xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Holy shit. I posted about this like 2 days ago and it suddenly appears on here.
The Fairy Prince

Damn. Looks like it's an attempt to piece the story back together from cached versions of the CHYOA chapters. I hope the original author comes back to it one day. It had some issues (mostly relating to dubcon and misogyny) but it was damn compelling,
Yeah, I remember you talking about it and then I saw it. I played through it last night, it is really good. I hope the original author comes back, or someone else picks it up. This game is another reason that I like Unruly's idea of getting a small group of us who are interested on working on games together. It would be awesome to do what Randiel is doing and pick up abandoned or unfinished m/m games and work on them. Or, what the original author of Young Marcus did, which is take good non-m/m games and mod them to be m/m. Really create a presence for m/m games, especially those that don't require you to become a girl/sissy/woman to be gay.

Reactions: Adamex

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Or be a furry. I don't mind them, in fact some of them may be hot for me, but the number of those is quite high too.
Right! Some of them are really good, and the ones I don't like, absolutely no judgement for those who do. But there aren't many m/m games that are masc and non-human, but I'd like to see that expand.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
"You are alone, deep in the woods with a dangerous criminal."
:eek:
It's funny. That's what happens in a wild fantasy.
I usually found mushrooms or berries. In the worst case... animal shit.

• Haha
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
"You are alone, deep in the woods with a dangerous criminal."
:eek:
It's funny. That's what happens in a wild fantasy.
I usually found mushrooms or berries. In the worst case... animal shit.
Gorgeous, you just need to know where to look at. I know 3 woods in my city where things are spicy. Well, 2, cause someone decided to do a orgy in the middle of the day and some grandma busted and snitched to the police. That was like, 3 months ago. Gays are very horny cause of the Panorama

Halflighter

Sep 13, 2018
You said we can post entries here, so I might as well while I'm browsing.

Re: Workout at the Gym

You go to the gym (for obvious reasons) and while there you catch the eye of a buff dude. If you have taken Trent's strength at least once, he remarks on your musculature and asks if you have any experience with wrestling. If not, then you get a generic conversation and possibly a pretty vanilla sex scene.

In the former case, you join him on the wrestling mat, where after a few rounds he manages to get you in an armlock and remarks that while you've got the muscle, you don't seem to know how to use it very well and that maybe you don't deserve your size. This triggers MC's abilities as he realizes his muscles are starting to shrink. The scene branches off with either the Wrestler or MC being gradually twinkified over the course of the wrestling match until they're powerless to resist the epic victory fuck they get thrown in the locker room.

In Part 2, it's time for the rematch.
If the Wrestler won, he invites along a bunch of his friends to watch, resulting in the loser getting gangbanged. Because he's still pretty cocky from his last win, MC can beat him if they have either STRENGTH+STRENGTH, STRENGTH+CONFIDENCE, STRENGTH+INTELLIGENCE or STRENGTH+WILLPOWER.

If you won, he's a lot more determined and will be much rougher and more degrading than otherwise if he manages to win. Because he's more focused, MC can only win with STRENGTH+CONFIDENCE or STRENGTH+INTELLIGENCE.

I figure this might be a little more difficult to implement. I certainly had a bit of trouble finding images tbh.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
We are up to 8 submissions. The 8th was submitted in the discussion thread but there is the official entry. The voting starts tomorrow so I will put the poll up late tonight along with a post with all the entries in one place (and link to it in my signature).

Still a few hours to get the list up to 9.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I posted the new update.

More details to come later.

In short, this update finally adds content to the actions:

• Go for Run - Meet the BWB's
  • Study in Lounge - What is that strange card game people are playing
  • Got to Class - (1) Meet Issac, (2) Participate in the Dream Transference research study
  • Workout in Gym - Trainer Cayden has some tips for you
These new mini-events happen randomly, so you may need to select the options several times before you get the new content. Hob didn't make the update, I am having some problems with the pesky hobgoblin.

I also messed up on the file name. The HTML file to run is named index.html.html I don't think it will cause any problems but if it does let me know and I'll post an update/update.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The Feb Fan Fiction Poll
Several players have submitted proposals for mini-events that can happen on the (1) Go for Run, (2) Go to Class, (3) Study in Lounge, and (4) Workout in Gym daily actions. Now you get to vote for your favorites. You can vote for multiple entries and the top few will win (right now I am thinking it will be the top 3 but let's see how the voting goes).

The winning entries will get added to the game and credited to the winner writers.

Linked below are your entries:

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Nice! I'll test right now. And already vote on my favs
But, it's intended to not flag this new version as a update? I didn't see the game on latest updates page

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, in the Dream transference (Passage name: class), if you choice just friendship, you are stuck. There's no link to continue the history/loop. I checked the others option, and all of them are working, with the link to going on.

Last edited:

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I think i played every new random encounter. I has to say i loved the references to other games/cyoa. I know you already do that sometimes, but it's always nice anyway. The run option looks a little dangerous...

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes