greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Unruly, for fuck sake! Go back to where you were sent. Your work can wait. You're so out of control.
Well, I'm going to bed anyway. Somebody! Spank that bully's ass.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well... When you put it like that...
I guess I have to accept it.
You are all too nice. My “joke” was meant to be funny but looking back it was just obnoxious. Sorry. I’ll do better.

So I don’t have plans for a MC sub route with the Three Park Predators. In the next installment of these guys, there is a MC sub event but it is not one of the three that is the dom.

I am working on writing the contest entries into the game as well as finishing the Dream Transference mini.

Unruly

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
You are all too nice. My “joke” was meant to be funny but looking back it was just obnoxious. Sorry. I’ll do better.

So I don’t have plans for a MC sub route with the Three Park Predators. In the next installment of these guys, there is a MC sub event but it is not one of the three that is the dom.

I am working on writing the contest entries into the game as well as finishing the Dream Transference mini.

Unruly
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was pissed. I was accepting my worm fate, in a jokey way. Came off as serious.

Excited for the next update!

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was pissed. I was accepting my worm fate, in a jokey way. Came off as serious.

Excited for the next update!
I didn't think you were pissed, I just felt bad because you were so nice about it.

I enjoy a little DOM / SUB roleplaying but I don't have the personality to be a full-time dom (nor the arm strength...I need to build up my whipping arm). I'd always be apologizing to the sub.

I'd be a horrible sub as well. I can never seem to stop myself from making sarcastic/inappropriate comments. Is this butt plug made from sustainably sourced rubber?

I personally like it;)

Thank you for the hard work Unruly!
When people read your contest entry WW95, they are going to demand that you write your own game. Hope you are prepared.

Unruly

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
but I don't have the personality to be a full-time dom
I know what you mean. I'm very submissive in sex but quite dominating in other aspects of my life.
It was a clash with my last bf.
I was very... unruly (sorry) at times and he did not appreciate my back talk.

Basically I have to be very horny or I'mma be a brat about it.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Are you going to create visits for more character? I was thinking about Liam. According to HC, he should be dead by now. The twins only appear in the main plot, beside that, there are no more interactions. There should be visits with both of them and Liam alone.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Are you going to create visits for more character? I was thinking about Liam. According to HC, he should be dead by now. The twins only appear in the main plot, beside that, there are no more interactions. There should be visits with both of them and Liam alone.
Many characters are getting visits, certainly Liam will.

I am sure Liam and the main character spend some time together every day even if it’s only at swim practice. But the game will be better when we are given a view into these events.

they got an entire training session with the MC and Nym. That’s more than poor Andrew or Mateo can say (BTW visits with Andrew and Mateo also coming).

unruly

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamex and Maxdoug

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
New poll up (I really should do a poll to determine if you guys enjoy doing polls)

EDIT: Flex in poll should be Felix. Although a part of me wishes I named him Flex now.

Most of the main characters will have visits,eventually. This poll is listing a few characters to see which ones you want to get their visits next. If you feel there are characters not in this poll that you want to get visits soon, (I maxed out the number of choices allowed in this poll)post them and I’ll included in future polls.

unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Drew from AM morning practice, water polo team. Joel's "nephew".

Poor Drew, everyone's forgetting him already.
Drew invented the Bro Bump! I really need to fill in the character bio pages.
drew.jpg
The Drew and Joel stuff was from the second update. Drew hasn't gotten any new content since. He's a great character, I haven't been good to him. He is important in the Act 1 finale and (yet to be written) first scene of Act 2.

I have images I plan to use for his eventual visits.

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello,

Exciting news! Several game developers (current list):
  • BerylForge of Campus Magnum
  • Randiel of Young Marcus
  • and Unruly of DemiTransference
have set up a Discord server to provide a place for players, developers, and artists. The hope is to grow a community interested in prompting MM games. My little game has been dramatically influenced (and improved) by feedback from players and it is my hope that by bringing together many talents, we can advance quality games.

It is just getting started but we'd love you to join us.

Unruly

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes