xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah. It's too good to improve, just peak comedy, so leave it on this level. Don't need to try more.
On a little more serious note i can see Ryder telling it while kidnap..., i mean, driving companions.
And one question, is there a limit of scenes to submit for the contest?
For future editions, sure with resub/modificated scenes a limit is needed, but for this one...?
I submitted a whole story arc, 4 scenes, one at each one, but you need to have the previous one first. He accepted them and said he liked it, so I'm assuming you don't need to limit yourself to one.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah. It's too good to improve, just peak comedy, so leave it on this level. Don't need to try more.
On a little more serious note i can see Ryder telling it while kidnap..., i mean, driving companions.
And one question, is there a limit of scenes to submit for the contest?
For future editions, sure with resub/modificated scenes a limit is needed, but for this one...?
no limit. Also, depending on number of entries and votes,more than one can win.

unruly

I cannot see Ryder telling a pony joke that does not mention horse cock at least 3 times.

Reactions: GS523523

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I submitted a whole story arc, 4 scenes, one at each one, but you need to have the previous one first. He accepted them and said he liked it, so I'm assuming you don't need to limit yourself to one.
Woah! You can let people know I said I liked it. What if that influences the voting?

Great now the integrity of the entire polling process is in doubt. People are going to protest the contest. The winners will have a cloud of illegitimacy hanging over their heads. Stop the steal.

just kidding. Everyone knows trolls and hobgoblins decide the outcome of F95 polls (that just got added to the game).

i have actually loved all the entries so far. You are all very twisted individuals, in the best possible way. Your entries made me realize my scenes were unimaginative, so Ihad to go back and create better premises.

Unruly

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Woah! You can let people know I said I liked it. What if that influences the voting?

Great now the integrity of the entire polling process is in doubt. People are going to protest the contest. The winners will have a cloud of illegitimacy hanging over their heads. Stop the steal.

just kidding. Everyone knows trolls and hobgoblins decide the outcome of F95 polls (that just got added to the game).

i have actually loved all the entries so far. You are all very twisted individuals, in the best possible way. Your entries made me realize my scenes were unimaginative, so Ihad to go back and create better premises.

Unruly
US elections are always stolen, haven't you heard? Hahaha.

Your scenes have been great and inspired us to write decent ones. My writing for this was much better than anything I've written for my game because of your great scenes. If I ever go back to my game, it'll be so much better now that I have seen your game (and a couple of others) in action.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
New hot story under dev over at CHYOA: . Masculine MM content and moves quickly into sex. Writer's name is Giggles. If you like the story try to leave him some likes or comments (so he keeps with it...I need fuck Derrick!)

Last edited:

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
New hot story under dev over at CHYOA: . Masculine MM content and moves quickly into sex. Writer's name is Giggles. If you like the story try to leave him some likes or comments (so he keeps with it...I need fuck Derrick!)
Thanks for the suggestion. I liked it a lot.
Personally I like Jason

Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
Ah, a man of culture I see. Been following this one since day one. Hopefully it doesn't eventually disappear like The Fairy Prince did. God, that was a good story.

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
SO....about the content, any news? I'm really curious about what kind of stuff people submitted for this

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
SO....about the content, any news? I'm really curious about what kind of stuff people submitted for this
My update is coming along. I’ll post an update this weekend.

I am putting together the PDF for the contest entries today and then once the people that submitted the entries approve it, I’ll post the poll. We have 7 entries currently.

unruly

Reactions: Maxdoug

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018

I am putting together the PDF for the contest entries today and then once the people that submitted the entries approve it, I’ll post the poll. We have 7 entries currently.

unruly
I'm excited for the update and to see what other people submitted. You write a lot of great shit, but it seems like we've also got some creative people in the forum, so that makes it exciting.

Reactions: Maxdoug

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
He extended the submission date to 2/8, so people still have time to submit things...
Oh, i think i missed that. I was thinking in the first date.

unruly
That's cool. I'm really looking forward for what ideias folks submitted. And a updates this weekend? So great!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I just sent PDFs to everyone that submitted an entry (getting approval on how I represented their entry). Once I get approval on the PDFs, I'll start posting the entries. Additional entries can be submitted up until 2/8.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Below are linked two of hopefully six contest entries. Voting will begin on Tuesday, so think about which ideas you would like developed into full scenes. You will be allowed to vote for more than one entry.

Be aware several of the images in each entry are animated but I find PDFs easier to post.

Unruly

Reactions: xoxo1001

Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
Holy shit. I posted about this like 2 days ago and it suddenly appears on here.
The Fairy Prince

Damn. Looks like it's an attempt to piece the story back together from cached versions of the CHYOA chapters. I hope the original author comes back to it one day. It had some issues (mostly relating to dubcon and misogyny) but it was damn compelling,

Reactions: xxx_chris2018
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes