skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
thank you _Darkmage_ and Reidlo for your hard work. i love it :love:
i get what skliakzipt is sayin i will translate he says : can you please focus on the family not easy sex :eek: and dont rush it o_O coz it will not make sense :alien: but make more rich content for them ? :unsure:
nop. you didnt get it and u just want to be a troll with this cringe emojis and this embarassing english and if you really love their work just support them

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
nop. you didnt get it and u just want to be a troll with this cringe emojis and this embarassing english and if you really love their work just support them
English is not my first and I just said what I thought you meant but apparently you just some salty guy

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I'm currently stuck here and have tried everything, open to suggestions to get passed these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, you seem to have triggered the dana bug. Ignore the second hint for dana, you are still at the point of the first hint. See her in school big hall before morning class. For Sofia, there is a cutscene on Sunday during the daytime.

Reactions: Riis

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
The project itself is lazy. Doesnt matter if uptades comes with 2-3 months. Since 0.57 its just teasing and with a bunch of women that no one cares like that girl from MC's job his neighboor and that lesbian couple. Also why you guys put his classmate on this game? Just for the NTR with the director? Now you get that every single girl that you two put on this game doesnt have any development? Even Erica(MC sister) has one scene and its not even him on action. Dont start drama because its obviously you two are milking too with all this teasing and this short uptades without any content. Even BBS that was abandoned since 2021 with a DEMO is better than every uptade you guys posted and at least has a sex scene even if its a game over.
It doesn't bother me that they don't have sex in the scenes, what bothers me is that it has little content, in each update they only put a little bit of 1 or 2 girls, I don't like that, it would be better if they put more girls, 3 or 4 or more of those girls already mentioned, otherwise the update feels short.

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Ah, you seem to have triggered the dana bug. Ignore the second hint for dana, you are still at the point of the first hint. See her in school big hall before morning class. For Sofia, there is a cutscene on Sunday during the daytime.
Sweet thank you, I got passed all the stuff that I sent earlier, but I'm stuck again. There is nothing new in her diary and I'm not sure about quest 1!

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Sweet thank you, I got passed all the stuff that I sent earlier, but I'm stuck again. There is nothing new in her diary and I'm not sure about quest 1!

Clear the first hint. The diary is gated to both branched quests being complete. The spy on dana doesn’t take place before school.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So.... I downloaded v65... out of curiosity... WHY??? HAVENT YOU?? ADDED?? THIS SHIT?? EARLIER??
There is a tease ... (AGAIN FFS!!!) but a good one!! And... I want more... BLUE BALL the patreons again, and I will post a NOT!! very nice review... Go for a full penetration, sex scenes and one!! character at a time. 2-3 characters per update, and it is thinning water with water...

ampro

Oct 10, 2018
There is absolutely nothing on this uptade. Its just a handjob from Dana and a blowjob from that lesbian couple. This game is going downwards and thanks to this dev he erased the MEGA links and blocked me on patreon :LUL: Reidlo u're lucky that darkmage baited me and i gave my money to your lazy project.

0.65 Win link:

Mega
Tank's

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Dana will work up a sweat sometime and will need a shower afterwards.
Perfect perfect, I apologize for asking for so much help but I have more :)

"Why is dana acting so weird? I need to check her diary" I've checked it like 5 times, and it says something about professor edward but everytime I leave its says "Nothing new" and the hint is still there

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Perfect perfect, I apologize for asking for so much help but I have more :)

"Why is dana acting so weird? I need to check her diary" I've checked it like 5 times, and it says something about professor edward but everytime I leave its says "Nothing new" and the hint is still there
Clear the other Dana task and it will update.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes