Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I think i played every new random encounter. I has to say i loved the references to other games/cyoa. I know you already do that sometimes, but it's always nice anyway. The run option looks a little dangerous...
These events were longer than I intended the mini's to be. The study lounge event with the cards is closer to the length that most will be in the future.

More coming end of this week.

Unruly

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Great update... Don't want to be annoying, but a couple of tiny things...

* On Isaac - " You existed the classroom and walked into a woman " should be "exited"
* In gym - " "bad gym edicate" " should be etiquette
* In the Serious Study Session - " Would you mind studying my room with me? " should be "studying in my room", I think.
* Dream Transference - " How is going to be big man on campus? " should be Who
* Same - " Each time they guys rimmed " should be the

Other than a couple of typos, hot as fuck!! (If I'm annoying with this, lmk and I'll stop doing it, haha)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Great update... Don't want to be annoying, but a couple of tiny things...

* On Isaac - " You existed the classroom and walked into a woman " should be "exited"
* In gym - " "bad gym edicate" " should be etiquette
* In the Serious Study Session - " Would you mind studying my room with me? " should be "studying in my room", I think.
* Dream Transference - " How is going to be big man on campus? " should be Who
* Same - " Each time they guys rimmed " should be the

Other than a couple of typos, hot as fuck!! (If I'm annoying with this, lmk and I'll stop doing it, haha)
Bro, you are never annoying. Well maybe that one time, with the thing that had the stuff. But other than that, your feedback has always been super helpful. Thank you.

I do my first draft in Grammarly and then move the text to Twine to make sure there are no game errors. Then I copy back to Grammarly to be certain my “little” edits didn’t add new typos.

This time I skipped that last step. So You get things like edicate.

Glad you liked update. I think Dr Duran and his dream transference helmets need their own spin off.

And thank you to BerylForge for letting me borrow his deck (I should have posted that thank you with the update notice)

Unruly

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Oh, I missed the submission window :( Thankfully checking first page on first one already makes me happy :)
And thanks for making this multi select, so many good options to pick

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Oh, I missed the submission window :( Thankfully checking first page on first one already makes me happy :)
And thanks for making this multi select, so many good options to pick
The player are more creative than I am , so I need to milk them for their ...ummm....

Hmmm milking. BRB just thought of another mini.

Unruly

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Great! Let's cut off his head. He doesn't need it anyway.
Isaac! Ufff... :whistle: It seems Victor will have to make room on my Gryphon )) Maybe he should be given his own side story, instead of a random event at uni.

UPD: In some options Unruly forget that Isaac is doing PrEP. Or is it the consequences of PTSD? Or something else I don't know about.

Last edited:

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, in the Dream transference (Passage name: class), if you choice just friendship, you are stuck. There's no link to continue the history/loop. I checked the others option, and all of them are working, with the link to going on.
Unruly, did you saw that? Idk if you miss, since you don't say anything about

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Unruly, did you saw that? Idk if you miss, since you don't say anything about
Sorry, I missed that. Thanks!
Saw your 2nd post and missed your first...I'm going to fix that and the typos and repost. I'll edit this post when it is done and the moderators post the update.

EDIT: EDIT: Fix sent...F95 updated. We are up and running again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxdoug

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Sorry, I missed that. Thanks!
Saw your 2nd post and missed your first...I'm going to fix that and the typos and repost. I'll edit this post when it is done and the moderators post the update.

EDIT: Fix sent...waiting on F95 to update
Fixed Op.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Great! Let's cut off his head. He doesn't need it anyway.
Isaac! Ufff... :whistle: It seems Victor will have to make room on my Gryphon )) Maybe he should be given his own side story, instead of a random event at uni.

UPD: In some options Unruly forget that Isaac is doing PrEP. Or is it the consequences of PTSD? Or something else I don't know about.
I like Issac too, so no carrying him away on your Gryphon. I assume Issac respects the MC's desire to have condoms, but on rare occasions...

(no deep conspiracy)

Unruly

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Totally random thought, but, is it just me that 'knows' a game will have the gay tag when the first thumbnail is of a well-trained males abs, or is there something to this? X3 (Not complaining)

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes