Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Completely off-topic. Just played (I don't think it is on F95, it is also on ). Found it to be a fun quick/sexy time.

Unruly
hey unruly or literally anyone else that knows this shit, what is the name of this genre? I know it can be called muscle theft but both demitransference and campus magnum have more than just muscle theft which is the thing I like. So what do I gotta search to find more stuff like these

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
hey unruly or literally anyone else that knows this shit, what is the name of this genre? I know it can be called muscle theft but both demitransference and campus magnum have more than just muscle theft which is the thing I like. So what do I gotta search to find more stuff like these
It's all "Transformation". I don't think any websites will get more specific with the genre than that.
But unfortunately if you search that tag most of what you'll find is sissy shit.

Corruption of Champions is the game the popularized the genre, if you haven't played it yet.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
most of what you'll find is sissy shit.
Everyone knows these things don't make you some kind of dirty faggot or something even worse :LOL:

Elemenzy cunt
Ok, to the topic.
masculinization (on tfgames they have that tag. Dont know about F95)
maybe bara (but this is mostly comics art)

But it's easier to ask what similar projects exist. Guys in lace panties and bras are common, something is wrong ... yeah.
In the topic Young Markus, people discussed similar games (last pages). I think we can list them here from time to time.
UnrulyDogBoy won't be upset. Won't you be offended? :love: He will have a new opportunity to advertise himself somewhere on these topics. So more people will know how cool he is! :cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
hey unruly or literally anyone else that knows this shit, what is the name of this genre?
It's all "Transformation". I don't think any websites will get more specific with the genre than that.
masculinization (on tfgames they have that tag. Dont know about F95)
maybe bara (but this is mostly comics art)

But it's easier to ask what similar projects exist. Guys in lace panties and bras are common, something is wrong ... yeah.
In the topic Young Markus, people discussed similar games (last pages). I think we can list them here from time to time.
UnrulyDogBoy won't be upset. Won't you be offended? :love: He will have a new opportunity to advertise himself somewhere on these topics. So more people will know how cool he is! :cool:
I think GS523523 and Greenray answered as well as can be answered. Genre = transformation but you will probably encounter a lot of Male -> Sissy games (some of which are very fun) but if you want a more masculine subgenre, tags like "masculine" help. The best resources are game referrals from other players. We should probably start building such a list here. Cross game promotes = everyone wins. I might have inserted myself and Demitransference into a few games discussions threads.

UnrulyDogBoy
One day left to send you hot guys and girls. But I wasn't even looking. dammit!!! ;(
I have several Zach Price images to enter into the contest assuming you are still backing his inclusion.

I am curious to see the outcome of the polls and what characters change.
Blackflames suggested the new Ryder images and there are a lot more sexy Ryder images in the pipeline thanks to BF.

Thanks for reminding me. I did find a few.
More than a few. And a lot of hotties.

Unruly

Reactions: Gabe Inhalls

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
I am not sure how complicated it might be but if there are a ton of really good images for characters would it be possible to have like a character image selection when you meet a character. I have seen a few games where they have done this and I am drawing a blank at the moment.

As a example, when you are shown your main rivals in the intro and it shows there pictures there is a option under it and it changes between a couple pics and that’s the characters profile picture for the whole game. Although I know swapping photos in the image file works too.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I am not sure how complicated it might be but if there are a ton of really good images for characters would it be possible to have like a character image selection when you meet a character. I have seen a few games where they have done this and I am drawing a blank at the moment.

As a example, when you are shown your main rivals in the intro and it shows there pictures there is a option under it and it changes between a couple pics and that’s the characters profile picture for the whole game. Although I know swapping photos in the image file works too.
Are you spying on me? I am putting together an image selection for the MC at the start of the game. Once I am happy with how that works, I'll probably expand it to select other characters.

Unruly

Reactions: GS523523

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Ok, I built the PDF you will need to view to participate in the poll. There is still time to add/change but I wanted some eyes on it before I created the poll. Find any mistakes, etc. IMPORTANT - an official PDF will be posted with the poll, this is the "draft PDF" still time to submit entry.

View attachment Poll.pdf

EDIT:
In the poll for each character, you'll have options like:
CHARACTER #1: ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - Option A,
CHARACTER #1: ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - Option B,
CHARACTER #1: ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - I don't like either image,

Last edited:
Reactions: basicgarlic

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
( I know, I shouldn't double post but I literally cannot sleep )
Here are the M/M transformation (more masculine) game suggestions I found on the Young Marcus thread (slight edit in the quote)
The Retreat (Megaduck)
Incubus Dreams (XXXChuckoly)
DemiTransference (Unruly)
Game of Life (Teron)
Whoremaker (Dopefish)
Psychic Private Eye (Sanjafeth)
Friends of Mine (Sunfall)

(character configuration required for m/m game)
Mild to Wild (abandoned)
I'll add another one, but it's been abandoned for a while:

Willowisp95

Aug 5, 2020
I would add The Ritual by Treylot but it's been abandoned for a loooong time. Still worth playing I think.

Dawn of Corruption by Sombreve is good if you enjoy monster stuff like Incubus Dreams, and then pretty much all of Blueballs' games if you're into furry stuff.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Ok, I built the PDF you will need to view to participate in the poll. There is still time to add/change but I wanted some eyes on it before I created the poll. Find any mistakes, etc. IMPORTANT - an official PDF will be posted with the poll, this is the "draft PDF" still time to submit entry.
Only thing I see is no ABC choice for: Joel, Horcliff, Professor, Derrick.
It would probably be easier to say "vote for image c" rather than "vote for the bottom contest entry"

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Completely off-topic. Just played (I don't think it is on F95, it is also on ). Found it to be a fun quick/sexy time.
Thanks a ton for the shoutout, Unruly. I said it over at TFgames, but it bears repeating. I'm loving DemiTransfernace. That new fratboy chapter especially. Right up my alley. And no, Campus Magnum isn't on F95 yet. Looking around, I kind of got the impression that all the m/m games posted here were just shot down with a dozen "Eww, this game is gay" posts followed by a second dozen "Sissification or gtfo" posts. But your thread's giving me hope.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020

View attachment 946711

In the poll for each character, you'll have options like:
(A) ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - Keep Current Image,
(B) ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - Switch to Contest Entry,
(C) ASSISTANT COACH JOEL - I don't like any option,

if there is no current image in-game your options will look like this:
(A) BRANDON - Use Contest Entry A,
(B) BRANDON - Use Contest Entry B,
(C) BRANDON - I don't like the Contest entries - do not use these images
Maybe a D option (i like both options) would be good too

Only thing I see is no ABC choice for: Joel, Horcliff, Professor, Derrick.
It would probably be easier to say "vote for image c" rather than "vote for the bottom contest entry"
I think unruly didn't put and option there since they are they same guy and it counts just as a let's say A option. But problably once the voting is up he would talk about it

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Maybe a D option (i like both options) would be good too

I think unruly didn't put and option there since they are they same guy and it counts just as a let's say A option. But problably once the voting is up he would talk about it
I updated the PDF with some last-minute entries and added instructions at the beginning.

View attachment 947528

And YES some contest entries included multiple images of the same person. I put all the images on the PDF, and if the entry wins, I'll pick one of the images to be the BIO/dialog image and then use the others elsewhere in the story.

Gabe Inhalls

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thanks a ton for the shoutout, Unruly. I said it over at TFgames, but it bears repeating. I'm loving DemiTransfernace. That new fratboy chapter especially. Right up my alley. And no, Campus Magnum isn't on F95 yet. Looking around, I kind of got the impression that all the m/m games posted here were just shot down with a dozen "Eww, this game is gay" posts followed by a second dozen "Sissification or gtfo" posts. But your thread's giving me hope.
I think they make fun of furry and sissification games more, I've not seen as much slander on human m/m games like "str8?" and games by ello fat dog so I think you'll be okay but it's your call

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes