Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Contest Winners: Liam and/or Paul!
13.gif
Liam is already celebrating​
twinjerk.gif
Paul thinks of himself as straight but he seems to be having a lot of gay encounters
micky-cole_fmsxpovmicky_1.jpg
His brother Liam has started to open up about his kinks​

Tie for 2nd - Stk8 Boys and Victor​
Em6kcy6W4AAnN-K.jpg
The Stk8er boys are running their own webcam website​
victor7.jpg
Victor has gotten attached to you and wants to keep exploring man-on-on sex with you.​

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Mr. UnrulyDogBoy sir... Is there an update coming before you add these 3? Or are these 3 part of the next update?
The next update is days away. These will not be in that update but will come out a few days later. The visits don't take as long to do. Although i need different versions of the Sk8ter's depending on the transformations you made to them at your last meeting. Even still. I'd say update Sunday and then three new visits before Friday.

Unruly (sir...hmmm why did my cock twitch a little)

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
NEW UPDATE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
(note: the visits that won the contest are NOT in this update but they will be in the patch coming end of the week)

CHANGELOG:
  1. Dream Transference Mini-Story (small update) - new content added to friendship route
  2. NEW Divine Underwear Mini-Story - activates randomly when you attend class
  3. NEW Rhett the Thief Mini-Story from Contest - first part activates randomly when you go for a run
  4. NEW Campus Hypnosis Mini-Story from Contest- activates randomly when you attend class
  5. NEW Controlling the Drones Mini-Story - activates randomly when you go for a run IF you have done the Three Little Predators mini
  6. NEW Torro Top Dog Mini-Story - activates randomly when you go to the gym IF you have bottomed for Cayden
  7. NEW Torro Threesome Mini-Story - activates randomly when you go to the gym IF you topped Cayden

EDIT: Because most of the new features occur randomly, I enhanced the NEW CONTENT cheat to make it easier to encounter the new random content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The Take Down - Contest Winning Entry
tank.jpg
Meet Tank. Do you think you can go "best out of three" rounds on the wrestling mat with him?

The first match with Tank will be a part of our next update. As will some of the Visits that won in the poll (most likely skater boys because I have more of the images needed for those visits).

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
(note: the visits that won the contest are still NOT in this update but soon)
CHANGELOG:
v0.0.5j
  1. The mini-story contest entry with Tank the Wrestler - Several different scenes play out with Tank based on your choices. Four different sex scenes and one MC rejected scene (it hurts but not everyone wants you)
  2. Many setting and informational pages (selected from the story caption) are now pop-up windows.
EDIT: Because most of the new features occur randomly, use enhanced the NEW CONTENT cheat to make it easier to encounter the new random content.

So this is a small update but I wanted to give you something. Next will be the visits and then I'll finish the Wrestling and Hypnosis contest entries. Following that will be the 2nd and 3rd transformations of Tiffany.

Unruly

EDIT: I had the wrong version typed here. Now fixed it to 0.0.5J

HERE ARE 2 DIRECT LINKS FOR NOW:

Last edited:

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
(note: the visits that won the contest are still NOT in this update but soon)
CHANGELOG:
v0.0.5i
  1. The mini-story contest entry with Tank the Wrestler - Several different scenes play out with Tank based on your choices. Four different sex scenes and one MC rejected scene (it hurts but not everyone wants you)
  2. Many setting and informational pages (selected from the story caption) are now pop-up windows.
EDIT: Because most of the new features occur randomly, use enhanced the NEW CONTENT cheat to make it easier to encounter the new random content.

So this is a small update but I wanted to give you something. Next will be the visits and then I'll finish the Wrestling and Hypnosis contest entries. Following that will be the 2nd and 3rd transformations of Tiffany.

Unruly
And you said that I post update often :)

Reactions: Men are Radiant

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
After disappearing for like a month, I was finally able to enjoy the last update.

It was great fun, I love the new additions even though it will get to a point that there are so many possible scenes that the percentage of chance of getting any specific one will be next to none.

I guess those are problems you get from having too much awesome content lol

I love everything new, although I have to say that the hypnosis scene really got me going. It's a fairly new kink for me (is 2 years considered new?)

I just wasn't able to see the Tank scene. I wonder if I downloaded the wrong release. I used the link from the first post.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
After disappearing for like a month, I was finally able to enjoy the last update.

It was great fun, I love the new additions even though it will get to a point that there are so many possible scenes that the percentage of chance of getting any specific one will be next to none.

I guess those are problems you get from having too much awesome content lol

I love everything new, although I have to say that the hypnosis scene really got me going. It's a fairly new kink for me (is 2 years considered new?)

I just wasn't able to see the Tank scene. I wonder if I downloaded the wrong release. I used the link from the first post.
Strange that you couldn't see Tank. Was your version 005 J? version 005 i is the one without Tank.

Unruly

Oh...don't download from itch.io... since the J update was small I didn't post it there (shhh don't tell them)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Strange that you couldn't see Tank. Was your version 005 J? version 005 i is the one without Tank.

Unruly

Oh...don't download from itch.io... since the J update was small I didn't post it there (shhh don't tell them)
I played the wrong one.
Not using my computer for a month clearly turned me into my tech-incapable mother.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
missing images
/DemiTransference005j/images/strength.jpg
/DemiTransference005j/images/you/cockTemp.webp

"He scooped up ]his cum and used it to jerk you off" - it seems your hands were busy at that moment :sneaky:

Training the Trainer
LATER VISITS - only scroll back - very annoying.
There are too many "top dogs" for one gym (Cayden, Tank, Torro :whistle: , Marko). I would have them all at once... forced to squat and push-ups until they lost their pulse well, you know. Our demigod must show them who is the boss here.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
missing images
/DemiTransference005j/images/strength.jpg
/DemiTransference005j/images/you/cockTemp.webp

"He scooped up ]his cum and used it to jerk you off" - it seems your hands were busy at that moment :sneaky:

Training the Trainer
LATER VISITS - only scroll back - very annoying.
There are too many "top dogs" for one gym (Cayden, Tank, Torro :whistle: , Marko). I would have them all at once... forced to squat and push-ups until they lost their pulse well, you know. Our demigod must show them who is the boss here.
"Only scroll back" Hmmm I'll look into that (thanks) FIXED

I always press "]" when I cum. Sorry I didn't remove it in revisions. FIXED

TOP DOGS Torro vs Cayden battle is coming even though Cayden never claimed to be top dog. Cayden tops and bottoms.
Tank is at a different gym on campus. So it's like a completely different trainer in Pokemon. In the next Tank update, you will fight him to take the title of "Top Cock" for that gym.

Missing images DOH. The strength.jpg image is incorrectly in the YOU subdirectory and the cockTemp.webp is incorrectly in the root images directory and needs moved to the YOU subdirectory. Will be fixed for the next update.

Thanks for keeping me and the game inline.

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
To try to reach a different audience, I re-wrote some excerpts from DemiTransference to the GSS website. There is a rating system at GSS, I'd love to get your feedback/rating. Also if you have NEVER been to GSS, you are missing some GREAT erotic fiction.

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Hey :) It's Akida from the HG2 discord. I don't remember the freshmen's name but I love the side story with saving him from his hazing frat bros! He's really cute!

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes