Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The past of Ryder made me curious so I used the online version and tried everything I missed.

The past stories were interesting. The characters were well described. The white and black was a good idea for the contrast. Robbie is still appearing after the dream so it must be an error or is he a phantom now? Be careful, there are some errors in the texts like " I sometimes I forget all the history you have lived through" where there's too much I.

To see what changed with Jake, I used the Multipath Page Views but it doesn't work if the link load another page (like if I choose "It is my power that has been transforming Jake, I should be the one to rein him in" after the team bonding event, it loads another page and the content is always the same, depending on what I choose to do, not what you can choose with the cheat). It doesn't work either with "Checking in with Jake". Or I don't do things how it's supposed to be.
It is subtle but enough to make Jake reactions more realistic. I was surprised when he made someone pay for having sex with Adam in order to get the girlfriend. The training we receive everyday seems to also have changed, I feel there are more details.

The improved dialog interface is really better, especially the thoughts, very useful in Dream Transference.

Sten's blog : I've seen 3 versions. The sharing with the third brother was a little too much for me (The master/slave relationship between them was ok though I'm not into incest)

Campus hypnosis part 2 : though the part where Tyrone is under was very good (making a dream come true is really hot), the part where Adam is under put me off at the end (uploading the video online could be harmful, depending who sees it)

And finaly, "An Unexpected Visitor" was very useful to understand better Tiffany's actions though it leaves more new questions than answering old ones. It's also interesting to see the relationship between Ryder and Nym, their bonds seem really profound, we can feel their trust. It was also nice to see Dale take some action too.

The gallery still has some broken images (only the twins, I can't say for others since I only played the new content).
Dream Transference and Divine Underwear continue to appear even if all the parts have been seen, though I don't know if it's still a problem.
Though you've left "Training the Trainer" in Workout in the Gym, you've included a link to stop the dead end.

Take care of yourself and don't worry about the time.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello.

The past of Ryder made me curious so I used the online version and tried everything I missed.

The past stories were interesting. The characters were well described. The white and black was a good idea for the contrast. Robbie is still appearing after the dream so it must be an error or is he a phantom now? Be careful, there are some errors in the texts like " I sometimes I forget all the history you have lived through" where there's too much I.

To see what changed with Jake, I used the Multipath Page Views but it doesn't work if the link load another page (like if I choose "It is my power that has been transforming Jake, I should be the one to rein him in" after the team bonding event, it loads another page and the content is always the same, depending on what I choose to do, not what you can choose with the cheat). It doesn't work either with "Checking in with Jake". Or I don't do things how it's supposed to be.
It is subtle but enough to make Jake reactions more realistic. I was surprised when he made someone pay for having sex with Adam in order to get the girlfriend. The training we receive everyday seems to also have changed, I feel there are more details.

The improved dialog interface is really better, especially the thoughts, very useful in Dream Transference.

Sten's blog : I've seen 3 versions. The sharing with the third brother was a little too much for me (The master/slave relationship between them was ok though I'm not into incest)

Campus hypnosis part 2 : though the part where Tyrone is under was very good (making a dream come true is really hot), the part where Adam is under put me off at the end (uploading the video online could be harmful, depending who sees it)

And finaly, "An Unexpected Visitor" was very useful to understand better Tiffany's actions though it leaves more new questions than answering old ones. It's also interesting to see the relationship between Ryder and Nym, their bonds seem really profound, we can feel their trust. It was also nice to see Dale take some action too.

The gallery still has some broken images (only the twins, I can't say for others since I only played the new content).
Dream Transference and Divine Underwear continue to appear even if all the parts have been seen, though I don't know if it's still a problem.
Though you've left "Training the Trainer" in Workout in the Gym, you've included a link to stop the dead end.

Take care of yourself and don't worry about the time.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner:
JSorcerer did a great job writing stories from the past. The Robbie dialog after the story ended was an error (should have been a Ryder comment). Anyone wanting to write a story in the Demi-verse (I feel like a jerk using that term ... but it is too convenient) let me know, I love player input.

I am still refining "Checking in with Jake" so there will be some additional options in the next update if you are playing a more dominant main character.

The dialog (as well as the pop-ups from several updates ago) are modified versions of . I still wanted players to be able to click on some profile pics so that took a couple of hours of playing around. The custom macros are great, I just wanted them to do something they weren't designed for.

The Sten blog does go a bit dark. Overall the skater boys are rather extreme. You will have the option (in the future) of refusing certain visits. Already, if you don't click to expand, you don't have to view them BUT in future gameplay, you will be able to block Sten's email if you don't care for his blogs.

Hypnosis. I'll have to look back at the ending of the MC going under version. I think I wanted Tyrone to share the video with some people but not everyone, but it doesn't sound like I wrote it that way. I'll look it over. Thank you!

Unexpected visitor: very hard to write. I'll probably polish it a few more times before I like it (too much exposition currently) I wanted to explain how/why Tiffany acted the way she did AND why everyone in the game seems highly sexual, hyper-aggressive, and overall very bad to one another. Also, I thought it would be good to summarize the threats we have learned about. Since in Act One, I introduced threats but never resolved them. So yes. Still lots of questions. Act two is about resolving the threats and getting answers.

Gallery. Hmm okay. I'll check

Yes. Some of the shorts need to either have endings (and then stop showing up) or a well written repeat scene. It is on the list. It is just a deep list.

Thank you for the GREAT feedback!

Unruly

Reactions: Oliz82

Guy Media

GuyŌkami
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Unruly does a great job not only creating hot scenes but also creating compelling characters with a lore-rich world. It's the best of both worlds. I'm looking forward to the next bit after each update because the story leaves me wanting more.

PS: The hypno and pup training scenes in this game made me melt.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Unruly does a great job not only creating hot scenes but also creating compelling characters with a lore-rich world. It's the best of both worlds. I'm looking forward to the next bit after each update because the story leaves me wanting more.

PS: The hypno and pup training scenes in this game made me melt.
Sup?

You don’t have to post in the Demi thread because I posted in yours. I’m a fan of your work and I hope you keep creating fun MM games!

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I am posting most game update information on come and join us.

I plan to release and update by end of Nov. I’d love to do it sooner but RL work is very busy.

Here are two recent teasers i put out.

Teaser #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teaser #2 :Evil Boy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
holy shit dude, you have a real gem on your hands. this was so hot i blazed through the entire game in just a few hours - can't wait for act 2!!
Wow, thanks. I know I have said this before, but it still amazes me that people play the game. I can’t call it “my” game anymore because so many people have helped with ideas and feedback.

do you have any feedback about the game. Who do you like?

So ACT 2. Soon. I am frantically trying to finish the writing. I want to have for you:
1) some missing special nights with HC
2) the first red-eye fight. The nightmare that ends ACT 1 - this is taking the longest because there are several different version and each have different player options and potential “game ending” decisions,
3) the official wrestling match (2nd match) with Tank
4) expanded Jake scenes
5) Evil boy episode one

Unruly

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Wow, thanks. I know I have said this before, but it still amazes me that people play the game. I can’t call it “my” game anymore because so many people have helped with ideas and feedback.

So ACT 2. Soon. I am frantically trying to finish the writing. I want to have for you:
1) some missing special nights with HC
2) the first red-eye fight. The nightmare that ends ACT 1 - this is taking the longest because there are several different version and each have different player options and potential “game ending” decisions,
4) expanded Jake scenes
5) Evil boy episode one

Unruly

MOOOOOOOOAR JAKE

ALSO VERY EXCITE ABOUT EVIL BOY

MOAR DT
MOARRRR

ok, i'll stop
but moar.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm curious about the nightmare with lots of game over screens. I must admit I have a weird fetish with these

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
4) expanded Jake scenes
YESSSSS MORE TANK. I'm playing a dom route, so I want him to submit more under me. :)

Also I would love more opportunities to steal stats from Jake and especially Trent - he still has too many good stats when I'm stuck on above average lol. Speaking of which, IDK if you intended it, but I found a way to glitch my stats to max lol:
screencapture-txb-vae-mybluehost-me-2021-11-23-10_22_31.png

Jan 14, 2019
Is there a way to hook-up with the twins? Last time I played, there was like a hint one of them liked you, but I don't think I ever got to sexytimes with either of them.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a way to hook-up with the twins? Last time I played, there was like a hint one of them liked you, but I don't think I ever got to sexytimes with either of them.
Take them to Demigod training with you (either with Nym or with Grey) and you can have a sexy time with the twin Liam or with Liam and his brother Paul.

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
YESSSSS MORE TANK. I'm playing a dom route, so I want him to submit more under me. :)

Also I would love more opportunities to steal stats from Jake and especially Trent - he still has too many good stats when I'm stuck on above average lol. Speaking of which, IDK if you intended it, but I found a way to glitch my stats to max lol:
View attachment 1514673
Wait...what? You can? I assure you I did not intend. I think it can be done using the "new content" options a few times but I never tried.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'm curious about the nightmare with lots of game over screens. I must admit I have a weird fetish with these
I have a weird fetish involving bears and hanging out in the restrooms of malls. So...

I don't know if these particular games overs are all that sexy. But I'll do my best.

Unruly

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes