xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Adding to list. Does the game hold up on replay?
Definitely. I even noticed some changes that you must've made over the course of 0.0.5. It runs a little slow, but not a huge deal. It seems a little grindy now, but that could be because I know everything that's going to happen as I've played through every possible scenario before, haha. I saw you had more of an update on another site with what's coming next and I think the Quick Visits and Run, Study, etc. will solve the grindiness by having something happen between main plot and side plot events.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Oh wow

Best update ever!

I knew I was going to like it because it's the one I was looking forward to the most, but I didn't expect it to be so long and that good, with multiple paths and everything.

I didn't have time to help with bug fixing this time but when I re-read it I'll certainly do it.

I really like the development of Trent in this update. We had already seen a lot hinted, but here we get the full blown version of it.
Especially why his brother is such a homophobic douche, which was also highly hinted before. The whipping especially reminds me of Trent raising his belt during Nym's training and then deciding not to do it.

I like how the game is looking and I noticed the visual tweaks. Personally I'd give a bit more space between dialog boxes. They're bulky and I'd give them more breathing room.
Other than that, it's looking great!

The pup play was a fun and surprising addition, I didn't expect to have a whole new set of situations after Trent left.
I liked the challenges Grey gave us and the situations Adam was put in. That bar sounds like a fun place to go to!
And VADIM! Damn I love Vadim and was happy we got more of him.
Derrick is also awesome. I'll certainly look forward to him dropping in on Adam in the future.

I'm having a hard time knowing which scene I liked the most haha
Probably when Adam loses but begs Trent to use him anyway.

All around an amazing update.
Great world building, character development and sex scenes.

Am I the annoying fanboy from this fanbase?
Damn, I think I am

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
The pup play was a fun and surprising addition
Agreed totally. So, here's a little TMI. My partner is in prison right now and wrote me telling me he wanted to do pup play. I was hesitant, but I have my own fetishes, so I told him I was down. After seeing this, I get it and I'm super excited to try it.

Damn, I think I am
Oh, me too, definitely!!

Reactions: alexxxx000

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Agreed totally. So, here's a little TMI. My partner is in prison right now and wrote me telling me he wanted to do pup play. I was hesitant, but I have my own fetishes, so I told him I was down. After seeing this, I get it and I'm super excited to try it.
Haha
It's not my favorite thing, but it's certainly in line with the things I like.
I'd enjoy it for sure, I'm sure you will too. It'll probably be a lot of fun.

Man, I need this covid shit to be over to get me some dick asap, especially after reading this update
Also me, with the TMI lol

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Haha
It's not my favorite thing, but it's certainly in line with the things I like.
I'd enjoy it for sure, I'm sure you will too. It'll probably be a lot of fun.

Man, I need this covid shit to be over to get me some dick asap, especially after reading this update
Also me, with the TMI lol
Yeah, and my dude is like superdominant and aggressive, which I love. So, basically, he says it I do it, which turns me on.

• Love

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
I am taking a break from doing the training updates. The next update will be the long-delayed: Go to Class, Study, Go for Run, Workout in Gym, and the Quick Visits. Short one page encounters that are fun, sexy, funny, fluffy, painful, etc. I also want to put in some work on the bio pages. Nothing crazy but get something on every page.
UNRULY!!!! :)

FINALLY LETTIN' DEM BOYZ HIT DA LECTURE HALL!

WOOF! :cool:

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This isn't a bug, just a thought...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Alpha Erik would let a little thing like a blocked number stop him.

Oh wow

Best update ever!

I knew I was going to like it because it's the one I was looking forward to the most, but I didn't expect it to be so long and that good, with multiple paths and everything.

I didn't have time to help with bug fixing this time but when I re-read it I'll certainly do it.

I really like the development of Trent in this update. We had already seen a lot hinted, but here we get the full blown version of it.
Especially why his brother is such a homophobic douche, which was also highly hinted before. The whipping especially reminds me of Trent raising his belt during Nym's training and then deciding not to do it.

I like how the game is looking and I noticed the visual tweaks. Personally I'd give a bit more space between dialog boxes. They're bulky and I'd give them more breathing room.
Other than that, it's looking great!

The pup play was a fun and surprising addition, I didn't expect to have a whole new set of situations after Trent left.
I liked the challenges Grey gave us and the situations Adam was put in. That bar sounds like a fun place to go to!
And VADIM! Damn I love Vadim and was happy we got more of him.
Derrick is also awesome. I'll certainly look forward to him dropping in on Adam in the future.

I'm having a hard time knowing which scene I liked the most haha
Probably when Adam loses but begs Trent to use him anyway.

All around an amazing update.
Great world building, character development and sex scenes.

Damn, I think I am
Glad you liked it. I have wanted to return to the bar/club since it appeared in the Victor stories.
UNRULY!!!! :)

FINALLY LETTIN' DEM BOYZ HIT DA LECTURE HALL!

WOOF! :cool:
You finally broke me down...

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Definitely. I even noticed some changes that you must've made over the course of 0.0.5. It runs a little slow, but not a huge deal. It seems a little grindy now, but that could be because I know everything that's going to happen as I've played through every possible scenario before, haha. I saw you had more of an update on another site with what's coming next and I think the Quick Visits and Run, Study, etc. will solve the grindiness by having something happen between main plot and side plot events.
It might be a bit more grindy. Main plot events have more prerequisites. Hopefully, the add-ons will help with this.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Finally played the last update and well... : )
It was probably the one I was excited the most for and it didn't disappoint. I really like Trent and the fact that he gets to be a little bit more >:) with our MC is really fun to watch. And I also like Grey so having both of them be the focus of the update? You got me... You got me... Yeah.
I don't know if it was me just getting sloppy with my #Review process or if there were really that few bugs in that update. Usually I could spot a few typos right away but this time it seemed to be really spotless.
Also just played the holiday update with the Bathroom scene for the festival and ... once again, knocked out of the park. Tho I will say
Keep up the good work luv!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Finally played the last update and well... : )
It was probably the one I was excited the most for and it didn't disappoint. I really like Trent and the fact that he gets to be a little bit more >:) with our MC is really fun to watch. And I also like Grey so having both of them be the focus of the update? You got me... You got me... Yeah.
I don't know if it was me just getting sloppy with my #Review process or if there were really that few bugs in that update. Usually I could spot a few typos right away but this time it seemed to be really spotless.
Also just played the holiday update with the Bathroom scene for the festival and ... once again, knocked out of the park. Tho I will say
Keep up the good work luv!
Everyone lives through ACT 1.

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
You finally broke me down...

Unruly
Lol well my one joke one time was a pretty fierce assault.

I bet I didn't do it alone though. That Young Marcus - Expanded mod makes a compelling case for adding the whole mess of one-time, random encounter pages, no? I've never felt like going to the hospital first thing every morning, but last night changed me.

P.S. I did find that thread yesterday because I saw it in your signature... so if putting sand in the sandbox winds up being a bad time for our favorite dog-and-boy developer, I take no responsibility! ;)

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
I'm frankly worried about my favorite goat. We know it's coming...
And the twins, don't kill my twins!
He kills the got, we riot.(and call peta on him for being a bad dog)
And for the update it was longer that i thought so of course it took more time to write. With Spencer sometimes i felt sorry for him and sometimes the opposite and then wanted to make him my sub, so indecision for the win.and also loved having more characters to interact with.
About changing the next update i think it is a good thing, so you can replay (or play) the whole game in a more normal way.and i like the more encounter some specific character thing,because even though it wont be very long it would make the game feel more real.

• Haha

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
As dev I appreciate how awesome and helpful you all are. I really really do. The suggestions you share have made the game so much better.

However, I am concerned.
You were surprised by the pup-play? You didn’t expect a dev that calls themself “Unruly Dogboy” to include pup play in a game?

sorry. Sorry that probably came across as rude.

tell the truth, you weren’t really surprised, right?
Unruly and Rude

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I wasn't really surprised that it happened, I knew it would come someday.

I was surprised because I thought the update was over already after Trent left and then we got a whole new arc with the pup play.

It was looong. Like Trent's dick.
And that's a compliment.

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes