Grab a coffee
Go watch a movie
Play some board games
Watch his lacrosse game

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

Ask Hunter to be your boyfriend
Error: macro <<ending>> does not exist

leave
You're wrong, Hunter isn't here. But there is Victor here, bored in his pool :whistle:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
You found Hunter.
What would you like to do?

Grab a coffee
Go watch a movie
Play some board games
Watch his lacrosse game

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

Ask Hunter to be your boyfriend
Error: macro <<ending>> does not exist

leave
Hi. Thanks for the post. I will happily field Young Marcus questions BUT I suspect this post is meant to be on that discussion thread.

this error in YM has already been posted and a hot fix will come out soon.

Unruly

• Red Heart
Reactions: randiel

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
My next post will be when it is finished. I just did 10 hours on it today (Sunday) and it still isn't ready and I feel like an ass every time I push back the deadline. So I am sorry. I am tired. I will have the update soon.

Unreliable
don't stress too much update when you feel ready and secure

Reactions: GS523523

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
My next post will be when it is finished. I just did 10 hours on it today (Sunday) and it still isn't ready and I feel like an ass every time I push back the deadline. So I am sorry. I am tired. I will have the update soon.

Unreliable
Ignore the drama, frustration, and stress. This is a labor of love. It will be ready when it's ready. We will wait. Ad we will be grateful when it arrives because it will be so much fun!

Credit:

irobot_90

Jul 2, 2019

Unreliable
let me start by saying that you made a Great game from the story aspect to the writing quality. but i am saying this with all love in the world: chill the fu** out !!! ( seriously i got stressed out from reading your message only :) )
So relax and take your time ( i never did anything for 10 hours so i can't imagine what you're putting yourself throw).

finally, i think it's clear that I am horrible at moral support. but i believe that you shouldn't put this much pressure on your self even if it is a passionate project for you, so just finish it on your own pace without any deadlines.

Talonix

May 3, 2019
Congratulations Unruly! I know you’ve been working hard on this update for a while, I’m sure it’s great. You deserve all the headpats and ear scritches we can give.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
This game needs a damn flowchart
It's not like you can miss out on any scenes or anything.
Just if you see a main quest click on it, else do a side quest or waste time until you see one.

The only real choice you have plot-wise so far is which trainer you choose, where you'll only see 1 out of 8 possibilities, but iirc Unruly said he'd allow you to see the other ones in Act 2.

EDIT: If you're still having trouble, you can play an earlier version of the game on chyoa.com

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The game is getting confusing, I should make an in-game TIPS page to explain how to navigate the confusion. Thank you.

I'm working on an out of game progress chart and I'll put an image of it in the CHEAT area (it will contain some spoilers) and someday I hope to create something in-game that avoids spoilers)

It's not like you can miss out on any scenes or anything.
Just if you see a main quest click on it, else do a side quest or waste time until you see one.

The only real choice you have plot-wise so far is which trainer you choose, where you'll only see 1 out of 8 possibilities, but iirc Unruly said he'd allow you to see the other ones in Act 2.

EDIT: If you're still having trouble, you can play an earlier version of the game on chyoa.com
YES, This is essentially correct. If you want to advance the story, select anything marked MAIN PLOT (I have them appear at the top of the list). If you miss selecting a MP event, don't worry...they always come back again later.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Here is the MAIN PLOT flowchart that I've been working on:
(the red event is currently a placeholder in the game that will be removed soon. The yellow event is planned but not in game yet.)

It is a bit spoiler-ish so don't open if that bothers you.

jakub.cerny003

Mar 27, 2021
It´s almost ridiculous how well this game covers all of my fancies :D Have you been spying on my fantasies? :D Btw, is Nym based on Nimue, or is she "just" a naiad with poetic name? :D

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes