Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
I understand that it's probably an unreasonable suggestion, but I really feel like MC should be given the choice to abandon Grey's training after Spencer fucks you over. Grey either directly lied to you in a way that violates your trust and boundaries of consent, or he left you vulnerable in an unsafe environment because of carelessness. Regardless, it's pretty important to have the ability to change your mind, even after consent has been given, especially when you're new to BDSM.

Reactions: GS523523

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
I understand that it's probably an unreasonable suggestion, but I really feel like MC should be given the choice to abandon Grey's training after Spencer fucks you over. Grey either directly lied to you in a way that violates your trust and boundaries of consent, or he left you vulnerable in an unsafe environment because of carelessness. Regardless, it's pretty important to have the ability to change your mind, even after consent has been given, especially when you're new to BDSM.
My two cents here.if you don't like how one of the trainings went just go back and select another training. It's very difficult to write something ok for everyone. IRL sure a lot of things need to be talked about and agree on them but for a game that is not just about bdsm, it's going to be hard to do so.
I wasn't a fan of everything on the sub route, but since you can train with all of them in the future, i just select other path with other main training and see what other updates bring us

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
My two cents here.if you don't like how one of the trainings went just go back and select another training. It's very difficult to write something ok for everyone. IRL sure a lot of things need to be talked about and agree on them but for a game that is not just about bdsm, it's going to be hard to do so.
I wasn't a fan of everything on the sub route, but since you can train with all of them in the future, i just select other path with other main training and see what other updates bring us
Thanks for posting about this. I'll try to be brief (hard for me).
Consent is very important. Even more so in relationships where one party is giving up control to the other.

SIDE NOTE: I enjoyed the Netflix series Bonding season 1 but even more so season 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC will be allowed to change their main trainer. It won't be in Act 1, I have trainer-MC conflict scenes planned where you need to make a difficult decision planned for act 2. BUT I disagree with adding leaving Grey's training based on what happened in your first session.

You are NOT being trained as a person's sub. You are being trained to use submission as a weapon against your enemies. In that capacity, your enemy will not be asking you for consent. So I think Grey's training is appropriate. He puts you into difficult situations to see how you adapt/respond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose the situations I created were not great and I welcome suggestions for different ways Grey can challenge you.

There IS a consent issue in the game that does need to be addressed. Trent. If you decide to become Trent's sub (as the Dom Trent seems to want) the MC and Trent are going to need to establish what the relationship means and that might be a problem. That might be an interesting storyline.

I suppose I should add a disclaimer at the beginning, that the MC is not a good role model even if you try to make good decisions. And the game is not an faithful representation of college life, BDSM communities, mythological creatures, motorcycle hobbyists, French swimmers - Victor is French in my head, veterans, coaches, skaters, enemas, safe sex, mixed drinks, water polo players, fraternities (although I think my representation of them is going to be close), women, and alcoholics (Ryder).

I welcome further conversation on this topic. I have my opinion but I can be persuaded.

Unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: GS523523

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I wasn't a fan of everything on the sub route...
Wait, what?!?!
I need adoration, not criticism!

Actually I wasn’t a fan of everything either. For me the problems are
1) the wrestling seems rushed (and it remains unfinished). Also might have been better to do actual wrestling rather than prof. wrestling. There is more crotch to ass in wrestling.

2) it was to be training with Grey but after the intro, Grey sorta went away.

3) I want to spend the entire night on the floor behind the bar(true in RL as well). Okay maybe 1/2 on floor and other 1/2 with bartender on floor.

Unruly

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
Wow, that last update was great! I honestly wasn't expecting that amount of detail for the daily interactions. Between the Beastie Boys, Isaac, Cayden and the dream transference sequence I don't know what was hotter.
Mixed drinks, a French swimmer, and water polo players also all sound divine.

basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
Wait, what?!?!
I need adoration, not criticism!

Actually I wasn’t a fan of everything either. For me the problems are
1) the wrestling seems rushed (and it remains unfinished). Also might have been better to do actual wrestling rather than prof. wrestling. There is more crotch to ass in wrestling.

2) it was to be training with Grey but after the intro, Grey sorta went away.

3) I want to spend the entire night on the floor behind the bar(true in RL as well). Okay maybe 1/2 on floor and other 1/2 with bartender on floor.

Unruly
i agree on point 2, but you still have another sub and 2 doms trainings to write so it's ok.
but even if you change that it's not going to be completely ok with everybody, so that is why i talked about these small scenes for the contest so everybody could add something that they like, and add more options. In fact the original idea was just add a single action and add more in the future, so we could have different views on them(,like a more active role on the backwood boys, or put more humiliation on it ( i like it like that but more options are always good, and a different point of view is always ok) and have more votes in the future.
So again a small idea to help thinking more ideas for future editions of the contest is to add a new action in the future: Go shopping. Why? because for places like beach you can use the run, or even a bar, or go with a teacher to his house or office while studying but there are lot of places difficult to add, like a restaurant,a fitting room, or a cinema. That's where a mall comes in handy, to add those places or whatever building around it, so adding a fireman, doctor, lawyer or even waiter would be easier (does it show that i like uniforms in general?)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
i agree on point 2, but you still have another sub and 2 doms trainings to write so it's ok.
but even if you change that it's not going to be completely ok with everybody, so that is why i talked about these small scenes for the contest so everybody could add something that they like, and add more options. In fact the original idea was just add a single action and add more in the future, so we could have different views on them(,like a more active role on the backwood boys, or put more humiliation on it ( i like it like that but more options are always good, and a different point of view is always ok) and have more votes in the future.
So again a small idea to help thinking more ideas for future editions of the contest is to add a new action in the future: Go shopping. Why? because for places like beach you can use the run, or even a bar, or go with a teacher to his house or office while studying but there are lot of places difficult to add, like a restaurant,a fitting room, or a cinema. That's where a mall comes in handy, to add those places or whatever building around it, so adding a fireman, doctor, lawyer or even waiter would be easier (does it show that i like uniforms in general?)
So I am going to keep the mini locations as is for now. Your reasoning is valid but I want to stay focused on plot. And the mini are very flexible. There can be a small fire in the study lounge (firemen), protest on campus during classes(policemen), ROTC guys in gym, lawyers/doctors looking for student office intern which you find out about from professor, meet person during run and decide to go for coffee and cock.

nextupdate will be a bunch of short mini. A fix to the mini system (if you check out a profile page while in a mini you don’t alway return to the same mini....oops). Implement the two Issac bonus scenes, Hob wagers, and a third level of dream transference.

btw, I know going for sex is the most common choice for players BUT there is a fun Dream Transference storyline teased for Ryan if you select the friendship option twice (the final part is in next update).

unruly

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Replaying it again, I found a minor issue. On gDomTrent, the final image is broken. The image exists in the main images folder, but links to the Trent folder. So if you just move cockInSinglet.gif from images/ to image/trent, it works.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Replaying it again, I found a minor issue. On gDomTrent, the final image is broken. The image exists in the main images folder, but links to the Trent folder. So if you just move cockInSinglet.gif from images/ to image/trent, it works.
Thanks! Yea, I am slowly moving images into subfolders and I missed that one. Thanks!

Unrully

EDIT: I also just converted all my gif’s to webp file (cut size of game in 1/2). So I am sure that will blow up a few things.

putting out next update Monday. Don’t knowif 100% will be done but enough should be good.

don’t forget to vote in poll!

EDIT EDIT - Ok not Monday but Thursday. Creating more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Is there anyone who knows because in the current updates the google translator can no longer translate the game?

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Hey, Unruly. I've been trying to space out my playthroughs, but I had to check out the study lounge scenes, of course. That picture you found for Caleb and Ethan is perfect! I love it. Thank you as always for all the work you put in and even more so for the the positivity you bring to us fellow m/m game enthusiasts.

Reactions: Willowisp95

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is there anyone who knows because in the current updates the google translator can no longer translate the game?
I did not know this. Do you know the last update that DID work? And does is translate some parts of the game and not others?

Thank you for alerting me to the problem. I’ll look into it.

Unruly

EDIT: I tried Google Translate and it did NOT translate entire pages (as you reported). I tried two other Twine games and those pages did not translate either. Has anyone used Google Translate successfully on Twine games? You CAN highlight text, right-click, and get translation on another page.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, Unruly. I've been trying to space out my playthroughs, but I had to check out the study lounge scenes, of course. That picture you found for Caleb and Ethan is perfect! I love it. Thank you as always for all the work you put in and even more so for the the positivity you bring to us fellow m/m game enthusiasts.
I am happy you approve of the image. It felt right. I love your game and I am honored that you allow one of your decks to pop up in this universe.

I’d welcome another deck/demigod interaction if you’d like to write one. I tried but my computer crashed and I got a text message that I was meddling with forces that are not to meddle with.

Unruly

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
sorry for the inconvenience it seems that it is a problem with my laptop that no longer wants to translate the HTML games and not the game I am sorry for the inconveniences

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
sorry for the inconvenience it seems that it is a problem with my laptop that no longer wants to translate the HTML games and not the game I am sorry for the inconveniences
I am sorry you having difficulty. I could not translate any HTML games with Google Translate either. If this used to work, maybe Google released an update and broke the feature?

Not ideal but, you can highlight text and right click and get translation.

I'd offer a translated version of the game, but it has already been established that I am sadly illiterate in every language except English, and my knowledge of it has often been called into question.

Unruly

• Haha
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
So a bit behind on getting out the update. It will come out this week (Thursday) but I keep writing new content that still needs to be edited.

I thought a different font for the dialog might look good. I have very little skill when it comes to design so I don't trust my own judgment. Here is a screenshot of the new dialog font (and a small piece of a new mini-event). Please let me know if you like having a different dialog font. You can post your thoughts to click LIKE if you like the font and one of the other emojis if you don't
screen.PNG

Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
So a bit behind on getting out the update. It will come out this week (Thursday) but I keep writing new content that still needs to be edited.

I thought a different font for the dialog might look good. I have very little skill when it comes to design so I don't trust my own judgment. Here is a screenshot of the new dialog font (and a small piece of a new mini-event). Please let me know if you like having a different dialog font. You can post your thoughts to click LIKE if you like the font and one of the other emojis if you don't
Briefly had to check that it wasn't somehow April. Uhhh... A very friendly font. Great for being invited to a BBQ, maybe not so great for being invited to a BBC.

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes