Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
AM EXCITE
especially for horny

btw, will Jake ever dom?
Jake is getting a path in chapter 1 where he does not become anyone's sub. He does NOT, however, become DOM in chapter 1. However, if players embrace their transformations from the Tiffany storyline, it will be possible to date/romance Jake in chapter 2 with him being the more assertive partner in the relationship. Players can have DOM / SUB interactions in chapter 2 with Trent (D or S), Grey (D), Jake (S), Liam (S), Vadim(D). Top/bottom relationships are more fluid but certain characters do have default preferences ex. Deshawn(T), Joel (B). Mateo and Jake's sexual encounters are only possible if make use of your Tiffany transformations. And ch 2. Tiffany and Nym encounters are very gender fluid.

Relationships and sexual encounters with NPCs in chapter 2 are all (mostly) optional and "in addition to" the main plot.

Unruly

Mazda1994

May 25, 2020
Hey Mazda1994,

My Turkish is not great so I am guessing at your request. I think you are asking for an Android port of the game. I don't know how to do that. You can try the .

Or follow these directions:

Türkçem harika değil, bu yüzden isteğiniz üzerine tahmin ediyorum. Sanırım oyunun bir Android portunu istiyorsunuz. Bunu nasıl yapacağımı bilmiyorum. :

Veya şu talimatları izleyin:

[QUOTE = "fapperisu95, gönderi: 3340912, üye: 2203573"]

Tamam, sonunda anladım.

.Html oyunlarının Android'de doğru şekilde yüklenmesi için resimler nasıl alınır.

(Bir Twine oyununda test edildi.)

.Html oyununu tarayıcının varsayılan dahili depolamasına indirin.
Tarayıcıda javascript'i etkinleştirin
Twine tabanlı .html oyunları için tarayıcıda 3. taraf tanımlama bilgilerini etkinleştirmelisiniz, aksi takdirde Twine bir hata verir ve yüklenmez.
Tarayıcının adres çubuğuna şunu yazın:

file: // localhost / sdcard / İndir /

Bu sizi telefonunuzun tarayıcısının varsayılan dahili depolama indirme klasörüne götürür.
Tarayıcıda, indirdiğiniz oyunun dosyalarına gidin, çalıştırılan oyunun .html dosyasını bulun ve tarayıcınızda çalıştırmak için üzerine tıklayın.
Oyun, düzgün çalışan resimlerle yüklenmelidir.
Tarayıcımın harici SD karttan okumasını sağlayamadım.

Ve her üretici, farklı telefon modelleri için bile harici depolama dosya yolunu farklı bir şekilde adlandırır, bu nedenle Android'de harici depolamadan bir şeyler yüklemek çok büyük bir yığın hatasıdır.

Ve kaynak ilk hilelerini gerçekten göremezsiniz çünkü diğer telefon tost makinesi gibi çalışır.

Hikayenin ahlaki: Bir bilgisayar kullanın.

[/ ALINTI]

Hey GreenRay,
Çevrimiçi sürümü test ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Bu güncellemeler sırasında bazı özelliklerin kaymasına izin verdim. İstatistikler ve galerilerin tümü güncellenmek üzere listede. 1. bölümü tamamladıktan sonra önerilen bölüm 1 güncellemelerinin bir listesini yayınlayacağım.

Tamam güncellemeye geri dön. Trent çok talepkar!

Asi
[/ALINTI]
Thank you bro

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Mazda: You are welcome, bro!

As you have noticed, there has not been a content update in two weeks. I have been getting a lot of overtime at work (which is good because being unruly all the time is expensive and I lost a lot of income last spring/early summer) but it also means that I am not doing as much good writing as I would like (I've been coming home cranky).

I haven't stopped, just slowed down for a bit.

Unruly and Ornery

EDIT: I should be clear that I love work and I appreciate the overtime. I consider myself very fortunate. My "cranky" is fatigue-related.

Last edited:

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Mazda: You are welcome, bro!

As you have noticed, there has not been a content update in two weeks. I have been getting a lot of overtime at work (which is good because being unruly all the time is expensive and I lost a lot of income last spring/early summer) but it also means that I am not doing as much good writing as I would like (I've been coming home cranky).

I haven't stopped, just slowed down for a bit.

Unruly and Ornery
That boss has derailed your destiny. They have stolen your happiness. You do not deserve what is happening to you, and it is not going to stop.
Today we change your fate.
Unruly, exact your prize.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
HOLIDAY CONTEST: Recently I have changed a few images that I use in the game. Propose a new main image for a character and we will put all proposed images up to a vote.

Send your submissions through direct message, I'll start the voting on December 20th, and it will continue through Jan 1st.

Prizes: Get your character image used AND one grand prize winner will get TBD (right now I am thinking "name/rename" character).

RULES:
1) You can submit as many entries as you want BUT only one proposed image per character
2) All characters are fair game (even obscure ones that currently do not have images...computer science professor, Samoan manager for the gay club)
3) AGE OF INDIVIDUALS IN IMAGES CLEARLY 18 OR OLDER
4) Images of individuals in the adult industry are preferred (easier to find more images for use throughout the game)
5) Celebrities outside the adult industry are not preferred
6) Include a link to image location and name of the individual in the image (if possible)

Unruly

EDIT: It was pointed out that I should list all the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Willowisp95

Aug 5, 2020
I've gotten attached to some of the character images but it'll be exciting to vote!

Unruly, maybe you can insert yourself as a rival god (of crankiness?) to HC and unleash your pent-up energy on your characters.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I've gotten attached to some of the character images but it'll be exciting to vote!

Unruly, maybe you can insert yourself as a rival god (of crankiness?) to HC and unleash your pent-up energy on your characters.
I am attached to certain images as well (Victor aka Alex Salgueiro). I'll use my "God of Crankiness" powers to protect certain images.

Unruly

Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
I already sent you a link to pictures of sexy Professor on tfgames, but it looks like you didn't like them. I'm so upset, so upset, I won't send anything else. Or maybe I will... I do not know. I'm such a kind person)))
Again, I don't understand something. When did Star become TRANS? Victor claimed at the second meeting that he was kind of straight.
Isn't that right?

EDIT: I should be clear that I love work and I appreciate the overtime. I consider myself very fortunate. My "cranky" is fatigue-related.
Another reason to tell your mom how cool you are!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I already sent you a link to pictures of sexy Professor on tfgames, but it looks like you didn't like them. I'm so upset, so upset, I won't send anything else. Or maybe I will... I do not know. I'm such a kind person)))
Again, I don't understand something. When did Star become TRANS? Victor claimed at the second meeting that he was kind of straight.
Isn't that right?

Another reason to tell your mom how cool you are!
Star is M to F trans. So Victor is with a woman and thus considers himself straight. But we learn that he is very curious and Star supports his explorations.

Also, your prof images were part of the inspiration for the contest. I assumed you'd submit him and win a prize. I even mentioned him in the rules as a not so subtle way to get you to enter, ya big goof.

Unruly

• Wow
Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Wait, what? You're so... here and now I have no words :censored:... how cool you are, of course.
Well, I'll take the prize, where will the ceremony be? I'll wear a white tie.

The image of Victor must be covered with magic glyphs so that no one will transform it into a random misunderstanding, such as an ugly slug, for example.
By the way, why didn't our hero transform anyone into a "toad"? This should definitely be done in the future. Of course, we can't have sex with a toad (or can we?) and it's not so exciting as cloning cocks and super-sized tits, but we don't have to fuck everything that moves.
What I thought, the Professor could be very useful for the character to search information in the world of people (hacking, places, persons, compromising material, secret data...). We already have very nice, pleasant magic and athletic friends, but there are no great intellectuals. Jake was supposed to be smart, but now he's a dumb slave. But you may not meet the Professor if you don't choose certain actions. And it's not because of the picture :sneaky:, we just need a sexy brain on the team.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Wait, what? You're so... here and now I have no words :censored:... how cool you are, of course.
Well, I'll take the prize, where will the ceremony be? I'll wear a white tie.
Name him Alex. In fact let's fill the whole name with characters named Alex.

On a more serious note, maybe the actual characters should enter the contest too if they have enought pics. (and yeah some kind of rule about naming the characters, like maybe give a couple names so there are no repeated names)

• Wow
Reactions: alexxxx000

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
When I come up with names for characters and I don't have something specific in mind, I look for the meaning of the name based on what the character is associated with or what it looks like. Example: warrior, dark, alone. What we get quickly: BAKAR, DOUGLAS, SULLIVAN... And the winner is RYDER ("mounted warrior" or " messenger") Ahaha! But Adam always wins if I need something fast))

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Name him Alex. In fact let's fill the whole name with characters named Alex.

On a more serious note, maybe the actual characters should enter the contest too if they have enought pics. (and yeah some kind of rule about naming the characters, like maybe give a couple names so there are no repeated names)
No more Alexs!!! (Alexes? Alexexes? )

I hereby request that the name Alex be banned from all games in perpetuity so I can name the MC Alex without issues. Kthxbye

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Alexey/Alexei/Aleksei might also come in handy if you ever suddenly feel like adding a russian romance option :p

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Alexey/Alexei/Aleksei might also come in handy if you ever suddenly feel like adding a russian romance option :p
Mmmmm Russian romance option. Why do I always think of M.Bison from Street Fighter when some mentions Russian romance? I don't think it was ever established that he was Russian. And he not exactly romantic. I need to discuss this with my therapist, or else save $$ on therapy and work it out by writing about it in the game.

(new trainer: M. Bison)

Unruly

Willowisp95

Aug 5, 2020
Isn't Vadim in the game supposed to be the Russian romance option? His name sounds Russian to me. On second thought, not sure if his events could be considered romance, but who needs romance when you could be a sla--

Ahem, never mind. As you were, Alex'es.

p.s. Yes Bison is hot.

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes