basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
One hundred percent no!
Or until the hero (or another character) changes mentally. Characters with their own nature, temperaments... And we don't really form it, but only see its showing depending on the situations.
My bad. The problem is that the important thing was in the parenthesis.
I am mostly dom (i'm ok being sub but with some rules), and during Joel training (being MC in charge), this is what MC says:
My 'schlong' and your boypussy are going to be great friends. Don't worry; I won't give you more than you can handle.

I would NEVER, say that.(its the way i am, probably my problem).To me that is a kill-boner, so that's what i was asking
To be more clear:
Can i, as the one in charge during sex, be able to choose pet names for body parts or the way i call some guys or at least use masculine pronoums?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Like it, don't like it... They are what they are. It may be appropriate to choose the phrases of the main character, but definitely not the characters that you can only manipulate (if Unruly allows)). The choice to be dom or sub was never taken away. Isn't that right?!
If someone like Trent so much, then they need to be prepared that he will call the hero his princess, who loves snot in the ass. That's all. And someone warn us not to deal with him.

I don't like what kind of music most people listen to, but they don't care about my objections :cautious:

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
My bad. The problem is that the important thing was in the parenthesis.
I am mostly dom (i'm ok being sub but with some rules), and during Joel training (being MC in charge), this is what MC says:
My 'schlong' and your boypussy are going to be great friends. Don't worry; I won't give you more than you can handle.

I would NEVER, say that.(its the way i am, probably my problem).To me that is a kill-boner, so that's what i was asking
To be more clear:
Can i, as the one in charge during sex, be able to choose pet names for body parts or the way i call some guys or at least use masculine pronoums?
So are you saying your schlong and Joel's boypussy aren't going to get along?

I get it. It's all good. I cringe when I type that stuff. I agree, there can be an option in the customization section for what the MC calls his body parts and other people's parts during sex. I'll throw something together.

So that sentence will be coded as My $MCcockWordDom1 and you $NPCassWorldSub1 are going to be great friends.

But as Green says, other characters are still going to use their own terms when referencing you. Trent loves his cock snot.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Like it, don't like it... They are what they are. It may be appropriate to choose the phrases of the main character, but definitely not the characters that you can only manipulate (if Unruly allows)). The choice to be dom or sub was never taken away. Isn't that right?!
If someone like Trent so much, then they need to be prepared that he will call the hero his princess, who loves snot in the ass. That's all. And someone warn us not to deal with him.

I don't like what kind of music most people listen to, but they don't care about my objections :cautious:
Green is correct (Just more forceful than I'd be....kinda hot actually), your choices decide if you are in the TOP/BOTTOM or the DOM/SUB role. Sometimes it is clear which choices result in what and sometimes not so clear.

This last update is one of the few updates and didn't have something in it for everyone but I promise, this game is not going to continue to grow with SUB, DOm, TOP, BOTTOM, PRINCESSES, and SCHLONGS. Catering to a lot of different kinks.

Unruly

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
So are you saying your schlong and Joel's boypussy aren't going to get along?

I get it. It's all good. I cringe when I type that stuff. I agree, there can be an option in the customization section for what the MC calls his body parts and other people's parts during sex. I'll throw something together.

So that sentence will be coded as My $MCcockWordDom1 and you $NPCassWorldSub1 are going to be great friends.

But as Green says, other characters are still going to use their own terms when referencing you. Trent loves his cock snot.

Unruly
The problem as i said was mine. I was going to post it in the first training (Joel), but i forgot about it (i played one day and wrote the review the next day), and all this princess things made me remember, and post it now.
I agree that each character should have their own way to talk(it makes it more interesting), but my main problem was when you were in charge, but as i said, if it's just me leave it like that.
and i have zero problems wit schlong. it's just that for men i use masculine words an for women, femenine.
(like i don't say to a woman let me eat your juicy cock, 'cause to me feels weird)

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
I like the plot twist with Victor, when you make him more confident. Very funny, but creepy. For my character, I will not choose this path, but someone will like it. Great that there are so many opportunities.

I lost Trent's third transformation in the new version (he's always trying to solve family problems). I'll check again and write.
You can get into an endless loop by looking around the gallery and trying to get back to the story. I had to go out by scrolling back.

UnrulyDogBoy, something is wrong with your libido. Some kind of magic, right?)))

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The problem as i said was mine. I was going to post it in the first training (Joel), but i forgot about it (i played one day and wrote the review the next day), and all this princess things made me remember, and post it now.
I agree that each character should have their own way to talk(it makes it more interesting), but my main problem was when you were in charge, but as i said, if it's just me leave it like that.
and i have zero problems wit schlong. it's just that for men i use masculine words an for women, femenine.
(like i don't say to a woman let me eat your juicy cock, 'cause to me feels weird)
It is all good! My initial response may have come across wrong. I like the idea of giving the player the option of picking some terms and I appreciate the suggestion. I just wanted to explain why I would not extend the feature to other characters in the game.

I like the plot twist with Victor, when you make him more confident. Very funny, but creepy. For my character, I will not choose this path, but someone will like it. Great that there are so many opportunities.

I lost Trent's third transformation in the new version (he's always trying to solve family problems). I'll check again and write.
You can get into an endless loop by looking around the gallery and trying to get back to the story. I had to go out by scrolling back.

UnrulyDogBoy, something is wrong with your libido. Some kind of magic, right?)))
To get to Trent's third transformation, you MUST complete all the other main plot events. I changed this two updates ago. In the past, you could reach the end of ACT 1 without doing all the main plot events, but it made planning for ACT 2 annoying. I talked about this in the post below BUT there could be a bug. Let me know what you find out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes...Magic

EDIT: Thank you for reminding me about the side menu loop. It is on the to-do list. I been putting it off because I plan to rework stat pages, bio pages, and galleries; make them interconnected. But that keeps getting pushed back so I should probably fix the loop issue.

Unruly

Last edited:

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
And yes...Magic
Whoo!!! It seems to me my pulse is quickening and ... I can't say what else :sneaky: I'm drowning already in this magic

I'll let you know, tell you everything, and maybe even show something.
Can I get insider info? Are you going to add random encounters until the second chapter? Curiosity was aroused.
And the open world can grow by itself. There are bones - meat grows.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Whoo!!! It seems to me my pulse is quickening and ... I can't say what else :sneaky: I'm drowning already in this magic

I'll let you know, tell you everything, and maybe even show something.
Can I get insider info? Are you going to add random encounters until the second chapter? Curiosity was aroused.
And the open world can grow by itself. There are bones - meat grows.
I worry for you Green

I am putting encounters for GO TO CLASS, GO FOR RUN, STUDY, and GO TO GYM now. I have 4 planned for each with about a 50% that one of them is generated. Will share more when they are up and running. I planned on them being small but of course....they keep growing.

Unruly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenray

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I worry for you Green

I am putting encounters for GO TO CLASS, GO FOR RUN, STUDY, and GO TO GYM now. I have 4 planned for each with about a 50% that one of them is generated. Will share more when they are up and running. I planned on them being small but of course....they keep growing.

Unruly
MOAR SKATER BOIS WHEN RUNNING

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Well since the forum was getting some dust, i thought a small idea to make unruly work more spice things up.
Once this update is up, we can think of a new scene (like the ones for the update), in just a few lines (maybe with 1-3 pics) with the kinks in it and every 1 or 2 months make a poll and select a winner, because this study, walk,... scenes would probably be used during the whole game, so a few more wouldn't hurt.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well since the forum was getting some dust, i thought a small idea to make unruly work more spice things up.
Once this update is up, we can think of a new scene (like the ones for the update), in just a few lines (maybe with 1-3 pics) with the kinks in it and every 1 or 2 months make a poll and select a winner, because this study, walk,... scenes would probably be used during the whole game, so a few more wouldn't hurt.
On the road today, so I’ll post more this evening. I love the idea.

about the next update. It has been pointed out to me that every time I try to do something “small” it never turns out that way. The curse continues.

The class /runs/study/workouts I have been writing are more than just one-shot deals. I’ll post a teaser later today.
Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Teaser:

In the next release "Go to class", "study in the lounge", "workout at the gym", and "go for a run" will have the chance to trigger a brief random, potentially sexual, encounter. Basically two images and about a paragraph of text. However, each also has the chance of triggering a mini-side story with 6 to 8 small scenes and 2 or 3 bonus endings. Bonus ending are achieved by doing the correct combination of small scenes.

Here are two of the mini-side story characters (Issac and Hob) and one character that pops up in different places (Blake):
Issac works in maintenance and he knows how to handle his tools. You used your powers to help him and now he wants to help you out of your clothing.
issac.jpg

Meet Blake, he's straight. Well, he was straight but ever since you kissed him, he seems to be stalking you. I'm sure he is harmless, everyone wears their glasses in the shower, don't they?
showBlake4.jpg

Then there is Hob. He's a hobgoblin (there are hobgoblins?). Ryder assures you they are mostly harmless (apparently they give great head), provided you don't make a wager and lose. Then they think they own your ass.
866691.jpg 3_11-29-2019.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I think BasicGarlic's idea is great.
THE GREAT SEX SCENE CONTEST #1
I am looking to add quick random sexual encounters for when the player selects :
  1. Attend Class
  2. Go for a Run
  3. Study in the Lounge
  4. Workout at the Gym
These encounters consist of 1 to 3 images and a short 3 to 4 paragraph description I have several ready for the next update but more and greater variety would go a long way toward improving the game. So I am sponsoring a contest:

RULES OF CONTEST:
  • Submit your entry
    • Between now and Feb 1st submit images (1 to 3) and a few sentences describing the kink and what you envision for the scene (if you are extremely motivated you could write the entire scene).
    • JPG, GIF, WEBP are preferred formats for images/video
    • You can post your entry in the F95 forum or in a private conversation.
    • Your entry should relate (in some way) to school (class), being in a park (run), dorm rooms (study lounge), or a gym (umm gym)
    • Individuals appearing in images must clearly be over 18. Any entries that are questionable will not be accepted.
  • From Feb 1 to Feb 15, voting will take place
    • You can vote on F95, TFGame.com, or itch.io
    • The top submissions will be added to the game
  • Prize!
    • Your name on the scene you inspired.
    • My gratitude
Any thoughts you have on improving the contest are welcome!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
This is a good motivation. But this... my
time. I need to have a serious conversation with IT, to try to get this prize.
(whisper) Can I try to push my idea out of the competition? Usually it's not possible to negotiate with this nasty runnig time.
Oh, this prize!!! :giggle:
To be honest, most of yous have my gratitude already. So the prize is symbolic at best.

Unruly

Reactions: Rafster

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Oh! I just read something in another topic. And I think your mother might not be happy with you. Bad Boy! Yes, yes.
But I like it. What a hot and se... sensitive mind :love:

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes