Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
It would be great if you could implement "the hidden scale" of the hero's fall, which will lead to a tragic end.
After such trips to the toilet, you can not only get a deep throat level, but also get gonorrhea or syphilis as a reward. That's the reason for a bad ending, why not :sneaky: Kissed by Venus.
pretty sure divine powers are immune to STDs. There are endings in Act 2 and some are bad but our MC seems to bounce back pretty fast from crazy sexual encounters so don't worry about him.

Unruly

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
pretty sure divine powers are immune to STDs
So why is he so worried about using condoms?

Just gave you want you deserved...BAD RAY!
No, no, no! Something to lick off the floor, it's not about me. Lick floors for princesses. And I... and I... charming and wonderful, by the way. I'm a good guy. Well, at least sometimes, maybe.
And I've already started thinking about learning Word Perfect, but I don't think I will.
I deserve good things and GOOD UNRULY :p

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Glad to hear there is more Drew in the not too distant future. Personally, I'm also hoping for a tad more Rhett, but most importantly, Trent! Where is that boy!?
First thank you for the amazing review!

feedback / reviews / suggestions mean more to me (and to many of the devs I talk to) than you can possibly imagine. Reach out and hug a dev today.

Andrew. I feel bad that ACT 1 has taken a year to finish. Andrews content was some of the first I wrote and he has had to wait a long time before we get to get new material.

Rhett. Love him. Plans for him in ACT 2.

Trent. Trent lovers are spoiled! But I am giving you even more Trent in June. Mostly submissive Trent and a small update to some swim practice content.

Unruly

rfox317

May 19, 2019
First thank you for the amazing review!

feedback / reviews / suggestions mean more to me (and to many of the devs I talk to) than you can possibly imagine. Reach out and hug a dev today.

Andrew. I feel bad that ACT 1 has taken a year to finish. Andrews content was some of the first I wrote and he has had to wait a long time before we get to get new material.

Rhett. Love him. Plans for him in ACT 2.

Trent. Trent lovers are spoiled! But I am giving you even more Trent in June. Mostly submissive Trent and a small update to some swim practice content.

Unruly
You are very welcome for the review, sorry it took longer than it should've

I will cop to being spoiled. Because I love being spoiled. So there, what do you have to say about that?

Was hoping for a continuation of Top Dawg Trent actually, but given how things progressed with...things that are not mentionable. I do get a pretty good idea of why that hung twink may have to wait a bit to get his swagger back. Besides, it's still more Trent so...can't really...complain.

Seriously glad to see more stuff is incoming and looking forward to how it progresses.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
You are very welcome for the review, sorry it took longer than it should've

I will cop to being spoiled. Because I love being spoiled. So there, what do you have to say about that?

Was hoping for a continuation of Top Dawg Trent actually, but given how things progressed with...things that are not mentionable. I do get a pretty good idea of why that hung twink may have to wait a bit to get his swagger back. Besides, it's still more Trent so...can't really...complain.

Seriously glad to see more stuff is incoming and looking forward to how it progresses.
There is some top dawg Trent in the update...some more small interactions with him at swim practice (instead of him not there all the time). But they are short.

Reactions: rfox317

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, how are you dogboy? And, how are the animals of you "farm" at home? Any problem with bears and foxes lately?
And, off course, any news about the progress of the next update?

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, how are you dogboy? And, how are the animals of you "farm" at home? Any problem with bears and foxes lately?
And, off course, any news about the progress of the next update?
The update won't be posted till the 30th. I am having problems writing but I am going to get as much done as I can.

Nothing going on at the "farm" except for a strange deer cult.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
MC can be sub or dom, top and bottom, depending on choices. No, sissy/trans/femboy content. There is some limited bisexual (m/f) content. I don't think UnrulyDogBoy intends to add any fem content. The game is really good though if you like m/m content!
Thanks, xxx_chris2018!

There is a trans character in the game (Star - the GF of Victor) who has not gotten much attention in Act 1. She and Victor will be back in act 2.

In act 2, one romance interest wants the MC to be more fem but I wouldn't call it a femboy situation.

Also in act 2, the MC's ability to change biological sex can be used in at least one important storyline.

However, I would be deceiving you, if I presented this game as a sissy/trans/femboy game. There are many excellent games that explore those themes, this game does not.

Unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Update delayed. After a month of dev-block and not getting much done on the update, things have been going much better over the past five days.

HOWEVER, I will not meet my June 30th deadline. I am going to delay the update one week until July 7th. 75% of the update is written and I will probably finish the writing by June 30th BUT everything still needs to be put into Twine, proofread, images inserted, and then debugged.

I am sorry for the delay. Thank you to everyone that helped me move past my problems with writing. In the meantime, check out the amazing DEVs and their games at

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
Update delayed. After a month of dev-block and not getting much done on the update, things have been going much better over the past five days.

HOWEVER, I will not meet my June 30th deadline. I am going to delay the update one week until July 7th. 75% of the update is written and I will probably finish the writing by June 30th BUT everything still needs to be put into Twine, proofread, images inserted, and then debugged.

I am sorry for the delay. Thank you to everyone that helped me move past my problems with writing. In the meantime, check out the amazing DEVs and their games at
Dying Inside.png

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes