DoomBrace36

Nov 29, 2021
How do I unlock vadim's route?
I don't remember exactly but as of now the only way to get some interaction with him is to go through the submisive rote with Grey; you get to meet him at the club and have some scenes with him after which he becomes a regular call when in your dorm room; that's all I remember with him;

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
How do I unlock vadim's route?
I don't remember exactly but as of now the only way to get some interaction with him is to go through the submisive rote with Grey; you get to meet him at the club and have some scenes with him after which he becomes a regular call when in your dorm room; that's all I remember with him;
Thanks DoomBrace!

That is correct, Vadim doesn't have much of a story currently. There is more planned for him in the future. If you want to activate the random Vadim visits, do like DB said and take the submissive route with Grey. Important: This route is not available if you have stolen confidence from Trent.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry, I am behind on posting news and updates.

Lots of little things happening in the past two weeks. Mostly coding related to the "Start the Game at Beginning of Act Two" feature in the next update.

With this devlog of a small teaser of another Night Worshipper event. .

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
These pics are involved in what I wrote/edited today:

The short version of the scene (it is on the date with Joel): you and Joel are helping out a friend of Joel's that needs models for a photo shoot for the cover of Male Erotic stories. There are several different covers you can pose for. You use your powers to help immerse yourselves in the acting, which might get a little out of hand.

(crazy day...so editing this has been a nice silly/distraction)

Unruly

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
That is terrible! I assume the fan meant well, but violating unruly's privacy to get his name and address and then send a gift that freaks out his husband?! I hope unruly is able to work through things with his husband. I'll miss his game and his presence online but his relationship is way more important.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I didn't really know what to say but I'm sad (and I don't understand either).
A great guy, fun and welcoming, always replying to comments and questions. One of the first with randiel to put me at ease here.
An original and interesting game.

Take care, we'll miss you.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Unruly was the first to cheer me up when I was starting to write my first twine code lines, through my awful first demos to my initial launch, always willing to help everyone.

I wish I could be there for you now like you were for me. I'll miss you my friend, be well. I hope you return someday, I'll be waiting. Take all the time you need.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I'm sad about this. I didn't have a lot of personal connection with him, but he always left nice comments in the Discord group. I can't imagine why discovering he's making games would upset his husband.

Reactions: WolfMoon7
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes