Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
Love the new update. It's maybe a little more violent than I'd like but still pretty hot altogether. Do you have any intention of writing a powerbottom variant of the post-wrestling scene for players who stole his cock-size twice? I noticed you put a varying line in the scene beforehand and it would be cool if that carried forwards. Still pretty great regardless.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Love the new update. It's maybe a little more violent than I'd like but still pretty hot altogether. Do you have any intention of writing a powerbottom variant of the post-wrestling scene for players who stole his cock-size twice? I noticed you put a varying line in the scene beforehand and it would be cool if that carried forwards. Still pretty great regardless.
I was dreading this question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And maybe I go back at some point and do exactly what you are asking.

Unruly

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
However, I am concerned.
You were surprised by the pup-play? You didn’t expect a dev that calls themself “Unruly Dogboy” to include pup play in a game?
no gonna lie, i was a little surprised. the name should be a clue but i'm that bad at catching them. besides if i had to put you in a role based in your interactions with players i'd say more owner that pup( but i know close to nothing this "play"

And about the size, i think a quick solution would be leave this like that, since it was the main training and for future sessions put more variety between been top or bottom and making the cuff less powerful (btw the harness thing was a nice adition) but it will be almost impossible to write enought versions with all the changes.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
no gonna lie, i was a little surprised. the name should be a clue but i'm that bad at catching them. besides if i had to put you in a role based in your interactions with players i'd say more owner that pup( but i know close to nothing this "play"

And about the size, i think a quick solution would be leave this like that, since it was the main training and for future sessions put more variety between been top or bottom and making the cuff less powerful (btw the harness thing was a nice adition) but it will be almost impossible to write enought versions with all the changes.
The harness came (as with a lot of the best things in the game) from player contribution. A player sent me pictures of men in harnesses as suggestions for training. I thought the image I used looked like a tattoo of a harness (which I so want to get now). Since the mythological characters already use tattoos, the idea of using in training seemed a good fit.

if anyone is into sub/dom - did you find this ftraining acceptable?(I like to role play it in my relationship but not at all in the community - despite what my profile pic might suggest)

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback, I am swamped at work these past few days but I will respond to everyone soon!

unruly

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
if anyone is into sub/dom - did you find this ftraining acceptable?(I like to role play it in my relationship but not at all in the community - despite what my profile pic might suggest)
The one thing I missed was the establishment of safe words. Which are essencial in real life IMO, but on games it's... hazy. Safe words inherently shatter the illusion of non-con / complete dominance. So I wouldn't add them in game, but if this were real life, I, being Adam, would request the creation of such.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
The one thing I missed was the establishment of safe words. Which are essencial in real life IMO, but on games it's... hazy. Safe words inherently shatter the illusion of non-con / complete dominance. So I wouldn't add them in game, but if this were real life, I, being Adam, would request the creation of such.
100% this.And you need to talk to the other person to be sure you are looking for the same thing.like a dom may be into bondage and the sub into humilliation so it wouln't work. everything is good if both parts agree on something.

Reactions: alexxxx000

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
100% this.And you need to talk to the other person to be sure you are looking for the same thing.like a dom may be into bondage and the sub into humilliation so it wouln't work. everything is good if both parts agree on something.
SAFEWORD. Great contribution. I think harness tattoo is Grey's replacement for a safe word but Derrick would def. establish one and I think Grey would make Trent establish one. So, I'll slip it in for the next update.

Sadly our sub-MC is not going to get much input (at this point) about what is done to him. But if you continue with Trent, I can see this being a difficult conversation further down the road.

Thank you,
Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
SAFEWORD. Great contribution. I think harness tattoo is Grey's replacement for a safe word but Derrick would def. establish one and I think Grey would make Trent establish one. So, I'll slip it in for the next update.
Don't worry too much about it. Since you went for a 100% submision a safe word or talking about what you are comfortable with aren't that important. IRL sure, you put limits, talk about what you are going to do and have a safeword (or movement if you can't talk), but in the game is, as they said you,more exciting being "forced" or having "no control"(at least for a sub)
i mean look at how people reacted about the update (Lot of good thing about how horny a dom guy made them be). But if this happened IRL it would probably feel different, because fantasy and imagination are what makes sex interesting.
you can go for it, but if you make a poll about it (based on other games like this), options closer to rape would win over being more realistic.
like let's say that in a scene MC is told to get naked in a park and beg to be fucked by a cop sitting on a bench. IRL would someone do it? but in game people would click on that with no second thoughts.

Last edited:

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Don't worry too much about it. Since you went for a 100% submision a safe word or talking about what you are comfortable with aren't that important. IRL sure, you put limits, talk about what you are going to do and have a safeword (or movement if you can't talk), but in the game is, as they said you,more exciting being "forced" or having "no control"(at least for a sub)
i mean look at how people reacted about the update (Lot of good thing about how horny a dom guy made them be). But if this happened IRL it would probably feel different, because fantasy and imagination are what makes sex interesting.
you can go for it, but if you make a poll about it (based on other games like this), options closer to rape would win over being more realistic.
like let's say that in a scene MC is told to get naked in a park and beg to be fucked by a cop sitting on a bench. IRL would someone do it? but in game people would click on that with no second thoughts.
Agreed. It's sexy here and I think the safe word would pull away. Non-con in real life? Not so much. We put a safe word because it's fantasy and we're trying to make it real. Here you can make it real, without any risk of anyone getting hurt. So I like it better without the safe word.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Once, me and my ex tried some things without a safe word, and I kept begging for him to stop. He did not because he didn't know I was truly desperate for relief. After that I learned my lesson LOL we created one.

But in game, I reiterate, I don't see a reason for it. It sort of shatters the illusion. It is a fantasy. Unless you're going for a more realistic take on sub/dom relationships...

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I liked the update, but i just find that's not my cup of tea. I know i'll totally skip this patch. Not wrong with that, or the writing. (It's me, not you...hum, i think someone tell me that, once). I smile on the unruly dog boy part, but, again, the whole scene isn't my cup of tea. I'll play the other parts of Gray training (do you decided who you will use? I think i saw Jake/Liam on same spot on different comment) after all, maybe i could like more of the dom part. But, if no, that's okay too. I already has to choose between Deshawn and the twins, and that's a really hard choice. So, there's plenty of content, even if i totally don't like some patch. So, it isn't a comply or something like that. I just want to share something from a person who isn't really on this stuff

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Agreed. It's sexy here and I think the safe word would pull away. Non-con in real life? Not so much. We put a safe word because it's fantasy and we're trying to make it real. Here you can make it real, without any risk of anyone getting hurt. So I like it better without the safe word.
Once, me and my ex tried some things without a safe word, and I kept begging for him to stop. He did not because he didn't know I was truly desperate for relief. After that I learned my lesson LOL we created one.

But in game, I reiterate, I don't see a reason for it. It sort of shatters the illusion. It is a fantasy. Unless you're going for a more realistic take on sub/dom relationships...
Thank you for your thoughts. The next updates are focused on RUN, CLASS, STUDY, and WORK OUT; but when I do the Grey Training with MC DOM, I'll make a decision.

I liked the update, but I just find that's not my cup of tea. I know i'll totally skip this patch. Not wrong with that, or the writing. (It's me, not you...hum, i think someone tell me that, once). I smile on the unruly dog boy part, but, again, the whole scene isn't my cup of tea. I'll play the other parts of Gray training (do you decided who you will use? I think i saw Jake/Liam on same spot on different comment) after all, maybe i could like more of the dom part. But, if no, that's okay too. I already has to choose between Deshawn and the twins, and that's a really hard choice. So, there's plenty of content, even if i totally don't like some patch. So, it isn't a comply or something like that. I just want to share something from a person who isn't really on this stuff
Hey, Maxdoug thanks for the feedback (totally on team Deshawn with you). I prefer making updates that have something for everyone, and I think it would have been better if I released a SUB and a DOM route at the same time. The next training update will be MC DOM training and the companion will be Liam (Paul and Ryder will be there too).

Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Thank you for your thoughts. The next updates are focused on RUN, CLASS, STUDY, and WORK OUT; but when I do the Grey Training with MC DOM, I'll make a decision.
It's your game, so everybody is ok with it, besides it's not something that big
Anyway two smalls thoughts and one suggestion
-being 100% sub with anyone in a closed enviroment like the club in the game is very possible. But changing masters so much IRL not so much (because with no boundaries you'll have to be ok with hard scat,full control of your live,someone controlling and stopping you from breathing,etc)
-you can't hit someone because they don't obey you.You agree on punishments before hand. (Trent maybe is ok but not for Grey)

And the suggestion:
-Can we decide the way others call MC (or MC call others)?
I hate using femenine names on guys( or using them on me), like princess or boypussy. Maybe is just for me,so ignore it then, but it would be nice to be able to choose, or at least use masculine names.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
It's your game, so everybody is ok with it, besides it's not something that big
Anyway two smalls thoughts and one suggestion
-being 100% sub with anyone in a closed enviroment like the club in the game is very possible. But changing masters so much IRL not so much (because with no boundaries you'll have to be ok with hard scat,full control of your live,someone controlling and stopping you from breathing,etc)
-you can't hit someone because they don't obey you.You agree on punishments before hand. (Trent maybe is ok but not for Grey)

And the suggestion:
-Can we decide the way others call MC (or MC call others)?
I hate using femenine names on guys( or using them on me), like princess or boypussy. Maybe is just for me,so ignore it then, but it would be nice to be able to choose, or at least use masculine names.
I actually like Princess, but I agree with the sentiment. Especially regarding pussy or similar words.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I actually like Princess, but I agree with the sentiment. Especially regarding pussy or similar words.
I agree it would be cool to select the pet names you get called during sex. But at this point in the story, Trent is only starting to care about what you want. He does not say "we belong together", he says "you are mine".

So if you notice, Grey generally calls you "it" once training beginning. Prior to that he usually calls you "the demigod". He may have called you by your name but it is very rare (and if I come across it while editing I'd probably change it). The red-eyes like to call you the godling. Of course, there is Ryder's My Lord. Victor uses "mon ange". For Trent, you are princess and he might refer to your ass as a :

Ryder warned you about Trent. Dom Trent is improving as a person, but he still is NOT a nice guy. Spencer did nothing to Trent, but Trent was very abusive to Spencer.

So....

I like the idea of you picking "pet" names for different body parts that the MC will use when having sex. But, you will need to advance further in your relationship with Trent before he comes around.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Hi rFox,

Sorry for the frustration you experienced. I hope I can help you out.

You probably did nothing wrong. You are in chapter 1 out of 3 of the game. Even though it is not complete, you are still able to reach the "exciting conclusion - starring Trent" to chapter 1, however, there are a few "placeholder events" where nothing happens along the way. To reach the conclusion, you need to complete all the main plot events. So until you complete these other main plot events, your evening swim practice repeats the "Trent isn't here passage".

As you advance through the days of the week, you should see some events listed as MAIN PLOT (they should always be on the top of the list of options). If you see one of these, you should do the event. If don't, that's fine, they will keep showing up on certain days/times until you do them. Eventually, for the story to continue, you must do all the main plot events. I tried to make the main plot events repeat frequently enough that if you do not select them, they will be available again in 2 to 3 days.

Hope this helps and sorry for any frustration you experienced (I HATE when I get stuck in a game). Trent is very hot and I want to see him at practice all the time. Finish up those other main plot events and Trent will show up again. Also if you are a fan of Trent be sure to select Nym for Demigod Training, you'll get to spend an entire afternoon with Trent (and play beer pong). If you left him a Top Dog, you are in for a very fun afternoon.

I am still finishing chapter 1. In future updates, I plan to update the evening swim practice slightly to reduce the number of times you get the "Trent didn't show up for practice" message.

I don't know if this was the best way to design chapter 1. I am sure some players are frustrated that they must play certain events to move the plot forward. I understand and I take all feedback seriously. I marvel at developers that can create an open-world that still manages to have a plot. I can't.

Unruly
Well, I did have a great afternoon! But then the ending! I really liked Trent how he was, sure he got a little rambunctious, but that's what made him so much fun!

Overall the story is pretty fun, and the pictures really good. But that Act1 ending...yikes...hopefully the choice I made is entirely reversible. I mean Trent had me at the gym (the first private workout) looking forward to more from you.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes