FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's a good question. When I posted my game on TF, I got an email that included this:

It isn't really an answer to your question but I'd wage $10 that they are going to tell yu that M2F is mean to describe MC changes.

Sorry, I completely misunderstood your question. I went to the TFGames site and it was suddenly clear. In the current version of the the game, the MC can acquire female body parts on two separate occasions and a female character acquires male body parts in one event. I removed the M2F tag from TFGame because, even though accurate, it is misleading.

Unruly

(in chapter 2 there are two MC romance options planned that can only be pursued if the MC adopts female physical characteristics. All romance options are completely optional.)
Honestly, there are other games that maintain the tag eve if there is only 1 event, and then the character goes back to normal afterwards. It's accurate and that's why it needs the tag. It isn't misleading at all. When I see a tag, I expect there to be anywhere from 1 event to an entire game worth of that tag. I don't feel mislead, cause it's in the game. And as far as I know, this site doesn't have an option to list "tags that are consistent" and "tags that only happen once or twice" as separate tag categories. lol

Reactions: GS523523
Jan 14, 2019
I know they are planning to update tags Soon TM, but there really should be some kind of system for how much content of that tag there is.

Like a color system on the tags. Green for heavy and consistent appearances, Yellow for prominent but not prevalent, and green for light and optional. I'm just so tired of seeing a game with a Gay tag and having to trawl through the thread or have to ask straigh up only to find out there is one optional scene with a Futa 3/4 of the way through the game.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It's been a month since I've played this game and the new additions is so Invigorating!! Looking forward for more submissive top content :BootyTime::BootyTime:
View attachment 1532765
I promise more is coming. I currently have limited writing time but more is coming.
You will be happy to know there is submissive top content in the upcoming update.
Unruly

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hi. The current update is still in progress. I am sorry it is taking so long.

So here is a small part of the update: Specifically a side story called: Evil Boy co-written by the amazing collaborator Kapplegreen.

The link will allow you to play a new part of the game

1) It is set to take you directly to the Evil Boy content after the Content Disclaimer

2) Under the Customize option in the side menu, there are several new MC portraits you can select (thanks Donny-Bot )

3) Also on the side menu is a preview of the (incomplete) ACT ONE CHOICES feature that will allow you to view/adjust the choices you made in Act One at the start of Act Two. Once all the selections are made/changed you can view a recap of all your interactions with that character from Act One. Trent is finished if you want to test it out.

I hope you enjoy the preview. RL work keeps me very busy but I try to work on the game a little each day.

I'd love any feedback you have.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Another teaser before the update (first is new, others have been posted here for elsewhere before):
1. Joel start of nightmare fight scene (NEW) View attachment nightmareJoel.pdf
2. Twins and Ryder start of nightmare fight scene
3. Trent start of nightmare fight scene
4. Deshawn start of nightmare fight scene

I still have another 2 - 3 weeks of writing to do but this is the last teaser.

Last edited:

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Another teaser for the before update (first is new, others have been posted here for elsewhere before):
1. Joel start of nightmare fight scene (NEW) View attachment 1667510
2. Twins and Ryder start of nightmare fight scene
3. Trent start of nightmare fight scene
4. Deshawn start of nightmare fight scene

I still have another 2 - 3 weeks of writing to do but this is the last teaser.
Why the fuck Paul is giving his name to a magical creature
Never think of nuance with possible fae folk, if you are giving them your name, they are taking your name! The witches taught me that!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
With all those teasers you've shared with us, I'm sure next update will be wonderful.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Why the fuck Paul is giving his name to a magical creature
Never think of nuance with possible fae folk, if you are giving them your name, they are taking your name! The witches taught me that!
I’m sure it’ll fine. Seemed like a very nice foxboy.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
One question, since Liam is mostly my sub bottom, I the future can I make Paul my service top? I like balance, but still being the master
Short answer: yes. So there is a relationship path with Liam and Paul. Paul can become homoflexible preferring top position. If you are dominant, he’ll basically be your service top.
All the relationship paths have character backstories and your decisions will impact your relationship. The path to keep BOTH Liam and Paul in a sexual relationship is difficult.

Unruly

Reactions: DLgamer

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
New update is live.

I am sorry it takes me so long to update and I hope you enjoy the new content. I have not done as much beta testing as I'd like. If you find errors (and I suspect you will), I have a Demitransference discussion channel at the Homotextual Gaming Guild: . Please come by let me know my error and offer suggestions for improvement.

Unfortunately old saves will not work.

After the disclaim, there is a link for NEW CONTENT in the sidebar. This will allow you to jump to the new content if you do not want to replay the earlier parts of game.

NEW EVENTS

1. Start of Act 2 Nightmare Battle
  2. Wrestling with Tank Part 2 (Act 2 only) - Battle Tank for control of the gay elite athlete gym. Longest singular event in the game.
  3. Evil Boy (Act 2 only)- Part 1 of New side story. Story cocreated and cowritten by Kapplegreen.
  4. Checking in with Jake - additional options for DOM players
SUGGESTIONS

1. SAVE - The wrestling event is hard to win. You have different options/scenes after the match based on the number of rounds you win/lose. Think about your characters' strengths when making decisions (if you want to win). If you become frustrated, turn on "cheats" and select how you want to win/lose the rounds.
  2. There is a Bad Ending (game over) in the nightmare battle. You can "reverse" out of it but to avoid it, play to your character's strengths.
There are many people to thank. The member of the HG2 who are amazingly supportive of MM game developers. Nocturne13 who put in hours and hours to fix my writing (read Nocturne's stories at: ). xxx_chris2018 who gave me so many good ideas and inspiration that it tripled the size of the update. Allen05 who gave me Abhijeet. Alexxxx000 for being a good friend. BlueCat for being a better friend than I have been.

OMG I didn't thank Kapplegreen who inspired and co-wrote the Evil Boy event. Sorry Kapplegreen, you know you are my Evil Boy!

There are lots more people I should thanks.

If the main links are working yet, here is the download link:

And you can play online at :

Last edited:

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Lots of errors found in last 24 hours. I updated the MEGA zip (in post above) and the online play. BUT if you DL the links on the first page, they will include the errors. I’m on road for work, so I’ll fix them ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:

DoomBrace36

Nov 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Rhett the thief to bottom?
I know there are images for it in the class folder but no matter what choices I make, during Run meeting and after during class,
I seem to only get him as top or as a friend;

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Rhett the thief to bottom?
I know there are images for it in the class folder but no matter what choices I make, during Run meeting and after during class,
I seem to only get him as top or as a friend;

To top Rhett, there're only one option. Idk if your status matters, anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes