Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Yes I know about that one, that's when you first meet him on your run but there should be an option to top him when you meet him a second time during class;
Oh, it's not done yet. There's just the two options. I find this on the hmtl "2ND INTERACTION WITH RHETT WITH YOU A TOP OR SWITCH COMING SOON".

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks to RecycledPirate for pointing out that I didn't put the HC nightly debrief following "The Unexpected Visitor" (that scene with a sword on Tiffany) into this update. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE. I wrote it some time ago. Unfortunately, it included images, so I can't just post the HTML for you.
The mega linked ZIP is updated
And the itch.io browser play is updated.
And if you don't want to play the game up to that event... here is a PDF of the event (only the last image is a gif)
View attachment NightWithHC.pdf

letos

May 1, 2021
Will we be able to romance Jake? Not going to lie, but when he takes back control in the "Checking in with Jake" scene makes me want his collar. uwu

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Will we be able to romance Jake? Not going to lie, but when he takes back control in the "Checking in with Jake" scene makes me want his collar. uwu
Jake is not in the first round of the relationship scenes that I'm writing. But Jake, Vadim, and Grey are planned.

And thank you so much for the feedback. Not going to lie, I'm a bit of a whore for feedback.

Unruly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: greenray

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Now you got my attention :devilish:
YOU always have my attention WoOF.

Thanks again to RecycledPirate (I'm going to have to start paying the players); the wrestling matches should be easier to win. There was an issue with correctly applying some bonuses.

FYI there are different events at the end of the match if you win 0, 1, 2, or all 3 matches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which do you pref?

Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Weekly Update 5/13
Reworking the Alex Story
Writing brief visit to the dimension where dead brother Cole hangs out
Working on the first date with Joel - BBQ with Joel's friends / former hook-ups
Working on the relationship system - Your relationship status has three attributes and as you make decisions during each "date" you can add to each of these attributes.
For now, the attributes are (thanks to @Jsorcerer for the idea of Greek love)
FRIEND (Ludus)- Play, fun, exciting love. Casual without strong emotional connections. Living and loving in the now.
RELATIONSHIP (Pragma)- Love that endures. Being there. Deep and strong emotional ties. Focus on building a future together. Living for the future.
SEXUAL (Eros) - Greek is romantic or sexual love. I'm gonna focus mostly on the sexual. When you're together you feed your desires. Focus on the fucking. Living for the edging and climax

Of course, on dates, you can also earn "Red Flags" which move you closer to the other character ending the relationship.
Going to work on getting the Joel first date done soon so I can let people play it and give feedback.

Here is the revised .

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Update 5/22

5/22 Update:

1) Worked on the first date with Joel. I want feedback on this date before I write the other dates. Wanted to have a beta for this week, but it isn't there yet.

2) Not Demitransference related, I've been mapping out a new chapter for my story BroTap ( ).
It is a sequel to the prequel. It will tell the story of Bo, the youngest of the Jennings brothers. I know that no one asked for another BroTap story but...

3) A recent conversation on the HG2 discord ( ) made me realize the need for more options to increase your stats. So I am working on an addition to ACT 1 nighttimes with HC. I'll let HC explain:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horcliff -- I have spoken before about the responsibilities of divine power. If you wish to keep your abilities, you must exercise them and establish yourself as the master of your domain.

Adam -- My domain?

Horcliff -- Vengeance. Divine justice.

Adam -- Isn't that what I've been doing.

Horcliff -- You have done well; however, your powers are not limited to people you encounter in your waking life. Your divine vengeance can touch lives remotely.

Adam -- Wait, I can transform people as I did Trent and Jake without touching them? Without even being in the same room?

Your mind roiled with the possibilities.

Horcliff -- Whoa! Slow down. This is a very advanced exertion of your abilities, and at best, the effects will be temporary. Most likely, you'll get wake up tomorrow with a killer headache.

Adam -- How do I start? Do I need to think of someone?

Horcliff -- No. Quite the contrary, you need to quiet your mind and let your powers will guide you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, each night you'll be able to acquire a statistics boost. Each night can pick from three randomly selected stats.

So that is where things stand this week. I will put out an update in June.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
5/30 Update:

This week, most of my work was writing the daily stat boosts I mentioned in the last update and working on the programming side for the dates.

I have two teasers this week.
1) Setup for the first date with Joel; up to your first decision (I am probably removing the last option...it doesn't feel right) :

2) Setup for the first nightly boost, which takes place after using your abilities on Trent and Jake at least once each. I felt the first nightly stat boost event should be elaborate. So here it how it begins :

THIS UPDATE HAS AN INTERACTIVE COMPONENT...

This week you can vote on which choices you want to see in the Joel Date and Night Worshipers events. So post which choices you want to see.

Thank you for your feedback.

Also, please support independent game developers and writers. There are so many great stories worth being told.

Check out: bundled by Time-To-Occur.

And consider joining H2G:

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
5/30 Update:

This week, most of my work was writing the daily stat boosts I mentioned in the last update and working on the programming side for the dates.

I have two teasers this week.
1) Setup for the first date with Joel; up to your first decision (I am probably removing the last option...it doesn't feel right) :

2) Setup for the first nightly boost, which takes place after using your abilities on Trent and Jake at least once each. I felt the first nightly stat boost event should be elaborate. So here it how it begins :

THIS UPDATE HAS AN INTERACTIVE COMPONENT...

This week you can vote on which choices you want to see in the Joel Date and Night Worshipers events. So post which choices you want to see.

Thank you for your feedback.

Also, please support independent game developers and writers. There are so many great stories worth being told.

Check out: bundled by Time-To-Occur.

And consider joining H2G:

Unruly
Oops,I should have been clearer. Next week I’ll tease whichever choices get the most votes.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Two weeks ago, I teased the new 24-hour stat boost you can get each night AND the date with Joel. There are three paths each event can take and this week I've expanded the teaser to give you one of the three paths to each event.

This is the event if you select the option "You are no longer top dog". The two options not shown are: stealing Arturo's strength and stealing his charisma.

This is the event if you select the option "Announce yourself to Joel and join him in the shower." The three options not shown are: Sing along with Joel, Wait for Joel in his bed, and Snoop around Joel's apartment.

wen can we expect another update?, i have loved the story so far and i simply cant w8 4 more :D
Thank you. Sorry I am not faster. Update coming the end of June

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
UPDATE 6/19

Strange week.

Had set aside a ton of time to write this week, and each day something occurred (work, family, work again) that demanded my attention. And when I finally sat down to write at the end of the week, nothing was flowing.

So I took some good advice and worked on a completely different part of the update.

This brings us to this week's teaser: An Alex Black story (hold for applause) .

There is something relaxing about writing in a different voice.

Even though these Alex stories are different from the rest game (and probably did not generate applause), I hope you find them enjoyable. If you missed the last Alex Black story, here it is again .

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
=============== 6 / 29 Progress Update ==================​

I won't be putting out the update in June, but it is coming soon. Most of the writing is done but I am very behind on images and I have a day of coding changes/fixes to make.

Update Teaser: Getting to Know Cole

Depending on the choices you've made, you might not have met Cole. Cole is Joel's dead twin brother. For obvious reasons, he hasn't interacted much with the MC. Some information was revealed about him during the nightmare sequence.

In the next update, the MC learns more about Cole. Here is part of one path that you can experience with Cole.

I tried to do "hot" in a different way. Let me know if it works for you.

Unruly

Mar 1, 2019
That game is amazing
I would like him to do a version without powers, to break the guys in the dialogue (romance), I like the way he writes, I think it would be a lot of fun.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
That game is amazing
I would like him to do a version without powers, to break the guys in the dialogue (romance), I like the way he writes, I think it would be a lot of fun.
Hi,

Thanks! You are too kind with your compliment.

I am not certain I understand what you are asking for. Are you saying you want a different game with no magic, where the MC seduces men just with his words, body, and cock?

(hmmm suddenly I want this too)

Unruly

Join us at Discord to discuss this game AND explore many other MM games:

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes