put on hold for chapter 1 (will be removed as an option in the next update). Instead, it will become the date/hookup option in chapter 2.

Why bother to write anything in the game if these posts get people excited (or hungry...mmm burrito).

Unruly

Last edited:

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
only get small/random passages if you continue to visit AM practice
So you mean it's going to be long, right? Nah i was counting with something like that, like small sex interactions with no much plot, but plot is always welcome.
I like the postponed idea about going to class. Makes sense and it would be a nice adition.
And when i was looking at 1 c) i read spider with that "horny" and for a moment i thought that you were getting into some kinky stuff pretty quick.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
oops you are correct number 3 is wrong. The SUB is to be Jake (not MC)
AM Swim training gets the random encounters like Run, Class, Study, Gym to keep it as an active choice for the remainder of chapter 1, but Drew and Joel only get small/random passages if you continue to visit AM practice. It gets more plot once chapter 2 starts.

(NOTE: I wanted to make attending swim training increase a stat that you needed to raise to become a full member of the swim team -- which would open up some side stories about adventures with the team in chapters 2 and 3. However, the story is already too broad, so I am putting that on the list of "What to do once the main plot is finished")

Yes, everything on the list above is CHAPTER 1. For chapter 2 the plan is:

NOTE: the Hook-up option plans have been put on hold for chapter 1 (will be removed as an option in the next update). Instead, it will become the date/hookup option in chapter 2.

Why bother to write anything in the game if these posts get people excited (or hungry...mmm burrito).

Unruly
AM EXCITE
especially for horny

btw, will Jake ever dom?

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes