basicgarlic

Oct 16, 2020
First of all i'm going to start with a very big dissapointment:
No new font, even with all the praises that the font got. so sad.
Anyway on the review now, i like it a lot, even though i replay the game a few times to get the visits, but it seems you can only get then from the new content link. But the visits are very good and it's nice that they appear randomly( or it seems that way)throught out the game.The random encounters were very nice too, especially the 3 little pigs.
And to finish a very small mistake (well 2) on eveningpractice4: first the title it says evenig swim "pratice", and second when it says: You played and Young Marcus Expanded on your computer for an hour, the "and" made it sound like you are playing and marcus is expanding something for an hour (that's a grower)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
First of all i'm going to start with a very big dissapointment:
No new font, even with all the praises that the font got. so sad.
Anyway on the review now, i like it a lot, even though i replay the game a few times to get the visits, but it seems you can only get then from the new content link. But the visits are very good and it's nice that they appear randomly( or it seems that way)throught out the game.The random encounters were very nice too, especially the 3 little pigs.
And to finish a very small mistake (well 2) on eveningpractice4: first the title it says evenig swim "pratice", and second when it says: You played and Young Marcus Expanded on your computer for an hour, the "and" made it sound like you are playing and marcus is expanding something for an hour (that's a grower)
Yes the "visits" aren't integrated into the regular game properly in the update. I just fixed that so they should activate correctly when I post the patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most characters will have visits (this is replacing "hookups"), there will be different ways to activate them, and you will be able to "turn them off" if you don't want visits from certain characters.

Unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxdoug

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Nice update. I really like a lot of things. One Question: does dreamtransference friend option has a end. The last passage i get (i think 2 or 3 times) it's with the childhod memories stuff, After that, i switch to try er... new things. Expand our little relationship (and something else).
I really liked issac content, i just still didn't play the 2nd blocked scene yet. I wonder if we see more of our painter/prophet and what it's up with him too.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Nice update. I really like a lot of things. One Question: does dreamtransference friend option has a end. The last passage i get (i think 2 or 3 times) it's with the childhod memories stuff, After that, i switch to try er... new things. Expand our little relationship (and something else).
I really liked issac content, i just still didn't play the 2nd blocked scene yet. I wonder if we see more of our painter/prophet and what it's up with him too.
1) DreamTransference has a third stage to all the levels that is not written. So as of now there is no point in selecting “friendship” more than twice.

2)unlocking Issac bonus scenes is based on which scenes you have played with Issac. You can unlock both (although my original idea was you could only unlock one of the two)

3) many of the mini-events will get more levels/options over time,so expect to see new painter stuff down the road. But nothing planned for immediate future.

Patch posted late tonight.

Update next week: more visits, 3rd level of dream transference, Cayden gym story next level, and Hob.

contest ending soon. Vote.

April will be next mini-event contest. I am Getting the word out now because some people wanted to participate but didn’t have time. In addition to new mini events, entries could expand existing.

unruly

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Oh! That's so sweet. This is for you!

View attachment 1045055
Speaking of sweet treats.... The update patch has posted and should be live soon.

EDIT : Thinking “Sweet Treat” is my new nickname for GreenRay. Nah, I’ll probably stick with DU (divine underwear). In next update we get our first divine underwear themed mini-event..
Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Not going to call a winner yet but the poll ends soon. Vote or change your vote in the next few hours. I am going to add the top 3 to the game.

next update next Saturday-ish

unruly

• Hey there
Reactions: greenray

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
So the Feb poll has ended. Our winners are

#1. Halflighter with entry #8 wrestling in the gym
#2. Willowisp95 - entry #7 Rhett the thief in the woods
#3. Xxx_chris2018 - hypnosis and the class TA

I really loved all the entries. I’ll write a private message to the winners late today about moving forward with adding their stories into the game. I am excited for everyone to see these stories implemented, the writing that was submitted is awesome.

congratulations to everyone that entered!

Unruly

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
First off, congratulations to our winners!
I'm very excited to read the full scene for each of those.
Hypnosis, being attacked in the woods by a thief and wrestling. Have I died and gone to fetish heaven?

Today I finally read the new scenes in the update. I like it a lot, even though it's slightly infuriating having to go back and forth until you finally get the thing you're looking for (damn probability!)

Visits are nice, especially Vadim and Derrick, but honestly I love them all.

Dear Unruly: I'll never forgive you for not making a choice to sub for the 3 Little Predators.
I know, I know... They were rapey and you had to punish them, not REWARD them, but damn.

And I finally left a game review.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Dear Unruly: I'll never forgive you for not making a choice to sub for the 3 Little Predators.
I know, I know... They were rapey and you had to punish them, not REWARD them, but damn.
I totally agree. I was thinking about possibly submitting a story for April's competition to give a sub path for that one.

Reactions: alexxxx000

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I promise there will be other opportunities for you to let terrible people fuck your ass. But I stand by my decision about those three in that park.

Besides, I know you love it when i treat you like shit and don’t give you what you want. So take it worm!

Btw, they aren’t done. There is more coming for them. They are having too much f

(I wrote a huge post just now about bullies that are sexy and those that aren’t...but i decided I need to keep some thoughts private.)

Thank you for the VERY kind review.
:love::eek::love::)
Unruly

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Besides, I know you love it when i treat you like shit and don’t give you what you want. So take it worm!
What?! :LOL: No. Speaking only for myself: I don't like any form of shit and these kinds of treats.
And by the way, I think you should be punished for your words. That's it! Bad Bad BadUnruly!!! :devilish:

but i decided I need to keep some thoughts private
I hope these are prayers and words of forgiveness. The Creator sees everything! :rolleyes:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
What?! :LOL: No. Speaking only for myself: I don't like any form of shit and these kinds of treats.
And by the way, I think you should be punished for your words. That's it! Bad Bad BadUnruly!!! :devilish:

I hope these are prayers and words of forgiveness. The Creator sees everything! :rolleyes:
You are right...sorry. Can you describe what form the punishment will take?

Unruly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Oh, really? Is that what you want? To begin with... face in the corner on your knees, and repeat how bad you are. I'll get some sleep and leave you with your thoughts. Maybe someone will continue.
In fact, you're so creative that you can think of your own punishment.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Oh, really? Is that what you want? To begin with... face in the corner on your knees, and repeat how bad you are. I'll get some sleep and leave you with your thoughts. Maybe someone will continue.
In fact, you're so creative that you can think of your own punishment.
Nah...too much work. I'll just continue to misbehave. It's more fun that way!

Unruly

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes