Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I dont know why I trusted what the dev said. I guess its my fault.
Just checked once again his statement about Claire :
"3- You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it."

Well, what do I got ? Despite Dev said he removed it, its still there and the first,second and third scene is not avoidable :FacePalm:
Fucking great I thought, at least she showed some remorse FIRST and disgust doing it so I thought I can bare with it...
..and then she talks in her head how good he is since "he knows whats hes doing", "hes driving me crazy", "I cant take it anymore" :KEK:
Im sorry dev but you lost me here and there.
The reason once again, its NOT avoidable but skippable but you also make her enjoy it. Good job :FacePalm:.
Just before Director starts to bang Claire you get to chose "continue with MC" or "Continue with Director" :LUL:
So basically the game self says they bang its just MC moves on while they have a good time lol.

I even continued to play only to see if there is a difference between the conversation with Claire and MC after the whole fucking.
And what can you expect, its all the same :LUL:
So yeah, they fucked but you skip it.
Once again, I checked what dev said:
"So maybe he fucked her or he kicked her and left. Your imagination decides"
Fooled me good.

But its get better! Once you run again into Claire what do you think will happen ? Yep, Director bang her once more!
But here its even more obvious because it litterly says "Know whats GOING ON in DIRECTORS Office" :LUL:
You trolled me good, good sir.
So basicly it has NTR, but from the Reviews who like NTR its not even enjoyable for them. So great work lad, disappointing both sites. Im not following this anymore nor I want to support it because dev. cant be trusted.
so youre purposely went looking for it and youre complaining that you saw it? dont get me wrong, im not a fan of ntr. those weird masochistic cucks getting off on being pathetic betas knowing that no one likes them boggles my mind. but the whole purpose of ntr is to create a feeling of jealousy with the significant other or betrayal of love. this is some other dudes girlfriend being banged by another person. and the mc sees some of it, more if you choose to see it. are you saying that every other person you have been with ntr'ed you if they had sex with someone else before you? does every person who has turned you down for a date ntr you because they didnt remain celibate after you asked them out? its not even cheating on the mc, since the two are not only not in any relationship, but arent even on speaking terms. at best, voyeurism, at worst, people with this stupidly rigid stance on ntr are insane.

please lets stop this ntr insanity, it gets tiresome watching people say "but under MY definition of ntr..." well under my definition of millionaire all i need to be one is to have 15 cents in my pocket. look at that, all of a sudden im rich. wait a minute, that didnt work for some reason. guess i cant just magically change the meaning of words to suit my tastes....

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No, I didnt went looking for it since you dont need to because both of the scenes werent avoidable before the current change.
And when you replay it, its still plays the same. Only just you dont see it dosent mean it dosent happen behind MC back or offscreen. Which of course is a problem if you want to avoid the NTR.
The problem was that Claire is a "bitch" character and in a harem game is tricky to handle.
If you as the player dont mind her to fuck other dudes because of reasons you can chose the option to do watch it, but if not then there should also be the option to avoid it.

I agree with the part that MC not beeing with her in a relationship dosent automaticly mean its NTR, but that dosent change the fact that people who want to play a harem game dont want to see the LI not only banging other dudes, but also liking it. Even worse if its the ever first sex scene in game.

IMO, if the NTR happens, then only as a cataclyst to change the MC from that point on. Sadly the 1st sex scene is meaningles since MC dont know what happen in there and you were forced to look at it. The jealousy feel starts there and for many people its a big no. Only in the second sex scene MC saw what they were doing but instead of MC acting right there, the story continued to play it smooth and cool, instead showing clearly for the Player nothing with her and the director will happen at that point on.

And we go here by the Forum definition what NTR means and it suits the tag.
I get what you want to say here but this Forum dont have "LI banging others then MC"-tag.

Right now its fine since when you have the option to avoid it, you clearly can now since not only the dialog were changed but also the renders.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
No, I didnt went looking for it since you dont need to because both of the scenes werent avoidable before the current change.
And when you replay it, its still plays the same. Only just you dont see it dosent mean it dosent happen behind MC back or offscreen. Which of course is a problem if you want to avoid the NTR.
The problem was that Claire is a "bitch" character and in a harem game is tricky to handle.
If you as the player dont mind her to fuck other dudes because of reasons you can chose the option to do watch it, but if not then there should also be the option to avoid it.

I agree with the part that MC not beeing with her in a relationship dosent automaticly mean its NTR, but that dosent change the fact that people who want to play a harem game dont want to see the LI not only banging other dudes, but also liking it. Even worse if its the ever first sex scene in game.

IMO, if the NTR happens, then only as a cataclyst to change the MC from that point on. Sadly the 1st sex scene is meaningles since MC dont know what happen in there and you were forced to look at it. The jealousy feel starts there and for many people its a big no. Only in the second sex scene MC saw what they were doing but instead of MC acting right there, the story continued to play it smooth and cool, instead showing clearly for the Player nothing with her and the director will happen at that point on.

And we go here by the Forum definition what NTR means and it suits the tag.
I get what you want to say here but this Forum dont have "LI banging others then MC"-tag.

Right now its fine since when you have the option to avoid it, you clearly can now since not only the dialog were changed but also the renders.
goodbye, madam

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
So here is where I am at with this game:

I have completed all the Hints that are given, as far as I can tell. I have gotten the delivery boy job and done it 4 times so far. I have seen both school "NTR" scenes. I cycled through about 2 weeks of just clicking on events in the house, bathroom spying and bedroom spying included, I am fairly sure I have seen everything I can and I am stuck. I have not seen the scene of mom by the pool that is in the F95 preview. I haven't done the masseuse job either. Can anyone help on how to progress further?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, nothing is unlocking in the scene player in your phone. I've done many things, none of the NTR scenes in the Principles office for example. Nothing to replay for anyone even if you have done things. Needs to be added badly.

None of your or anyone else's stats update or change on your phone either. Always 0.

31 days of in game time. I got a job and told the mom. Now nothing happens. Can't get in their rooms either. Generally if an update is done there is a warning in the game such as saying "This is the end of update 0.3b".

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
so i have looked and did not see a fix for this. i wake up and see the mom getting laundry. after that it tells me to go to university but it is still the first part of the day. the box in the top left with the sun and moon. it is in the first box. i have tried using the hour glass to move time but it says go to the university and nothing else will move the time forward. anyone know a way past this?

nm i finally figured it out. had to wash dishes in the kitchen sink

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
An attempt was made, by attempt I mean pictures and words were put together to form a "Game", however, nothing you do changes anything, it's a sandbox, where you never change your "Stats" or anyone else's, they constantly remain at 0. Indicating that something is broken or missing, if you go looking into the files, you will find, the game doesn't even recognize the stats, meaning missing code somewhere, AND I am one of the few people who actually like sandbox games.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
An attempt was made, by attempt I mean pictures and words were put together to form a "Game", however, nothing you do changes anything, it's a sandbox, where you never change your "Stats" or anyone else's, they constantly remain at 0. Indicating that something is broken or missing, if you go looking into the files, you will find, the game doesn't even recognize the stats, meaning missing code somewhere, AND I am one of the few people who actually like sandbox games.
In this forum I have read nonsense but what you say is god level hater.
The game has been out for 3 months? And you say that the game is broken because it doesn't use the stats? hahaha
Well, it will use them when it has to use them, right?
Maybe we have played different games because I have already seen many things.
Why don't you call Elon Musk and tell him how to make nuclear fusion?
Surely your knowledge will be of great importance and you can tell him what is going wrong.
Tremendous the nonsense you read.
I like sandboxes he says... sure, sure.
The worst thing about this is that these people are the ones who don't even know how to make a circle with a stick.

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
Has potential to be a great game but not much to do at the moment. Hopefully the next update will be a bit better.

Reactions: boof59

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Currently there is nothing in the current build lol, the only scene the game have is some girl (gf in future?) got forced to blow the principal, it got cut off in the middle when the principal about to fuck her, just randomly stop and switch to MC perspective.

1/5

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 54 Votes